Back To The Start (ON HOLD)

بواسطة GoddessOfAphrodite

I haven't always been like this. I got straight A's. I never skipped school or even talked back to my parents... المزيد

Chapter 1 - How It Started
Chapter 2- Not Your Ordinary School
Chapter 3- Some Kind Of First Night
Chapter 4- Face to Face With The Devil
Chapter 5 - Hell For Lunch
Chapter 7 - Take This Away
Chapter 8 - Throwing Those Two Years
Chapter 9 - Open For 12 Hours
Chapter 10- Matchy Matchy
Chapter 11- Call For Back Up
Chapter 12- Asking Friendship
Chapter 13 - Drunk and High
Chapter 14 - Starting Over
Chapter 15 - Seriously, I Tried
Chapter 16 - My P.O.V
Chapter 17 - Duck Tape My Mouth
Chapter 18 - Proclaimed Ungrateful
Chapter 19 - Surprise Tag-Along
Chapter 20 - Like Nothing Happened
Chapter 21 - Wendy Runaway With Me
Chapter 22 - The Call
Chapter 23 - Back To Reality
Chapter 24 - Unexpected As Heck
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 25 - Then There Was Pain
Chapter 26 - The Feel of The Sun
Chapter 27- Project Make Her Smile
Chapter 28 - Not So Disney Day
I HAVE BEEN TRYING
Chapter 29 - Getting Back Up
Chapter 30 - The Truth
Chapter 31 - Custaroons? I love you.
Chapter 32 - I Beat Jenna Hamilton
Chapter 33 - Biggest Clue
Chapter 34 - Lzaer Tag Disaster
Chapter 35 - Cannot Be Long Hidden
Chapter 36 - What Happens Now?
Chapter 37 - Three Months And Four Days
I HATE TO DO THIS

Chapter 6- Cereal For An Apology

51.1K 1.3K 338
بواسطة GoddessOfAphrodite

Chapter 6- Cereal For An Apology

It was certainly a miracle that I was listening intently to Leo's story. I was known to be that kind of person who would just shut out everyone if I was not in the mood. At the moment, I was actually pissed, but my attention was given to Leo.

He was smiling as he told a story when he was in New York with Tate and Alec. It turns out that these three were actually best friends.

"I had to bail them out twice!" he exclaimed with a slight shaking of his head.

I snickered. It was quite amusing to actually hear that Alec got arrested. Two years ago, he was a guy I once knew that was not capable of breaking his mother's rules. So maybe I wasn't the only who changed.

"Tori!" Leo called.

I blinked my eyes and focused on his chestnut brown eyes.

"I kinda lost you for a moment there," he said.

"Sorry," I quickly responded.

Leo chuckled and stood up. "I should go..."

I stared up at him with confusion. Did I do something wrong? As far as I am concerned, I was actually being nice though I practically uttered nothing.

"I'm boring you, Smurf."

I shook my head suddenly feeling so silly. Was I actually making him feel better because I actually enjoyed his company?

"No, you're not. How 'bout you take a seat," I offered.

Leo looked at me cautiously before sitting back beside me. This time, he was closer to me.

"You don't really talk much," he pointed out.

It was amusing to look at him. He had his hand scratching his imaginary beard as his eyes studied me like he was reading my soul.

"No. I don't."

"Why?" he asked.

I was sure about the answer, but Leo was certainly not yet worth telling to.

"I don't think there has to be a reason as to why I'm quiet," I retorted.

He shook his head with an easy smile on his face.

"But then I feel like you weren't a quiet girl before."

It surprised me that he was actually getting it right. I wasn't really a quiet girl back then. For a split second, I thought that Alec said something about us, but it was highly unlikely since Alec pretty much acted as if I was just a mere air in his previous years.

"That's just a feeling, Leo. It could either be right or wrong," I said feeling a smirk making its way on my face.

"Which one is it then?" he asked.

Certainly, he was dying to know the answer. It was obvious that curiosity was eating him alive.

"It's up for you to know."

He groaned. "You kill me, woman."

I chuckled.

We stayed silent for a while. It didn't really feel awkward, in fact it was just calm.

"What's up with you and Alec?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes, not even suppressing my groan.

"I'd rather not talk about that asshole."

"Oh, bad past?"

I narrowed my eyes at this ginger boy in front of me. He was amused by my annoyance that he actually had the strength to laugh as he held up both of his hands in fake surrender.

"Okay okay. I'll stop asking about it," he said.

I said nothing, but deep inside, I actually appreciate the fact that he would stop asking about what was up with Alec and me. That was if he was going to keep his words.

"But I do have to ask you," Leo started, "do you think I have to worry about him?"

I was confused. This time, it was obvious that Leo was serious.

"What?" I asked.

