𝓽𝓪𝓮𝓴𝓸𝓸𝓴

By kootete

Its all about taekook What I include in the story: -FLUFF -ANGST -ROMANCE -FLUFF AGAIN!! im sorry i did not... More

Intro!
My ship
Flashback
Argue [1]
Argue [2]
Jealous
Jealous [2]
Jealous [3]
My shorty baby
Bad boy?
Calico Cat [Y.M]
Not an update!!
Spoiled [1]
Spoiled [2]
Run BTS ep 84 (BTS)
Wedding
Kookie
REQUEST
Wrong Number
Angel
Vampire [1]
Wee Woo
Concert
Cook
Taekook Gay
Ignore
Teacher
What Innocence? [M]
Trust and Love
Cuddle Weather
REQUEST
Family
Confront
Dance Coach [M]
Vampire [2]
Sleepy
Birthday Surprise Failed
Stay
Paint
Mcdo Date

Insecure

7.7K 162 79
By kootete

Jungkook had been Taehyungs' boyfriend 5 years ago. But then something almost break them apart, their big fight.

"Tae can you stop looking at the mirror, for like a second?" Jungkook groaned. Taehyung kept on looking at the mirror ever since.

"Uhm... Okay." Taehyung sighed, walking in front of his boyfriend.

Jungkook took his waist and look at him.

"There, you look like baekhyun now. I don't want you to change okay?" Jungkook's words is like a bullet that was shot into Tae's heart.

"Okay, Jungkook." Tae whispered, stopping the tears from falling.

"I love you baek-Taehyung." He kissed the older as he got downstairs.

Taehyung suddenly burst into tears. His body became weaker and weaker, as he fell down. Still crying. Taehyung stood up with so much force, but suddenly as he was about to stand, he bumped the picture frame.

A picture frame where Tannie, Jungkook and him looks like a family. Well, they were a family before that shit came home.

"Baekhyun are you ready?" Jungkook suddenlyy said from downstairs, not knowing what he just said.

Taehyung did not followed him, because he's not him. And he will never be that fucking guy, he is different from him and the old Jungkook knows it.

"Baek-Tae, are you ready?" Jungkook peeked at the door, smiling from ear to ear. The opposite of what he is seeing now.

"Why are yo-"

"I'm not Baekhyun." Taehyung said, with force. He hates it when they fight.

"Yeah? So what?" Jungkook raised one eyebrow.

"Stop fucking calling me Baekhyun when I'm not! I'm very different from him, don't you get it? Stop comparing me to him! He's alot different from me. Once he got in between us, you've been thinking about him and suddenly change me into him because I fucking look like him, when I'm not! I hate this. I want the old Jungkook back! I'm getting insecure and insecure each day, that you don't even care! I HATE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO US. I DON'T DESERVE THIS!" Taehyung shouted with anger. The heavy thing inside him, was actually thrown out. And he's proud.

"I just fucking miss him okay?!" Jungkook said, not even apologizing. Taehyung looked at him shocked, don't know what to say to the younger.

"Then why go with me instead of him?" Taehyung whispered while looking at him, with so much pain, as tears kept on falling.

"Because he's married now okay?! So I choose you because you looked a lot like him." Jungkook looked down, very embarrassed.

"You know what? I don't fucking deserve this. I'm different from him. Its been 1 year and you still callbme that. 1 year of being insecure and you didn' even care. I always ignore that you call me Baekhyun instead of my own name. Ever since he showed up, you kept on coming to him when you don't even realize that you're in a relationship." Taehyung kept on crying. Jungkook just stood there, not saying anything.

"Those four years was the best thing that happened to me." Taehyung shaked his head, tears kept on falling.

"And do you know? That someone told me you even fucked him when I was out. I kept it inside me for many months. I kept it because I don't want to loose you. You're the only family I have. You're the one who saved me from all of my problems. And guess what, you made the bigges problem of them all." Taehyung said. Getting up as he get his bag and put all of his clothes there.

"T-Tae, where are you g-going?" Jungkook looked at him with those big doe eyes, that Taehyung always love about him.

