* FALLING *

By Cl0udMusic

{ Oikawa Tooru Fanfic} ** In which their destinies crossed path in the most illogical and magical way that th... More

>> Chapter 1 <<
>> Chapter 2 <<
>> Chapter 3 <<
>> Chapter 4 <<
>> Chapter 5 <<
>> Chapter 6 <<
>> Chapter 7 <<
>> Chapter 8 <<
>> Chapter 9 <<
>> Chapter 10 <<
>> Chapter 11 <<
>> Chapter 12 <<
>> Visuals <<
>> Chapter 13 <<
>> Chapter 14 <<
>> Chapter 15 <<
Short break
>> Chapter 16 <<
>> Chapter 17 <<
>> Chapter 18 <<
>> Chapter 19 <<
>> Chapter 20 <<
>> Chapter 22 <<
>> Chapter 23 <<
>> Chapter 24 <<
>> Chapter 25<<
>> Chapter 26 <<
>> Chapter 27 <<
>> Chapter 28 <<
>> Chapter 29 <<
>> Chapter 30 <<
>> Chapter 31<<
>> Chapter 32 <<
>> Chapter 33 <<
>> Chapter 34 <<
>> Chapter 35 <<
>> Chapter 36 <<
>> Chapter 37 <<
>> Chapter 38 <<
>> Chapter 39 <<
>> Chapter 40 <<
>> Chapter 41 <<
>> Chapter 42 <<
>> Chapter 43<<
>> Chapter 44 <<

>> Chapter 21 <<

4.2K 178 10
By Cl0udMusic

Previously:

"You're mine."

**

Oikawa was having a hard time dealing with his emotions right now. In their shared dream last night, Naoya had suddenly attacked him and pinned him to a freaking tree trunk and kissed the hell out of him. It was extremely sudden and Oikawa, begrudgingly, admitted that he felt ecstatic and buzzing when Naoya had kissed him. 

Why he felt that way even though he knows that he's straight and doesn't swing that way, Oikawa didn't know but he doesn't find the feelings he experienced to be disgusting or unwelcome.

No, Oikawa welcomed the new feelings of exhilaration, of excitement, of pleasure, with wide arms open and a face filled with glowing smiles. In fact, he wanted to feel it again and again. It had a vague similarity of how he felt when he started dating Ruriko and their first kiss, however, Oikawa used vague for the feelings he just had were far too intense and worth craving than the feelings he had a bit of taste in the past.

Since it was Monday and there wasn't any practice as per their rule, Oikawa left his classroom in a hurry and mailed Iwaizumi to meet him at the bakery a few corners away outside the school. He hadn't wanted to be stuck with Ruriko and make her ruin this giddy bubble in him.

When Iwaizumi and him were on their way home, Oikawa huffed, having enough of his confusing emotions, asked Iwaizumi.

"My online friend suddenly asked me something weird, Iwa-chan. He said that one of his friends – "

"Everything related to you is weird, Trashy Oikawa."

"Let me continue, little duckling."

"I dare you – "

"SO! One of his male friends suddenly pinned him and kissed him and he found it goodbut he wasn't gay or anything. He sort of asked me what to do since he didn't dislike the kiss and the guy but he doesn't even know if he's straight or anything since he isn't –"

"Stop, stop, stop! What the hell?!" Iwaizumi exclaimed, his face slightly red as he waved his hands and cut Oikawa off. The dark chocolate brown haired teen blinked owlishly at his best friend, wondering why he stopped him midrant. Iwaizumi wanted to punch a hole on Oikawa's head for asking him such an absurd question.

He wasn't homophobic or even discriminating towards those who like others of the same gender. It's just that, Iwaizumi hasn't really experience neither kissing nor had he ever step a toe in the line of dating and romance. The mere thought of hugging the person he likes would already send his face aflame, what more when kissing is involved? Iwaizumi was truly not prepared for this shit.

"Are you embarrassed about this kind of thing? How cute!" Oikawa cooed at the revelation, well, he'd already known that Iwaizumi hadn't dated anyone yet however; Oikawa didn't expect him to be this shy about the topic.

"Shut it!" Iwaizumi jabbed his elbow on Oikawa's gut, earning a grunt from the pained male. When he had calmed himself down and rationally thought about what Oikawa had told him, Iwaizumi looked at the red-orange sky.

"He should really find out his orientation first before properly thinking about his own feelings...er...." Iwaizumi paused, wondering how he should put it into words, "then ask his friend the reason for kissing him, then think again... I think?"

Oikawa, although feigning being pained so much, was actually listening to what his best friend said and he straightened his lips, his mind internalizing just what he heard.

"Why the hell are you even asking me about this?" Iwaizumi grumbled, stomping to enter his house and leaving Oikawa outside.

Oikawa sluggishly entered his room, his eyes landing on the picture frame that stood on his study table. He couldn't stomach looking at it for that time is gone already and so, he moved to face the picture down before throwing himself to his bed.

One hand covered his eyes as the other lethargically rested on his stomach, his breathing calm and slow. Oikawa, as per what Iwaizumi answered, began to evaluate his orientation with all seriousness he could muster. 

He imagined just how he was when he was with girls and how he was with males. 

Oikawa leaned more on favoring the females before but when he imagined Ruriko, the smile she usually gave him before their relationship began to crack was quickly overlapped with Naoya's smirk, his gentle and soothing smiles, his grins, and his enticing lips. This sent his face hot and he shook his head focusing more on the task.

The last moment before he vanished from the dream last night entered his thoughts and Oikawa reviewed it.

"You're mine."

God, Oikawa wondered if he was having a heart attack right now.

**

{End of Chapter}

Up next:

Rinsho sent his son to his room and as he washed the dishes, he sighed since he knew that he must give his darling wife a call.

*****

I updated early... hahahhaha

Comments are really welcome as well as ideas.

Thank you so much for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 110 8
An Oikawa Tooru short fic. Β·βœΏΒ·β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€Β· Β· After all of those tears, she still forgave him. "I love you" it was poison in her system that slowly killed...
6.3K 322 14
His cheeks were dusted pink and he was as stoic as ever. Yet, deep down, and deep in his eyes, the eyes that brought me solace, I saw disappointment...
130K 6.4K 10
oikawa tooru isn't the best. but he wants to be. he wants to be untouchable. he wants to be the epitome of perfection. he wants to be golden. and...
15.7K 825 15
"The small stars, hearts, and the occasional dicks that would cover Iwaizumi's stomach and chest made his day. Although he would never admit it he lo...