[SEULRENE] THE CHASE

By eajitothepower

Sunflowers still grows at night This story isn't mine. It's originally written in Vietnamese. Credit to the r... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 6

1.7K 50 4
By eajitothepower

Four o'clock the next afternoon, Seulgi was extremely punctual at the door of Irene's house to take her to the make-up place and make hair. Seulgi sat in another room, she just randomly selected for herself an elegant suit, tied up on a ponytail. Seulgi is now sitting in another room, leisurely drinking, waiting for Irene m. She was still looking at the report that Yerim sent her, thinking about something when there was a voice beside her.

"How does the director want the lady to wear makeup?" A young woman came to her side, respectfully asking for Seulgi. Seulgi looked at her, then in her mind how Irene would be the most beautiful. Finally, just thinking of the image of a rustic, stern old schoolgirl with her hair tied high, without makeup. Simple but beautiful heart touched people. She shrugged.

"The makeup is light, the more natural the better. She is so beautiful after all, don't let the makeup cover her beauty." Customers who have brought girls here just want makeup to make their women a Queen. However, this young director asked the girls not to hand over their girlfriends. Indeed, in this world, more people need to appreciate the natural beauty of the person they love. She just smiled, then nodded slightly.

"I know"

Over an hour passed, Seulgi finally waited for Irene to appear. She appeared with her hair tied high, revealing the need for high and white with extremely attractive necks. She wore a long white dress with deep-heeled high heels. It all combined to make her beauty of the pure pearl band stand out. This beauty, still the same year, choked Seulgi's heart. Seulgi looked dumbfounded, feeling like she had come back many years ago. When she held the sunflower branch in her hand, silently stood in the corner of the room watching her and other people dance in the school dance. The feeling of herself being inadequate, small, unworthy for Irene, just like that day was evoked when she saw this angelic appearance of her.

The servant Seulgi bobbed, suddenly, the stinging sensation gently scratched the lonely place that seemed to have dried up in her heart.

From the moment she saw her come out, Seulgi was breathless from the beauty, and a word could not be uttered. The pain in her heart just filled her for a moment. This girl is perfect like this, how can you touch her here. Frustrated and confused, Seulgi did not think that many years had passed, she was still overwhelmed by the beauty of Irene. The arrogant, cold face of today is often replaced by the dull and delirious eyes that outsiders look at must be satisfied. Irene faced Seulgi's eyes, how hard she was, she felt embarrassed. She glanced her, silently signaling the obnoxious person to collect her revealing. Yet Seulgi was like that, not understanding what she meant, until she spoke.

"Seulgi, what are you looking at?" At this point, Seulgi startled and scratched her head. She smirked and smirked when she saw Irene's cheekbones under the makeup layer showing a bright pink ray. Seulgi walked in front of her, grabbed Irene's hands, she whispered softly enough to let her hear it alone.

"You are pretty" Seulgi quickly, gently pulled Irene's hand to the car. Noticing Seulgi's urgency, Irene didn't resist, only puzzled. She made a scene, rarely wore high heels, so she walked faster than Seulgi, her legs hurt a bit.

"It's early, what are you doing in a hurry?" However, Seulgi suddenly turned her head to look at her. In the eyes full of an obscure floor, her hand gripped her hand even more tightly. The speed did not decrease, so she pulled her forward. Seulgi pulled her away while speaking.

"Hurry up, don't stay here" Seeing Seulgi's rapid change, Irene became even more confused. Why did she suddenly become like that all of a sudden? A few minutes ago was still very normal. Irene whispered, did she have to endure this erratic impulse of Seulgi?

Both are like that quickly returning to the car. Seulgi often leaned over to Irene's seat belt. Then quietly driving away without even giving Irene an explanation of her recent actions made her a little uncomfortable. Irene frowned slightly, she turned to ask Seulgi.

"What is it like just now?" Seulgi is driving, knowing that she can't hide herself for long with Irene. She stared at her, then sighed.

"I don't want you standing there anymore. There were two men just now, probably bringing their girlfriends to make up. They kept glaring at you making me very upset" Irene heard that instinctively. but burst out laughing. She also seldom saw Seulgi in front of her as a bully. Looking at her angry face, Irene was both funny and embarrassed instead of Seulgi. The road is the sum of such a prestigious corporation, why is it in a public place compared to others? However, she couldn't stop herself from feeling a little warm because of Seulgi's urgency. Suddenly, she felt that Seulgi was a bit cute, so she teased her. She held her hand into a fist, lightly hitting Seulgi's shoulder.

"Are you jealous?" Irene asked this question, she thought Seulgi would be shy and refuse. However, contrary to her thoughts, Seulgi was extremely honest. She did not hide her desire to possess Irene.

