[SEULRENE] THE CHASE

By eajitothepower

Sunflowers still grows at night This story isn't mine. It's originally written in Vietnamese. Credit to the r... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 4

2.6K 69 13
By eajitothepower

"I told you I'm not hungry, why did you keep me pushing to eat?" Kim Yerim spoke up uncomfortably. Currently she is sitting in a sushi restaurant with her friend Park Sooyoung. She was at Seulgi's house to clean up, and received a phone call from this person who lived and asked her to eat together. Having been denied, Sooyoung or most commonly known as Joy, said that if she did not agree to go out Seulgi's house, she would take her away. So, even if she didn't want to, Yerim had to compromise.

She and Joy from childhood were neighbors. The two sides of the family are also very close, so both automatically become the code in the eyes of everyone. However, the truth is that both are like each other's etiquette, meeting always has something to argue with. Especially when Joy kept talking about her love for Seulgi all the time, Yerim was always in a state of disgust and difficulty with this person. Is it already too familiar with each other that do not want to suck.

"I'm hungry, but I don't like to eat alone. Go eat, don't argue anymore" Kim Yerim glances at the woman who is gobbling up the salmon. Frown. It was not so beautiful, compared to Seulgi's calmness, Joy's profoundity made her hate. However, she could not deny that she was hungry. All day at the company working, just arbitrarily eating lunch. After that, she went to the party, because she was surrounded all day that’s why she could not eat. In the evening, she only cook porridge for Seulgi, but she still haven't eaten anything until now. Thinking so, she reluctantly took the chopsticks. Joy saw that, pleased to continue eating.

"How do you get home and not return, why are you at Kang Seulgi's house?" Uneasy Sooyoung asked. When she called, she heard the sound of a vacuum cleaner turning on the other end. Joy immediately knew that Yerim was cleaning the house for Seulgi, she was annoyed. When she came to pick up Yerim, she saw the other person with a skimpy figure coming out of Kang Seulgi's apartment, her heart could not bear jealousy. Why is it at someone else's house, wearing a two-piece shirt and short pants, want to show off something?

"This doesn't need you to know," Yerim slowly ate, slowly answering, making Joy want to smoke on her head. Park Sooyoung loves Kim Yerim because of her lightness and calmness over her age. Yerim is always very calm, gentle and discreet, so young. But, at times, it was her own stability that drove Joy crazy. For many years, she hadn't spoken out about her feelings, only the thick face of concern focused on Yerim. It was only because Joy had thought before, that she was eligible to take care of Kim Yerim all her life, at which time she would steal her as a bride. It was, when it was now eligible, Yerim met and fell in love with Kang Seulgi, making her extremely helpless.

"Really, why are you there?" Yerim heard the procrastination beam in Joy's voice, a minute of instant news. She answered honestly.

"Seulgi has a fever today, I went back to work and stop for a bit" Park Sooyoung heard it even more uncomfortable. The fact that Yerim put clothes in Seulgi's house, often frequented, she did not know. However, she didn't know Yerim could leave someone else's clothes at home like this. They were so close to Yerim, she wanted to deceive herself that Seulgi's clothes couldn't be helped either. Joy looked at Yerim's pale, pinky flesh and warmed in her heart. Angry inside turned into sarcasm, she clicked her tongue.

"People also have hands and feet, are you worried in turn?" She casually said that Yerim was chewing on food, and then released an icy gaze to her. Kim Yerim breathed out. The fact that Seulgi is sick today and still leaving to meet Bae Joohyun made her miserable enough, now come here to listen to this crazy woman kicking her body, it is really unstable.

"Just a few words, Joy," Yerim said, then lowered her head to continue eating. Joy actually ate at the company, just because Seulgi's other call came to bring Yerim to eat. So, eating a few pieces, she rested her chin on the person in front of her slowly eating. She especially loved this elegant look of Yerim. Raising your hands to lift your feet is also ethereal, and it is a good know-how. If not both small words were together, Joy was not enough to see the woman in front of her in an instant because Kang Seulgi was heartbroken. It is, cannot blame her, the feeling of love. Just as she did for Yerim, even if she wanted to, was not so easy to put down. So, despite being jealous, she never asked Kim Yerim to stop loving Kang Seulgi, because she knew it was impossible.

"Look at what?" Yerim felt the eyes of the other person looking at her, she did not look up, just moved slightly, then spoke up. However, her two full intervals followed a gentle movement that bounced up. At this time, Park Sooyoung knew that Kim Yerim was not wearing a bra, which was typical of the female because of her lack of support and arbitrary vibration. Her face was hot, hurriedly throwing a jacket on the side of Yerim's body, her mouth frantically speaking.

"Just thinking about how you can go to the street and be able to dress so dazzlingly. Want someone to look at it? It's also pretty!" Harsh! Kim Yerim is such a pity!

