CRIMSON STREAM [KYLO REN X RE...

By spiderneds

let the past die. kill it, if you have to. A princess. A Commander. A trained weapon that will obey any comm... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15 (author's note)

introduction

6.3K 159 76
By spiderneds

A long time ago in a galaxy far away...

A STAR WARS SERIES

CRIMSON STREAM

BOOK I

A kingdom offers up an eldest daughter to their ally THE FIRST ORDER. Commander KYLO REN steps forward.

Upon their first meeting, the PRINCESS of this kingdom realizes her connection with the Commander is more than an arranged marriage. Her life is full of deceit and torment and not the luxury she imagined.

Through faded memories and a growing Force connection, will these two finally break apart from their dictators and find their own place in the galaxy...

/////

FEATURING

ORIGINAL CHARACTERS...

THE READER - princess, first in line to the throne, trained assassin, created weapon.

LUCIELLE - younger sister to the princess, second in line

ALASTOR - stepbrother to the king

AND KNOWN CHARACTERS...

REY

LUKE SKYWALKER

and COMMANDER KYLO REN.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

682 12 20
Aurora Calrissian has lived her whole life with her father, but when Leia calls for help, she rushes across the galaxy to aid the Resistance.
27.7K 1.3K 20
In the final book of the series, tensions are high amongst the Resistance and the First Order. The Resistance must rebuild what was nearly lost; the...
646 24 16
It always comes down to a final battle. To end torment and tyranny you have to fight back and in a big way. But there is a bigger threat that has mov...
508 9 5
in which you, a force-sensitive pilot become the object of Kylo Ren's obsession.