Avneil Made For Each Other

De ritul_d

Avneil story : let's see what's in their destiny. Is avni meet with her love? or destiny play with them. Ra... Mais

Introduction+ part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
not an update
part 5
not an update- vote!!!!
Teaser
vote!!!!!!!
part 6
part 7
part 8
yaara2 trailer
part 9
Th@nk u😘
part 10
important announcement
new story..
part 11
part 12
new story
part 13
part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Not an update
Part 17
Fun
Part 18
Part 19
😱
New story❤️
Part 20
Part 21
Teaser
Part 22
Really Important!

Characters

5.5K 170 30
De ritul_d

Avni mehta: a sweet girl and loves her family a lot.She is 25 year old and IPS officer. She really love her profession.She loves her childhood best friend Neil but due to her father's transfer they left Mumbai and shifted to Delhi .

Neil khanna: he is 24 year old and loves Ruhi.Avni his childhood friend but never met from last 10 years he is the owner of khanna industries and loves his mom and brother a lot .

Ruhi mehra: she loves Neil from college days but she suffer from the last stage of blood cancer.

Neela mehta: she is mother of avni and very understandable.

Ashish mehta: he was also a police officer but died in mission when his daughter is 20 year old.

Shweta khanna:she is Neil's mother and dislike Ruhi.

Prakash khanna:he is Neil's father but died in road accident when Neil was 16year old.

Rohan khanna:he is Neil's brother and 22 year old study in college mba (last year)

Aman mehta: he is avni's brother and study in college for engineering. He is 23 year old . also friend of Neil and Rohan in childhood.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

124K 5.3K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
72.1K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
162K 17.4K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
937K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.