CINNAMON GIRL || fezco

By j3ssi_rose

Euphoria Season One Fezco x oc Cover by tragediennes More

CINNAMON GIRL
CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER TWO

2.4K 80 9
By j3ssi_rose

Chapter Two
also known as;(pilot; part two)

"What do you think, too much?" She asked Kat from the Farrows doorway, she wore a corset with baggy shorts and a chunky pair of sneakers. Kat, on the other hand, wore a Hawaiian shirt and black mini skirt as well as her usual thickly framed glasses. Delaney had always enjoyed playing around with more masculine clothing, something about a dainty girl in baggy shorts and sweats was a concept she had always loved. She liked baggy clothes and chunky jewellery, while still combining them with feminine aspects like dresses and corsets.

"I mean everything you wear is slightly extra but you look sexy as fuck, so I think you're good," Kat explained grabbing the girls hand and pulling her out of the door, where Kats mom's car was parked waiting for the two.

"You look nice Delaney," Kat's mother smiled as she got into the back of the car, Kat's mom was a kind woman from what Delaney had seen. Whenever the girls were doing anything together, she would make sure to pick Delaney up so she didn't have to walk and had offered many times to have the girl around for dinner. Most of the times she kindly declined though, whenever her mother was away Delaney would invite Fezco and Ashtray around for dinner anyway so she was never alone.

The ride to Maddy's was filled with questions about Delaney's mother, boys and her plans for the future all things Delaney hated to think about.

Delaney's mother was a selfish woman to put it simply, she had no interest in anything that didn't revolve around herself. She was also extremely superficial, a characteristic she had grown to despise. She had promised herself to never allow herself to become like her mother.

While boys, well boys were boys. Especially in a place like LA where boys seemed to be wired with bad personalities and sexist remarks which meant Delaney wanted nothing to do with them. There was the odd one or two who actually had decent respect towards her and others but she still didn't have any interest in them, they were usually taken or had no interest in her either. That wasn't to say she didn't like boys, though that probably wouldn't shock anyone, it just meant she hadn't found one that she liked just yet.

And well the future, that was just something Delaney didn't want to think about. She was slightly terrified of it if she was completely honest.

Like most girls, Delaney had planned out her dream life, dream job, dream house, and while most girls gave up on those dreams once they got to high school, Delaney never did. She wanted to design clothes for people with too much money so she could live in a big house and go on expensive holidays with her friends. Many people had told her she would never actually make it, but to be honest she didn't really give a shit what anyone else thought.

"Del you look so hot," Maddy whined pushing her bottom lip out as she stared at the girl from the mirror in front of her, Delaney sat on Maddy's bed her back leant up against the big fluffy headboard as she flicked through her phone while the girls got ready.

"Your tits look amazing," Bb exclaimed flipping her hair behind her shoulder as she searched through Maddy's wardrobe for something to wear.

"Why thankyou Bb, I do try." She drawled sarcastically causing the three girls to giggle. She grabbed a handful of strawberry laces she had bought with her and began shoving them in her mouth, Kat watched in disgust which only made her laugh again.

"How are you so skinny when all you eat is shit, it's really not fair." Kat groaned before getting up and grabbing her own handful of sweets off the brunette, doing the same.

"Probably all the blunts she smokes, I read that it helps suppress your appetite," Maddy muttered, grinning over at her as Delaney stuck her finger up at her.

"First of all I do not smoke that much thank you very much and second I must just have a high metabolism, I also skate everywhere which none of you bitches do."

"Bitch when are you not with Fez smoking, I swear that's all you fucking do when you're not with one of us," Kat laughed, her voice slightly muffled due to the number of sweets she had just shoved in her mouth.

"Nope, not true," Delaney mumbled weakly, secretly she knew there was quite a lot of truth to what they were saying but was way too stubborn to actually agree with them.

"Do my areolas look weird?" Maddy interrupted turning her attention back to her reflection where she stood shirtless, her shirt slightly rolled down so her full chest was on show.

"No," Bb stated, not turning her attention away from the clothes she had laid out on the bed.

"But like the edges though?" Maddy carried on, causing both Kat and Delaney to roll their eyes, Maddy was definitely the most conventionally attractive out of her group of friends. So to hear her talk down on herself so much was extremely annoying, something she always did when she and Nate were fighting.

"Maddy they're fine," Delaney assured her.

"Fine like they're kind of weird, or fine like nobody but me would ever notice what I notice?" She carried on, though it didn't seem she was paying attention to anyone else in the room or what they had to say, picking out every detail she found wrong with herself.

"Fine like shut the fuck up, Maddy," Bb yelled from the bathroom.