"Wow, you actually called me Tae. I'm surprised." He said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes and go passed Jungkook.

Jungkook grabbed his arm, and looked at him.

'Please don't' Jungkook mouthed him, tears are coming closer.

Taehyung just shaked his head, and got out of his grip. He runs downstairs, crying.

He got outside of the house, running. He runs everywhere with pain. He cried, because of pain.

But that pain? He already thrown them out.

-

"I'm going to fucking kill him!" The midget shouted, going to the kitchen as he got a spoon and fork.

"And what are you gonna do? Kill him with spoon and fork? What are you gonna do? Eat him?" Taehyung rolled his eyes, eating his ice cream.

"Its been almost one year, and you never interact with him." Jimin sat down next to his best friend.

"I don't know where he is. I don't know about him. I haven't heard of him, plus why would I? He's probably with that baekhyun." Taehyung said bitterly, already finish the ice cream when Jimin was about to get.

"You don't know." Jimin teased the other. Taehyung just stared at him with a 'I'm-not-stupid-like-you' face.

"Anyways, I have to go to the hospital today." Taehyung stood up, as Jimin follows.

"When are you not?" The best friend rolled his eyes.

"Excuse me. The children are a nice distraction." Taehyung stuck up his tongue at him, as Jimin just rolled his eyes again.

"Anyways goodluck Doctor Kim." Jimin laughed.

Taehyung chuckled as he goes upstairs, changing his clothes.

"I'm going to Yoonie!" Jimin shouted from dowstairs.

"Are you two a thing?" Taehyung shouted back, putting on his skinny pants.

"What?! NO! I'm going to go now!" Jimin shouted as Taehyung heard the door closed.

Taehyung go directly to the kitchen as he pulled one apple and ate it.

-

"Jeon Chaeyung!" Taehyung shouted.

The little girl looked behind as she saw her favorite doctor. She runs up to him and put his arms around him.

"Taetae!" She giggled againts his neck. Taehyung giggled as well and squished the little girl.

"Its been a week, Chae. Who are you with?" Taehyung asked, smiling from ear to ear. Chaeyung pointed at the empty hall.

"My uncle, but he's calling someone." The girl said.

"Let's go?" Taehyung asked the little girl as she happily nodded.

They both got inside the room and he put her on the chair.

"Weekly check up?" Taehyung asked, as the girl giggled and nods.

"My uncle too! He needs a check up!" She said, raising her hand. Taehyung find the girl adorable.

"What happened to your uncle?" Taehyung asked while he's writing something.

"Heart break! He told me his heart got broken a year ago!" The little girl laughed.

"Oh. Its just an expression." Taehyung smiled at the little girl, and got back writing something.

He heard the door opened.

"Uncle Goo!" Chae stood up and hugged his uncle.

Taehyung smiled and raise his head up.

Making his eyes widen.

"T-Taehyung?" The little girls' uncle, stuttered.

"Uncle Goo? You know Taetae?" The little girl had her eyes wide opened.

"He-"

"Um.. Chae? How about we go the weekly check up now?" Taehyung suddenly said, ignoring the stares coming from the other.

Chae got out of her uncles' arms and go towrds Taehyung, as he did her check up.

-

"Well done, baby! I'll see you again next week okay?" Taehyung said, as he gave her a lollipop. She smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you Taetae!" She giggled.

"Let's go uncle Goo?" She asked the other, but he didn't even move a single muscle.

"Taehyung can we talk?" Jungkook suddenly said, making Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"There's nothing to talk about Mr. Jeon." Taehyung said, while reading.

"There is. Come on Chae, I'll bring you to your mother first." Jungkook picked the girl up, as she waved goodbye to the other.

"Uncle Goo? How did you know him?" She asked, pulling his uncles's hair behind his ear.

"I- uh... Uncle Goo broke Taetae's heart." Jungkook looked down, ashamed. The little girl was shocked about it, so she throw little punches to his uncle.

"Why did you do that uncle!" The little girl gets mad, but adorable.

"Uncle is a bad person. He hurts Taetae's feelings." Jungkook said.