He chuckled. Then I noticed that his cheeks were slightly flaming in light pink. Discretely as possible, he cleared his throat, obviously failing with the discrete part.

"He seemed really jealous awhile ago," he said as if gathering himself.

I was taken a back. Alec was jealous? Who in the right mind would think that? Alec was certainly not jealous. He had no right. And even if he does have a right, he still wouldn't be.

"Believe me, Leo. Alec was not jealous."

Leo shook his head. "I've known him longer than you, Tori. I know he was jealous awhile ago."

I wanted to tell him that he was wrong. When it comes to who knew Alec longer, I certainly won that. Alec has been someone in my life since I was baby. How unfortunate of me, I know.

"It doesn't matter if you knew him longer. Alec wasn't jealous. There's nothing he should be jealous about."

Leo chuckled. "Woman, are you that naive?"

Did he really just call me woman?

Most of the time being called 'woman' in that matter was kind of offensive. But due to the fact that Leo was funny, the nickname was actually less offensive and more of filled with humor.

"I am not naive, Leo," I snarled.

For the first time, I was annoyed with Leo.

"Tori, that dude is my best freaking friend. I know him like the back of my hand," he pointed out.

That got me angrier. What was his point? If he was trying to point out that Alec was jealous, then I don't give a flipping fuck. I didn't even care if he's best friends with that asshole. But then there was this feeling. This annoying feeling. I was jealous of Leo. He was best friends with my ex-best friend. And he was making me feel like shit by making me feel like Alec was now nothing to me.

I shook my head, not even caring if Leo thought it was weird. I shouldn't be annoyed with Leo just because he was making me jealous. What Alec and I had a few years back was now nothing to me. It should be nothing.

"You know what? I don't really care if Alec was jealous," I snapped.

That brought a smile to Leo's face. It was like he was wishing for those words to come out of my mouth.

"Really, Tori?"

I couldn't help but just roll my eyes. Leo was cute, like flipping cute, but damn, he was annoying me at the moment.

"That guy is really dead to me."

Leo's smile wavered.

"Whatever Alec did must be unforgivable."

That was it. I did not want to talk about Alec anymore. But Leo was not in the mood to not talk about Alec. So I had to do what will shut him up. I pulled his head towards mine and planted my lips to his. He stiffened against my action, but that pushed me more. Bringing my legs on the couch, I moved closer to him, deepening the kiss in the process. My eyes were not closed so I was aware of Leo's shock-filled eyes. I pulled away with my lips still brushing his.

I had to do it: the vulnerable girl act.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that," I whispered with regret in my voice.

Through the years, I have come into a conclusion that guys like Leo- sweet and nice- does not like the idea of a girl feeling bad about making a move. So they will have to do what the girl started.

Slowly, I started to pull away.

Before my lips could lose contact with his, Leo pressed his hands against my hips, making me stop.

"No. I like it. I just got shocked," he hoarsely whispered.

And once again, my theory was proven. Nice or bad, sweet or a jerk, they were still guys in need of touch.

I didn't respond and didn't move. I just waited for him to make a move.

His brown eyes stared at me. "Can I kiss you?"

I nodded my head.

Leo pulled me towards his until his lips was fully covering mine. He moved so slowly and passionately. Of course he was that kind of guy. But I was not a girl of passion. Taking the lead, I moved my lips harder against his. Biting his lips, he released a groan.

"Dammit, you're wild," he groaned against my lips.

I chuckled at that, slipping my tongue in his mouth in the process. I didn't care if I acted like a slut. People already called me that even though I haven't done anything but make out with guys, so I should just enjoy the title that they have given me.

Leo's grip on my hips turned tighter, pulling me on his lap. I placed my arms around his neck. For a moment, I allowed him to take the lead and enjoy. But the way he kissed bored me. He was nice. I didn't like nice. I placed my hand against his hard chest and pushed him against the sofa.

"Wha-" he started but was cut off when I pulled his shirt off.

I threw his shirt somewhere at the far end of the lounging room. My eyes lingered on his body. He was hot. His body was toned and he had abs. So maybe he was a boring kisser, but his body sure did make up for it. Bitting my lip to seduce him more, but I still made no move to go back to kissing him.

"Stop that," he snarled.

I looked at him with innocence.

"Stop what?"

"You look so hot right now."

I chuckled as I felt him up. Damn, was his abs hard. Not to mention, there was something else that was already hard.

"Lose the shirt, Tori," he commanded.

I wasn't going to do anything other than make out with him. But since he was already hard against me, I took pity. I gripped the hemline of my shirt, but before I could even pull it off the front door opened.

A high pitched giggle echoed around the room. There was a clicking sound a millisecond before the room started to light up. Underneath me, I heard Leo groan in mixture of disappointment and ache.

In front of me was an image I would probably never forget. I should have known. It was just damn cliche. Of course class A barbie bitch was dating class A mister asshole.