"Jesus Bb," Delaney snorted, Bb always had this bluntness to her that made her laugh.

"I'm disgusting. I literally look disgusting." Maddy pouted pulling her tank-top up, turning around to the group of girls.

"Maddy, you just need to snap the fuck out of this. You're hot as fuck. Nate's a loser, who cares?" Kat asked.

"He's not a loser. He's a dick," Maddy replied bluntly.

"All dicks are losers, duh," Kat added.

"Look bottom line, y'all need to walk into this party like your pussy costs a million dollars." Bb interrupted blowing out a cloud minty scented smoke.

"Period." Delaney grinned clicking her fingers together, using her other hand to grab yet another handful of sweets.

"For real, I'd settle for like fifty grand," Maddy mumbled, turning away from her reflections as she sulked over to the other girls.

"Fifty grand is a million dollars," Bb replied, almost like it was an obvious fact, but the look Kat gave her said otherwise.

"I'd settle for, like, four corona lights and some non-rapey affection," Kat mumbled rolling onto her stomach as she began to text somebody.

"Yikes,"

"Well that's kinda depressing," Bb added.

"Nates just, like, totally ruined my confidence. You know when someone constantly criticizes like everything about you?" Maddy asked turning back to the mirror as she began to ruffle her hair, her lip still pushed out as she did so.

"Yep, that's like every guy," Bb replied as she began to set out outfits from the clothes she had picked up.

"Guys in this place are so shit, we should all go to the city one of the weekends," Delaney added as she sprawled out across the bed, her head hanging off the end as she watched Maddy.

"Yes," Bb agreed.

"You just need to catch a dick and forget about your troubles," Kat answered causing Delaney to snort loudly.

"Girl, you just need to catch a dick," Maddy answered turning to Kat whose cheeks were quickly flushing a deep red colour.

"Seriously Maddy, the best thing to do after a break is to fuck someone new and then move on," Kat stated, and while she didn't know a lot about relationships or sex, in Delaney's opinion she was speaking quite a lot of sense.

"Please, Kat, remind me again how many guys you've fucked? Oh yeah and catfishing doesn't count." Bb teased.

"Can you not be a cunt for like, 15 seconds?" Maddy asked turning to Bb, but a knock on the door silenced the two girls before they could start bickering.

"What're we doing for dinner?" Her dad asked from the doorway, his body lazily leant up the doorframe.

"Dad stop being such a pervert. We're literally, like, all naked!" Maddy yelled, watching as he looked around shocked before closing the door again. She turned to the four girls with a mischievous grin plastered on her face as they began to giggle at the man.

The group had agreed Maddy would drive them to the party, being the only one who could legally drive came with many downsides.

"Look if he's not there then we'll just find him at the party but there's nothing wrong with checking first," Maddy argued from the driver's seat, the group had been arguing about whether they should try and find Fezco now or wait to they got there.

"I know he's not there because he just text me saying he's at McKay's, this is a waste of time." Delaney explained from the backseat tapping obnoxiously on her phone as she showed the pairs texts.

"Guys is that," Kat began, pointing out the window to someone who was stumbling down the street, though it was dark it was obvious who it was. Rue's lanky figure was quite recognisable, especially to the redhead.

"Oh, shit slow down," Kat shouted

"Dude that's Rue. Oh my god," Bb exclaimed, her hands gently pressed up the cars steamy windows as it began to pull up next to her.

"Wait didn't Rue like die?" Maddy asked turning around to the girls before back to Rue confused.

"Oh my god, I hate ghosts," Bb whispered, causing Delaney to snort loudly.

"You guys are stupid," She giggled shaking her head as she watched from the backseat.

"Yo Casper, you want a ride?" Kat shouted from her seat, her window slightly rolled down so that she could hear them.

"Why thank you," Rue slurred as she began to wobble over to the car, it was painfully obvious she was high and something about that made Delaney cringe slightly as she watched her.

"Hey, baby," Rue grinned turning to the redhead who had slid into the middle seat of the car to make space for her.

"Hey, Rue how you feeling?" Delaney asked pushing a few pieces of stray hair of the girl's forehead, before beginning to try to wipe away a little bit of the now smudged makeup.

"Never better," Rue grinned.

Second chapter, how you guys feeling?

I'm obsessed with the dynamic between all the girls, especially how supportive yet teasing they all are
Also how precious is Kat's mom 😩
You may have also noticed I changed the title, Lana's new song just fitted too well with how I imagine Delaney and Fez's relationship being

Anyway, hope you liked this make sure to like and comment to make your girls day 💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.7K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...
157K 7K 59
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

321K 8.2K 116
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
1M 56.4K 36
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...