The Silver.

By cakemesomemashton

Four girls on tour with eight guys, should be interesting. After taking YouTube by storm the girl band, The... More

Prolouge.
Get out me bus! Uhh.
Taking the long way to Australia
No frickle frackle happen.
Just a period.
How did you girls meet?
Violent Val.
Glum Geri.
Crazy Cara.
Deadly Delilah.
Banding.
Once a fangirl always a fangirl.
Jelly belly.
That one comment.
I bust the screen off your phone.
With age comes experixance.
Hey brother.
I love you too you big stupid head.
Shall I continue this?

Top and tail?

41 3 1
By cakemesomemashton

"We'd like to bring 5Seconds Of Summer and The Silver back out on stage for you tonight Australia!" Alex screamed, in which both bands ran into the stage.

BANG.

Dear god, Rian threw a drum stick down at us and guess who slipped over it. Not me, but Luke. But guess who he brought down with him? Yeah me. The crowd exploded into fits of laughter, Luke scrambled up and gave me a hand to pull me up. BANG. Oh god. Damn, I must be heavy! Luke tried to pull me up and fell on top of me, he's crushing me.

"Luke you giant! I'm losing oxygen!" I struggled for air as Alex came to help me up.

Mikey, Val and Jack was rolling around the floor in complete hysterics, gosh she's never going to let me live this down!

"Smooth guys!" Rian laughed. "Lead singers, speech!"

"Um, I'm Alex Gaskarth from All Time Low and I'm in Australia and I love barbecues!"

"I'm Luke Hemmings from 5 Seconds Of Summer I am Australian and I cook barbecues!"

"I'm Delilah Joy from The Silver, I know an Australian and I think we should have a barbecue!"

"Why are you always hungry!" Jack giggled into the mic.

"Everyone give Jack the finger!" Everyone's arms rose up, I couldn't stop laughing and smiling!

"Well we've been The Silver, Val, Geri and Cara!" I pointed to them. "And as I said I'm Delilah Joy!"

"DJ!" Ashton screamed.

"Or DJ, and my bum hurts! Goodnight everybody! We love you!"

"Love you 5SOS Fam!" Calum yelled, then we all ran off stage.

Everyone was cheering and talking, we had officially taken Australia off our tour list, for now.

"Hey DJ!" I felt a hand tap my shoulder, turning round it was Luke. "Um, sorry for pulling you down, but in all fairness you did fall on me!" He laughed. "And then I guess I fell on you?"

"Luke I think you broke my bum! And you fell right on my stomach! I think I'm winded!" I laughed back.

"That sounds super weird!" Ashton strolled past making me and Luke giggle.

"How about we shower and then we can head out?" He smiled. "Wait I mean, like you have a shower and then I will! Or I'll have one first! Whatever? Because girls like to be clean and stuff?! Right? Or do you want to just head out now? You don't smell?!" He blabbered on. He was to cute when he was nervous.

"Luke, calm down. I'm a normal girl!" Yeah normal. "Don't be like this, stay cool! Okay? We'll take a shower, because in fact we both hum to high heaven, we'll just take them on opposite sides of the room. I mean you can't see me naked, you haven't even taken me on the date!" I laughed and he turn bright red. Which made me grin. Not going to lie, I've thought about what Luke Hemmings would look like naked! Actually what they all would look like, I'm only human.

After showering, me and Luke having singing battles and getting ready it was about 10pm. Luke had finished getting ready 10 minutes before me and told me he'd be waiting in his tour bus, and to come there and we'd leave.

I wasn't the most girlie of girls with my clothes, I mean I packed for tour! I can't wear a skirt and swing a guitar around, while jumping around the stage, that's just a recipe for disaster! I picked out some black dungarees, they had rips all up the legs and was a skinny fit - they really hugged my butt. I added a simple short sleeved grey crop top under it, it had black cuffs on the sleeves and neck line. I plopped on my black hat and I paired them with some black Doctor Martens, after I rolled up my trouser legs a bit to show a bit of ankle. I didn't know what we was doing so I wanted to be comfortable.

I applied my famous copper - plum - grey smokey eye, or as the magazines like to call it 'black eye makeup' this made my green eyes really piercing and gave me a bit of punk rock look without trying to hard. Mascara, filled in the old eyebrows and added some Vaseline. Done.

"I look stupid don't I?" I aimed this at Val, knowing she'd 100% tell me if I did.