"Of course I’m jealous. You’re mine, not allowing anyone to see." Just one sentence from Seulgi, enough for Irene to feel suddenly the surrounding air heats up.

She was always a person who was inclined to hide her feelings. Part of it was because she was a police officer, so many times she was assigned to be an undercover police officer, so she couldn't show her weakness. The rest is because she doesn't want to depend on others. Irene always wanted to use her ability to solve everything. However, what did Seulgi do, always saying that to her confidant. Her sincerity and honesty, making Irene think a lot. Suddenly Seulgi spoke up to her again.

"Irene, do you remember the night of the evening festival at school, when you were in the twelfth grade? That day, you also wore a white dress like now." Irene looked startled at Seulgi who was sitting next to her. She was still concentrating on driving, not looking at her.

Irene obviously remembered that day. That day was a sad memory for her, but many years later she did not want to repeat. It was, she didn't want Seulgi to know her past. So Irene just smiled wryly.

"Is that so? Your memory is really good. I don't remember anything at all." At that moment, the car stopped red. Seulgi turned to the side, looking at Irene. How did she not know she was lying?

In the old days, Seulgi was worried about Irene. Her habits, she observes to the heart. Every time Irene lied, she would make a very specific hand-skin impact that she could never forget. However, if she didn't want to repeat the old story, she would never want to make it difficult for her. Seulgi laughs and laughs.

"Of course, everything about you, I remember it clearly." Hearing that Irene suddenly felt uneasy. She asked her solemnly. This is also the question that she always wonders.

"Seulgi, in the past, why did you like me so much?" Seulgi heard this question from Irene, only smiling slightly. One of her hands gently lifted, grasping her small hand. Seulgi gently rubbed Irene's hand, as if she cherished her jewel. Seulgi shrugged.

"Irene m, you are so perfect, is there anyone in my school who doesn't like you? I'm like everyone. I like you because you’re pretty" Irene didn't understand why when she heard her answer, she was a little dissatisfied. Irene is aware of her beauty, but she never wants others to pay attention to her because of that. So, she was a little annoyed, pulling her hand away from Seulgi's fist. Nor was she unaware of what she was thinking, quickly making excuses. Seulgi laughed, her hand still didn't let go of Irene's hand.

"Just kidding. I also like you for many things. Slowly I'll tell you" Irene is quite curious about what Seulgi likes about her. It is, she is not the one who can try to live trying to die and ask others. Outside the interrogation room, Irene is a bit unaware of what to do in situations like this. She decided to choose a silent way. If she said that, then Irene could only wait for Seulgi to speak out for herself.

Since stepping down from the car, Seulgi and Irene have quickly become party centers. Seulgi still kept her face looking cool and arrogant. However, Kang General today seemed to be more attentive every day, her eyes were also hidden more deeply when she looked at the person walking beside her. As for Irene, she was not a member of the business world, but her luxurious charisma and beautiful beauty were absolutely worthy of sometimes accompanying Seulgi.

Irene obediently covered Seulgi's hand and went inside the mansion, where the party was going on. She just walked away, quietly glancing her eyes around. Irene wants to see how great the luxurious parties of the giants will appear. It's just that going from the door to the inside, Irene also got a good look at the names that are considered to have blood in the business world. Of course there are also people who have been or are in a suspicion that are related to her cases. As she speculated, to be successful in this harsh business world, there must be an immersion in guilt and guilt.

Seulgi walks beside Irene non-stop greeting the people around her. Although being polite but still keeping a certain distance makes her a little unable to predict the intimacy of Seulgi's relationship with these people. She found out, she was for all to be flattering. What she did not know, was that Seulgi was not interested in participating in these fanciful parties. It is, sometimes, there are implicit rules in the business world that those in it are forced to follow.

“Seulgi”

At that moment, Irene heard someone calling Seulgi from behind. Both of them returned to this call. Irene was a bit surprised when she saw the owner of the voice just now. A girl dressed in a long red dress with a sexy shoulder is very sexy. The high part of the skirt is exposed to reveal a white thigh, slim and extremely attractive. At first glance, this person looks very young, but not so that the air quality is also reduced. She was walking in front of the two with a smile on her face.

Irene just saw that this person is not simply a girlfriend or a mistress of the giants here. What she paid most attention to was the gentle gaze of the other person. Young people today always have hot eyes like summer fire. To get this kind of poise, it's definitely not a normal young person. Who is she?

"Yerim, have you been long?" Seulgi spoke quietly. Irene immediately recognized the closeness between the two. Up until now, Seulgi has been defenseless and polite for everyone. But the slight gesture of grabbing her slightly lost wrist for this girl called Yerim left a few questions in her heart. This girl was not reacting to her touch, just smiling softly.

