Yvette Grimes and the Never E...

By c-camisado

Gaea was stopped a decade ago, the monsters now reside in Tartarus, and the surviving heroes of Olympus have... More

Playlist
I. Something Destroyed My Living Room
II. Stympaneners
III. I Sleep For Three Days
IV. I Train My Butt Off
V. Yvette Grimes: Missing Persons
VI. I See Red and Blue
VII. I Am Offered a Quest
VIII. The Beginning of a Fun Teen Comedy
Author's Note
IX. Welcome to Trivia
X. Green Mossy Little Thing
XI. I Meet My Great-Uncle
XII. We're Gonna Get Cloaked in Eternal Darkness
XIII. Following in Percy Jackson's Footsteps
XIV. Hades Has Baby Fever
XV. Old Faces and New Faces
XVI. I Pop A Storm Spirit Like a Balloon
XVII. We Find a Hitchhiker
XVIII. Don't Sell Little Girls Knives
XIX. Smoke Gets in Your Eyes
XX. The Leader of the Giants Wears Red Lipstick
XXI. We Get Caught

Disclaimer

2.2K 75 0
By c-camisado

       This story is set in the PJO world but few of Rick Riordan's character's appear in it. That is right!

        This is not a Percy Jackson love story! This takes place 10 YEARS after BoO!

        Nevertheless, all rights belong to Rick Riordan for his wonderful world and ideas. I only own the characters I have created, and my prophecy and plot.

        This contains some BoO spoilers. Read at your own risk.

        This is my first time writing something in first person so feel free to give me tips.

        This was written before Trials of Apollo, so it does not follow the events in Percy Jackson as much as I would like.

~*~

Started: October 21, 2014

Finished:

       It has been ten years since Gaea was stopped by the heroes of Olympus and everything has been perfect for the Greek Gods and their children. That is, until snow storms begin all over the world.

        When snow starts falling heavily, an ancient prophecy is unleashed. Persephone has been kidnapped—again. No, not by Hades; but something bigger. Demeter, in an act of motherly rage, has snow falling all around the world until her daughter is brought back to safety.

        After being sent to Camp Half-Blood, Yvette Grimes is chosen to be the leader of the quest to find Persephone. With little to go on and snow falling, can she and two others find Persephone before it becomes a never ending winter?

Beautiful story banner made by Dislunatic!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 36 18
𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙤𝙙. 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵...
44.1K 1.2K 47
"I've told you, Hades, I can not become your mistress." she sadly told him. She had always lived in her mother's shadow, and if she followed Hades, s...
38.2K 1.2K 34
Christine Galliardo has a normal life just like everyone else. She lives with the triplet grandmothers who took her in when she was found on their do...
3.2K 94 9
Persephoneia "Percy" Cordelia Jackson is considered a prime example of why it is that the worst of storms are nearly always named after girls. Practi...