"Bellissimo!" She cheered! I picked up this word, um I think it's Lovely or something?

"Knock um dead tiger!" Cara, laughing pulling me into a hug. "As your bestie I'm as much apart of this date as you are, so when you get back I want every detail!"

"Of course!" I smiled. "Where's Geri?"

"Michael I think?"

I nodded and left for the 5SOS bus. Suddenly I started getting butterflies, this never happen before? Stop it Delilah, it's only Luke Hemmings. Luke - Sex God - Hemmings.

As I approached their bus I could hear loud laughing and shouting.

"Luke ready for your date! Kissy kissy!"

"Lukey boy! Don't leave me for her!"

"I wish I had got in there first!"

"Use protection!"

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do!"

After that one I'd heard enough and knocked. Within seconds the door flew open and Calum was standing there, he reached down and dragged me into the bus without saying a word? He did have this creepy smile on his face though!

"What?" I questioned.

"I wish I had called dibs! That's what!" He stormed into the living area. As Luke walked out from the bunks, stopping right in front of me.

"Fuck you Calum!" He nodded over. "Y-Y-You look, wow!" Luke stuttered and turned a light shade of pink.

"Hey what did I say? Calm and cool! We're two normal people going on a normal date!" I smiled.

"Yeah, you're right!" He then grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers. "Cya guys!"

"DJ we want him back by 2am!" I heard Mikey shout out from the back.

"Will do! Hey Mikey is Geri back there?"

"Um. No?" He's tone quivered.

"Get her home by 1am !" I laughed.

A loud groan came from the back. "Fine keep Luke for as long as you want!"

"Yay!"

"Goodnight big butt! Calum and Ash called."

I giggled and we walked off the bus. "So lover boy, where are we going?"

"Club, dinner, movie, walk, anything?" He smiled.

"You pick?"

"How about, we pick up some food - I know you love your food and we'll go for a walk, because I watched an interview and you said you loved walks! And I know some cool places to walk to!"

"Luke Hemmings, where have you been all my life!" I laughed and he wrapped his arm around me. "Hey, did you see that flash?"

"Yeah I did? Don't worry about it, let's go. I'll keep you safe."

That little comment immediately calmed my nerves, something about Luke made me feel so relaxed? Maybe the fact he was a whole ft taller then me? Giant protector. I'm not saying that I need protecting, I've come this far on my own.

The shit I've been threw, I only relied on myself. I was the protector of me and my girls.

Fair enough I am the youngest on tour, I was still 18 but everyone else was 19 or above, but nobody treated me like the youngest. In fact whenever there was a problem or anyone was having any trouble it was me that had to sort it out, in all three bands. But having Luke here was like, having a day off?

I must have been giggling about my thoughts because Luke then squeezed my hand. "What you laughing at?" He smiled.

"You"

"Me?" He sounds quite taken back.

"At our height difference, you can't deny it's quite funny! Mr 6ft4!" We both began laughing and he pulled me closer to him, our faces was really close and he gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Did that break your back?" I laughed.

"Shit, you're pretty low down!" We was both really laughing now. I've never laughed so much in my life! "Wait, did you see that again?!"

"A flash? Again! Oh god, can't people give us a break!" I almost growled. I think Luke is use to my temper now.

"I hope you don't mind us being all over the news, because I have a big feeling that's what's going to happen..." He scratched the back if his neck, it was almost like he expected me to say no and lose my rag.

"Luke Give them something to report about?" I glanced at him. He looked at me puzzled for a second, then a smile snuck on his face and he lent over and kissed me. "I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to pick you up!" He laughed between the kiss, taking me off my feet, me wrapping my legs around him so I didn't fall, while cupping his face.

As expected, around 100 flashes had surrounded us. Did they really not expect us to notice! Dumbasses.

"Oops!" I smirked at him. Dodging around him and then clinging on to his back, like a piggy back ride. "Giddy up!"

Me and Luke couldn't decide on what to eat, he was being cute and kept trying to take me into these really posh places! He was super shocked when I recommend a Macdonalds, he laughed so hard at that? I was just hungry! Needless to say everyone nearly lost their shit when we walked into the MacD's. Two large chips and a large vanilla milkshake, of course one portion of chips to eat, and one to dip in my shake! Luke found me gross for doing it, but after I shoved it in his mouth I got him hooked.