"Why don't you talk to Taetae?" Chae asked.

"Because he's mad at Goo." Jungkook smiled a little at the little girl.

"Well Uncle, talk to Taetae even though his mad. You say sorry to him, okay?" The little girl sighed, making Jungkook chuckle.

"Okay, little girl."

-

"Why did you come here?" Taehyung asked, not looking at him.

"I said I want to talk right?" Jungkook said, wanting Taehyung to look at him.

"I tol-"

"I'm a bullshit. You can call me everything you want. A manwhore, stupid, arrogant, bitch. Anything. You can hurt me. Punch me, kick me, slap me. Do that and I'll be thankful. I hurted you, but not physically, but worst is that I hurt you, emotionally. I'm the worst person ever. I even promised you that we will live forever. I promised that I won't hurt you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I made you miserable for a whole year. I'm sorry that I became the man who you don't want. I've became selfish. Youdon't even probably care, but I've talked to Baekhyun. He told me that he's successful breaking us. You know why? Because he want me. He told me that he did some kind of shit that went for a year, and you made me come back to my senses. He said that he's proud breaking us apart. He hypnotised me. I'm really sorry. I know you won't forgive me. But I will have to earn it. You can do anything to me. You can hurt me. I'm really sorry." Jungkook explained. He stood up and close his eyes.

Taehyung can't move. He can't do anything. He believed that all of what happened is Jungkook's fault.

But he's wrong. That Baekhyun guy hypnotised his boyf- ex boyfriend.

As much as Taehyung want to hurt him, he did not. He just looked at the other, and burst into tears.

Jungkook heard him sob and whimper.

"Tae?" He asked. He saw the older crying, as he walked towards him and hugged him.

"I'm sorry Tae. If I could just turn back time, I could've ignored him. I could've save our relationship. I'm such a tr--"

"No.. I'm sorry." Tae mumbled.

"Why are you saying sorry?" Jungkook asked, while patting the older's back.

"I-"

"You don't have anything to apologise for." He said.

Taehyung didn't hesitate so he grabbed Jungkook's face and kissed him, passionately.

Jungkook smiled at the kiss and kissed the older deeper.

I guess we could say that they make out.

Taehyung smiled at him and put his head on Jungkooks' chest.

"I'm sorry."

"Apology accepted." Taehyung said.

"That fast?" Jungkook asked him.

"We could start again. Start all over again? Jungkook and Taehyung's adventure will start again?" Taehyung asked him, while looking into his eyes.

"We will start again."

"I remember that!" Taehyung laughed.

"You two! I know you two will end up getting married." Jimin said, teasing his best friend.

"Its been 4 years since that incident happen. And now will be your first anniversary. How will you spend you anniversary?" Jimin asked the younger.

"I'm going to surprise him." Taehyung smirked.

"What kind of surprise?"

"A surprise that after I've done it, we will have babies." Taehyung said.

"WHAT THE FUCK TAE?!" Jimin said shockingly.

"Just kidd-"

"Are you sure, you're kidding?" They both heard someone said. A familiar one. Jungkook's voice.

"Wha-"

"Should I leave now?" Jimin asked, teasing Taehyung. He stood up as he looked at his best friend, who's shaking his head violently.

"No Jimin!" Taehyung said dramatically as Jimin got out of the house.

Taehyung was suddenly pinned into the couch, as he looke at the person who pinned him down.

"Stop it, Gguk." Taehyung said.

"Oh? You said you want babies." Jungkook smirked, making Taehyungs' legs go jelly.

"I sai-"

"Shhh... I want babies too." Jungkook smirked, kissing the older.

"But we're too young!" Taehyung whined, pushing the other.

"We're married." Jungkook looked at him boringly.

"Still we're you-"

"Oh?" Jungkook smirked, pinning him again. This time, he trapped Taehyungs' arms.

"Jungkook-ah!"

"You're moaning my name already? We're not yet starting." Jungkook smirked.

"I hate you."

"I love you too bear." He said, kissing every part of him.

(i guess you know what happened that day)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
52.2K 932 25