"Did I not tell you to stay out of my way?" Georgina snarled, her hand was gripping Alec's.

Alec just stared at me. No emotions could be recognized on his face. Maybe Leo was right, he does know Alec better now. The old Alec I once knew always had emotion. And the old me would always know what he was feeling.

Taking my eyes off of their entwined hands, I stared at Georgina's face. I made no move to get off of Leo. I was actually in the mood of pissing her off.

"And did I not tell you that that's impossible since we're roommates?" I countered.

Georgina narrowed her eyes at me. Taking her hands off of Alec, she stalked her way towards me. The couch was the only barrier between us.

"Since you're a writer, I assume you're not stupid. If I said you stay out of my way, I mean stay in your fucking room."

I laughed. I made sure to make the laugh annoying for her.

"Georgina, when will you realize?" I said in act exasperation.

She looked at me like I was weird.

"What?" she snapped.

"I don't care."

Her eyes narrowed at annoyance.

"Now, since you want me to stay out of your way. And that's not happening. I suggest you stay in your room, with your boy toy."

Leo chuckled underneath me. I looked at him and saw that he was wearing an amused smile with his head resting on the couch.

"You dare to bring a boy in this dorm?" Georgina bellowed.

Her heels clinked against the tiled floor as she walked to see who I was with. Straddling Leo at the moment was probably a good idea. It will certainly annoy Georgia.

"Are you freaking serious?" She yelled.

Her manicured fingers wrapped against my shoulder as she pulled me away from Leo. My feet touched the ground. I didn't really mind that she touched her slutty fingers against my skin, I was too amused to actually care.

"Three months, Leo!" she snapped.

I looked at Leo and saw that he was smiling up at Georgina, still in the same position he was in.

"You are such a whore!"

I thought she was speaking to Leo, but noooo, she was talking to me.

I placed my hand against the left side of my chest to act as if I was hurt.

"That hurts."

I pouted.

"Cut the act, Tori. You are a miserable slut!"

I chuckled. "Okay."

That only made her angry. She screamed.

"Georgina!"

My head snapped at the direction of the voice. I saw Alec with his eyes locked with mine. Of course it was his voice. So strong and powerful.

"Let's go to your room," he ordered.

"Are you-"

"Room, now. Or I'm leaving," he cut her off.

Before Georgina could even respond, he started his way towards the corridor where our rooms were found.

"We're not done," she warned me.

I threw myself on the couch. "I'll be waiting, barbie."

She walked away with her muttering insults towards my direction.

"You are so badass," Leo said once we were alone.

<><><><><>

I wasn't in the mood after my encounter with Georgina. So I sent Leo home few minutes after Georgina walked out. The excuse I made was pretty pathetic.

"I'm kind of sleepy now," I said, yawning as real as possible.

Leo smiled and pecked the top of my head as we sat on the couch together with his arm wrapped on my shoulder. The feeling was something I was not used to. Not emotionally. I allowed Leo to touch me just because I feel the need to let him touch me. I wonder why was I thinking about his feelings.

"Alright. I'll go," he said and stood up.

It was seriously a wonder to see him still smiling after I have completely brushed him off.

I stood up after him and walked him towards the door. When the door was fully opened, Sasha and Tate was standing outside.

"Well well, what did you two do?" Tate teasingly asked.

"I should ask you the same," Leo retorted.

Tate chuckled and brought his arm to Sasha's shoulder.

"I made a new friend," he replied.

"Seriously? This guy?" I asked Sasha just to piss Tate off.

Sasha just laughed. "It's your fault, I'm now stuck with him."

Tate waved his hands in the air. "Alright. Come on, Leo. Let's get back to our dorm and leave these bitches."

He pulled Leo out of my dorm and teasingly pushed Sasha in.

"Rude!" Sasha called out.

I was laughing as I pulled Sasha to my side and was ready to close the door.

"Goodnight, assholes!" I called before closing the door.

When the door was fully closed, I walked towards the corridor.

"So you and Leo?" She asked as she walked beside me.

"No," I answered.

"Why? He's hot and cute. That's a plus."

I chuckled and entered my room, leaving my door open. Sasha took that invite and got in my room. I plopped my body on the bed while she stood there with so much question in her eyes.

"Did you two do it?" She gasped.

"No, Sasha. I don't do 'it'."

"What? You're a virgin?" She asked all too loudly.

Before I could even answer, moans coming from the other room could faintly heard in my room.

"Alec, dammit," Georgia moaned.

"And it has started," Sasha muttered.

It was obvious that Sasha was used to the sound. I was also used to it, but I will not live my whole school year with moans from the next room as I sleep.

"This is not happening," I groaned.

I grabbed my soft pillow and covered it against my face.

"Alec!" Georgina screamed.

