Flatline (Make it right seque...

By leanniebieber

when justin and Jasmine get better lifes what will happen? will jasmine forgive justin for the unforgettabl... More

"Long Time.."
"Our pasted."
"I Cant.."
"Dont make it Hard"
"Acting like a real Couple Doesn't make us one"
let me love you part 1
Let me Love you part 2
Deny the undeniable
I'll ALWAYS love you..
Wonders of Parties
JUSTINS TEARS
NEW BEGINNING
Life Line
9 Mouths Later
Attention

Prologue

551 9 2
By leanniebieber

It's been 8 years since i walked out of the hospital since i walked out of that situation since i walked out on us.

The woman of my Dreams the woman i loved to death i walked out on her.

But it was either that or hurt her more. And God knows id never do that.

My new life goes a little like this.

I've completed rehab and ive learnt how to deal with my issues of anger.

Im in a relationship with Selena gomez. But it isn't serious just a fling.

'Im not over jasmine... Noo✋ never will i be over that beauty"

I hope that some time jasmine can learn to forgive me.

Lord knows im trying to be the man she Deserves im Trying to

'Make it RIGHT!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1.1K 38
Alexi jones is a pretty,smart,and talented girl. She's 18, about to start collage soon. Everything is set great for the future. What will happen when...
29.7K 368 38
Aria is stuck...she had the amazing dream but its not going like it should its been 5 months and nothing wth justin she is finally getting a recordin...
20.3K 595 30
Do not read unless you have read the first part - http://www.wattpad.com/story/3849011-my-best-friends-brother-abieberlovestory - The wedding ended i...
7.2K 220 22
Justin Bieber is the feared bad ass everybody knows of. His best friend, Selena, is always getting caught up in the business. What if one day, one da...