Shadowed Walls

By RobertHelliger

A YA novel about a teenage girl's mental illness, and how it affects her. The new horror novel by Robert Hel... More

Chapter One-Shadowed Walls
Chapter Two-Shadowed Walls-Second part
Chapter Three-Third part
Chapter Four-Part II
Chapter Five-Fourth part
Chapter Six-Mad
Chapter Seven-Razors
Chapter Eight-Last night in the asylum-Epilogue

A novel

20 0 0
By RobertHelliger

Picture of mental illness; and part 1 of a Mental Illness video to the right in the MEDIA section. Warning: It is rated PG for adult themes.

You must be 13 years and over to see it.

~~~

The shadow on the creamy walls turned to dust.

And when the girl burst out of the walls, it behaved like it was me.

Page 1.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 477 20
"What do you want from me?" whispered Virat to the person who stood in the mirror. "You" said the person, wickedly. Rohit Sharma x Virat Kohli. highe...
16.6K 894 37
After 5 years, both Clementine and (YN) have both worked together, alongside with Alvin "Lee" Junior, AJ in short, who has taken cared of him as thei...
1.8M 97.1K 74
Swallow is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon purchase. When Mildr...
209K 3.8K 9
๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ | ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๏ฟฝ...