"I just came here, standing talking to Joy and seeing Seul coming" Irene gave her eyes to judge this person. Did she just call Seulgi "Seul"? Who is she, after all, for Seulgi who is so intimate? Even when drunk, Seulgi still mentioned this person.

At that moment, the girl in the red dress turned her eyes to Irene, making her touch her beautiful eyes immediately. This makes Irene even more assert that this is not an ordinary character, because very few people have enough bravery to look straight into her eyes like this person.

"This is probably Bae lady, you're Kang Kang's girlfriend, right?" Irene's cheeks lit up slightly. Could Seulgi's friends know her? However, Irene quickly regained her calm expression and nodded in greeting.

"I am really a Bae, she kept calling me Irene. This lady, you are .." The person in front of her still smiled at her. However, Irene didn't understand why she felt this smile a little. She didn't know how to explain it either. It was this person's eyes that did not laugh, making her feel a bit dangerous. It is also possible that she is a member of the business world, just like Irene, because of her professional nature that creates a habit.

"I am Kim Yerim, the deputy director and legal lawyer of SY." As expected, she is not the mistress of the giants.

She is the key person that makes part of SY's success.

Irene did not expect that the person next to Seulgi who built such a large corporation was a young girl like this. She thought, so the "Y" in the company name is the name of this person. Hearing that, Irene also simply smiled, taking the handshake in front of Yerim.

"Nice to meet you, Ms. Kim" Kim Yerim, the smile on her lips grows even more. She glanced over at Seulgi, then told Irene.

"You can call me Yerim. Kang told me a lot, I guess we will meet each other later" Irene doesn't know if she doesn't fit Yerim's eyes. Why did she just say that when she just met, did she feel embarrassed like that?

It is much more mysterious than Kim Yerim in front of her. Up until now, there was also a smile, not saying more than what was asked. Irene doesn't like people who are always smiling. Because the smile is always a very dangerous weapon. And the smile of Yerim, making her a little bit did not grasp the attitude of this person for her. Irene thought, she should be close to Yerim a bit too, because she is a legal lawyer, will definitely hold many important things that she thinks she should know. However, just seeing Yerim's smile, Irene felt that being close is impossible. But Seulgi didn't seem to notice the stifling atmosphere between Yerim and Irene but also spoke up.

"You guys keep talking. I'll go get a drink." Seulgi just left. Yerim's gentle gaze followed her shadow until she was gone into the crowd. Of course that couldn't get out of Irene's line of sight. She began to ask questions about Seulgi and Yerim's relationship. Under the gleaming golden light of the party, she was unable to see the emotion in Yerim's gaze as she followed Seulgi. However, she was certain that these two people must have had something in between. Seeing Irene thinking hard, Yerim smiled slightly.

"If you have any questions about Seul, you can ask me." Irene suddenly came out of her own thoughts. She looked at Yerim, inwardly in her heart. This person compared to Seulgi, probably much more beneficial. Irene didn't hear the meaning in Yerim's words. She is trying to assert herself. She was telling her that she was just an outsider, unable to understand Seulgi like Yerim. Irene nodded slightly, really admirable.

"Of course, I will" She said softly, then smiled at Yerim.

After a while, Seulgi turned around. The three of them went together to a reserved table. Seulgi kept asking Irene if she wanted anything more. She took care of Irene before Yerim's discreet look. She just lightly curved her lips, her smile still on her lips, naturally eating, naturally drinking, extremely elegant appearance. Only the eyes are slightly lowered. Everything was normal until Seulgi tried to grab a piece of tuna from her plate. Yerim immediately stopped her hand and made Irene feel a bit surprised. Seulgi, who immediately understood the idea, did not touch any more tuna fish and put something else on her plate. After that, she turned to look at Irene, laughing.

"Ah, I'm allergic to garlic." Saying that, she naturally bowed her head. Just a small act, it was enough for Irene to understand that the initial interest of Seulgi and Yerim was immense. It is difficult for outsiders to intervene.

Just now she saw that when she'd just sat at the table, Yerim had picked up some food, then tasted it. As a luxurious party, food is served very little. At that time, Irene thought Yerim was hungry so it was.

It turned out that she checked in the dishes to see if there was garlic or not for Seulgi not to eat. She was just surprised that the two had worked so well together, like they had done so much before. By the time she could not react, there was a voice from behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 350 12
❝𝗜'𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗲. 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲?❞ ➵ 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙨𝙚𝙪𝙡𝙜𝙞 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖�...
15.9K 481 11
seulrene fic
123K 4.3K 47
A story of a single mother and workaholic cafe owner. It's all about their dreams and thier own demons
249K 9.1K 24
"Meeting you must be destiny" -Irene PUBLISHED: 4 JULY 2017 COMPLETED : 30 SEPTEMBER 2017