Not being able to take it anymore, I stood up from my bed and grabbed my iPod from my desk. Since I was too lazy to fully unpack my things, there were still boxes around my room and some of my things were still in there. The moans coming from the other got louder, making me realize that Georgina was actually doing it to piss me off.

"What are you doing?" Sasha asked as she sat on the white leather couch in my room.

I sat on the floor when I found the box that I was looking for. Taking out my black speakers, I immediately stood up and started to set it up.

"That's one heck of a speaker," she muttered.

It was my baby. I used it all the time when I needed to block things out. Placing my iPod on the duck, I blasted Bring Me The Horizon.

"WHAT THE HELL?" Sasha screamed over the music.

Things were swarming in my head. Unwanted things. I sat on the bed and placed my head in my hands. Oli's screaming was starting to block out the moans.

"Tori?"

I didn't respond. At the moment, I didn't want to talk with anyone. The sudden change of my mood scared me. I was feeling it. That feeling of being abandoned by the only person you trusted was haunting me in the wrong way at the wrong time. I have already seen him a few days back. So why was I only feeling this way now?

"Can you get out?" I yelled and turned the volume up.

The song Sleepwalking blasted through the speakers. I didn't care if other dorms could hear the music. I didn't care if they didn't like the song. At the moment, that's what I needed. I needed to not to care.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was already alone in my room. There were no sounds that could be heard other than the music. Taking a stand, I started to strip off of my clothes. I didn't mind that I was practically naked. I left my black panties on and snuggled myself to bed.

Before sleep could over come me, there was a knocking at my door.

"Shut the damn music, Tori!" Georgina yelled through the music.

I give her an A for having such a loud voice. But that didn't mean I was going to give up. In fact, her banging only made me want to piss her off. Since my door was lock, and there was no other possible way for her to get in, I turned the music louder. This time it was really able to drown her bullshit, and sleep was able to eat me. Of course, even with music, nightmares were always there to haunt me.

<><><><><>

I needed Timara.

That was the first thing that came into my mind the moment I woke up. I was already losing my shit and it had only been my first day. My annoyance was starting to get bigger and bigger by the second. And I could feel that nagging emotion of me wanting to break down.

It didn't make sense. I was strong. I have spent a lot of nights in jail. I have broken my bones like it was a must in a month. I got into fights when I go to parties. People call me a bitch, slut and a whore. But none of those ever got to me. So this whole thing was not making a sense to me as to why it was making me want to break down.

Bringing my shit together, I got out of my room. I was just wearing a shirt, since I did not bother to grab a pair of shorts. I walked in the kitchen only to see Georgina practically throwing herself at Alec.

"Georgina, please," Alec said exasperatedly.

Sasha walked in the kitchen with a disgruntled look on her face.

"Get a fucking room," I snapped at them.

Their eyes were immediately on me. The gaze that Alec gave me was enough to send hotness in my body. He was looking at me lustfully which reminded me that I was just wearing a shirt.

"Do you not know the meaning of dressing properly?" Georgina snapped.

I narrowed my eyes at her. It was freaking 6 am and I was definitely not in the mood to throw sarcastic comments.

"Look at what you're wearing, Barbie," I retorted.

She was just wearing a freaking satin top with short shorts that barely covered her ass. What she was wearing could already pass as a lingerie.

"Don't be jealous you can't afford this."

"Georgina, that's enough."

Georgina's eyes flared in anger at Alec's comment.

"Why, Alec? Are you seriously picking this whore over me?" she hissed.

Alec looked annoyed.

"You're being a bitch to Tori," he pointed out.

He was standing up for me.

Wait.

I did not need his freaking help.

"Screw you, Alec," she said before walking out.

I stood there not being able to move. Once I have pepped talked myself, I walk towards the cabinet to grab me some food.

"Here," Alec said.

I looked at him, making sure that I avoid staring at his eyes for too long. The avoiding part wasn't needed since he wasn't looking at me. I followed his gaze and saw that he was looking at a bowl of fruity loops.

"Tori, I'm sorry about yesterday," he said.

<><><><><>

Update!!!! Ahhh #69 in teen fiction?? I love you guys!

Just wait my dears ;)

Vote? Comment? Promote? Follow?

Thank you!

Always smile :)

Xx

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

167 5 25
Ok started this in 2017, it's currently 2019 and I'm not the same person who wrote this, my style is completely different and so are my opinions and...
6.5K 177 18
I've always been known as the "nice girl" ever since I was a child. Now I've definitely done some not so nice things in my life, but overall I suppos...
1.3K 25 25
"Elle, why? Are you not happy here? Am I doing something wrong...?" His voice seemed to break when he was asking that last question. "No, it's not yo...
44 5 5
I'm used to being unseen and I like it. Little did I know everything this year would change.