"Um, excuse me? You're Delilah and Luke right?" A little voice sounded next to us and we nodded. "I'm a huge fan, I'm sorry I'm really shy, I love you guys!" She held out the tee she was wearing from our tour. Me and Luke signed it for her. As we was talking a group of kids walked past.

"Leave the famous alone loser! I'm sure you're boring them to death!"

She looked really saddened at that comment and I think she believed it! That made me furious!

"Hey, she's awesome! You're the losers for being bullies!" I commented.

"Yeah dude! You don't bully girls! Especially amazing ones like this her" he smiled at her and winked to me.

The young girl was gobsmacked at our comments and threw herself in to my arms, I nodded to Luke to join in. Looking down at her I could see she had a cover over her wrist, I tried to ignore it but I noticed little slashed peeping through. It made me think back to, oh it doesn't matter.

"Baby girl" I bent down to her, holding her wrist. "I want your twitter, phone number, email whatever, you don't have to go through that alone?" I signalled to her wrist. She began tearing, but I wiped them away. "you're a strong beautiful girl! Don't let anyone tell you different! We was losers too, still are! Especially Luke!"

"Hey!" He moaned.

"Promise me?"

"I promise!" She smiled. And she put her number into my phone. Gracie Campbell. "I love you Delilah! You're my idol!" She shouted walking away.

"You're amazing." Luke commented. I just grabbed his hand and we began to walk again.

We walked for what seemed like minutes, but in reality it was hours! The conversation just flowed perfectly, he told me about him growing up in Sydney and meeting the guys, a story I already knew - I am a hardcore 5SOS girl! When I told him he went the most red I've seen him, it was really cute.

He asked me about England and the girls, how we met. It was basically the same as the boys, well sort of. Well not at all. We all met in... This place. I knew the girls would go apeshit if I told Luke, we had all sworn each other to secrecy until we all felt comfortable with tell the 'public'. That would never happen though, it would ruin us.

"We just came across each other".

"Ah cool! Well let's head back, it's..." He glanced at his phone. "Shit! It's 3:45am!"

My jaw dropped, he had been out for 6 hours! "Mikey is going to kill me!" I laughed.

It took us another hour to walk back to the busses, so now it was getting a bit lighter! I couldn't believe how well this all went, no mobbing, just a normal date. It felt good to be normal, it's something none of us have been for a while.

"Hey I'll walk to you to your bus, just incase Mikey is awake!" I laughed. Luke shook his head at we walked into his bus. Mikey and Geri was asleep on the floor, Ashton and Calum was cuddling on one side of the sofa.

They left a note on the table:

We tried to stay up for you two, but it's now 3:00am and I want to sleep. Love yassss Muke ❤️ ps. Delilah, I got Geri home on time. The girl you see next to me isn't her.

I had to laugh.

"Why don't you just crash here? Go in Calum's bunk, he won't mind... It'll probably make his year!" Luke laughed.

"I wouldn't feel right, it's Calum bed you know? My bus is only 2 minutes away, it's cool!" I assured him.

"Then I'm coming back with you then, I'm not letting you walk on your own!" He said quite stern and authoritative. This side of Luke was new, and hella sexy.

"Cool, but the bunks are full? Um top and tail?" As I said that he looked at me weird.

"Top and tail?"

"Like we'll sleep in my bunk, but I'll go up one end and you have the other?" He smiled and nodded. "Or we could crash in the chair?"

"Perfect!" I then really smiled.

We stepped of the bus, Luke grabbed my hand and wrapped his arm around my waist.

Flash.

"It's like 6am! Give us a break!" Luke shouted.

___________________________

Strike a pose. Blam. 💥💥💥

Okay. Luke feels! Luke feels for everyone!

I love Alex GASKARTH. Lol autocorrected into caps. Lol I wrote my thoughts. Lol. I love Alex. Hehehehehe.

Peace out.

Ciao! X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 1.1K 15
You're an American teenager who just moved to Sydney, Australia. As you go throughout your days at your new school, you meet 4 wonderful band boys, C...
864 69 48
When a teenage girl goes to meet her favorite band and see them in concert, something unexpected happens to her. (ps. this is a 5sos fanfic) xx
1.2K 16 50
A oneshot series featuring band members from various bands Alex Gaskarth (All Time Low/Simple Creatures) Michael Clifford (5 Seconds of Summer) Jack...
23.6K 817 18
Sky is Alex Gaskarth's sister, but after an argument 3 years ago they are yet to meet again. She's in a cover band: We The Rebels and is best friends...