Yerim heard the other person annoyed with her, only pouting, silently taking Joy's shirt over, covering her exposed skin. Her phone rang softly, Yerim released the chopsticks, quickly listening to the phone.

"I heard" She said softly. Joy, sitting next to her without guessing, knows who is calling, only staring at her phone. She heard Yerim's voice again. In the beginning, Kim Yerim directed her to make such a sweet voice.

"Did you go home today? I don't know, I'm-" Park Sooyoung hates the most whenever Yerim refers to Kang Seulgi's house with a "home" word. It was obviously not her home, nor was the place always welcoming her. However, she still considered it home, what the hell? The Kang family did not know how to fix it, but they also followed Yerim. The more she thought about it, the more Joy spoke.

"I'm not going to take you there." Kim Yerim overheard, obediently glanced at Joy, but also turned her in the phone to refuse.

"I think I will stay by my house tonight, Seul will not need to wait for the door. Tomorrow, if I still feel tired, then take a break, can I hold your bag on my office?" Yerim said, without noticing a gray face like Joy's ashes.

"Medicine, I put in the drawer of the second cabinet, next to the bed, before you go to bed remember to take." Park Sooyoung lacks a little more, choking water. She looked at Yerim, screaming in her heart to calm herself. That Kang family is also really old, but also let people remind me to take medicine? It can't be helped! She saw Yerim hang up, then said aggressively.

"Have you finished eating?" Kim Yerim looked at the other's hard face, not caring and nodded. Then only saw Joy's tall figure go to the cash register, not waiting for her to see the price, then shrugged, slipping her hands into the big jacket of the other person, wearing it properly. Reaching into her pocket, Yerim discovered a few cigarettes in her pocket. She immediately looked at Joy who hadn't come back yet, wincing and throwing away all the cigarettes in her bag, then it was like nothing happened, walking freely out of the car.

Reaching inside the car, Yerim mastered to open all the compartments one by one to find medicine, finding out how much she threw away. This story is too familiar to her. She absolutely hates Joy smoking. The first is rot death. The second is health damage. So she always threw away Joy's cigarettes. Yerim did not know if this sneaky behavior was discovered by the other person, only knowing that Joy had never spoken to her, so Yerim kept going on.

-

That night, Bae Joohyun lay on the bed, struggling to sleep. She thought again of Kang Seulgi's words at night. Are you telling the truth to her or not, why in that look, the love compared to ten years ago has not changed? The pupils were still like that, like wanting to bring all the sweet honey in the world pouring into her, making Irene uneasy. She didn't understand, didn't really understand, why could Seulgi like me so long? This vague feeling made her extremely uncomfortable. And panic. This was the first time in all these years that she had these thoughts about Kang Seulgi. It was clear that it was only one evening together, which could make her think so much. After all, was Seulgi suddenly reappearing in her life, right or wrong?

At that moment, her phone message bell rang.

"Ting" Irene frowned, not knowing if it was from the person she was looking forward to. On the screen that appeared Seulgi's message made Irene surprise.

"Good night, Hyun" She suddenly realized, she was no longer the way to call this way for her anymore. Irene is quite confused, not understanding from where her psychology changed. Perhaps, she was pitying her?

"Good night," she replied, simple and brief. Actually, Irene didn't know what to say to Seulgi either. She just thought, the meeting again, is also due to fate, there is no need to stop. She just didn't think, the two met again in this situation. However, when it comes to that, Irene doesn't have much time to think about Kang Seulgi. She only knew, the girl of the present, did not dislike her like the day before.

What Irene did not expect, was that day after that, Seulgi always made excuses to meet her. She thought, when she was old, she had nothing, so it was difficult for her to talk to her. Currently, Seulgi is like having everything in her hand, she doesn't hesitate to pursue her openly. Bae Joohyun was uncomfortable but there was no reason to refuse her. Especially when she was cold, Seulgi still refused to let her go.

"Do you have a total free time? How is it here?" Bae Joohyun just said while trying to close the door, but was used by a person blocking a leg outside. She was annoyed, why did Kang Seulgi have to follow her like that? Couldn't it be decent to pursue her kindly? It was late every night to appear at her house.

"Irene, it's ten o'clock now. You said I was a free master, so I asked if you had any citizens to work hard until ten o'clock?" Seulgi still put her foot out to block the door, although it hurt but she still didn't give up. Over the years, she is no longer the stupid Kang Seulgi of the past, she cannot easily be hurt by Irene's rejection. Bae Joohyun heard that, said firmly. Her hand did not try to close the door either, but it still didn't open.

"What do you want?" Kang Seulgi heard Irene compromise, then made a look of solemn look at her. In the eyes are sad to pity.

"Irene, I'm hungry" Seulgi cried out. Bae Joohyun heard this, unintentionally smirked. Joking with her? What does it mean for her to be hungry?

"What do you want?" As if not letting Seulgi's words into her ears, she still thought that Seulgi was joking with her. However, she also forgot. Before, Seulgi had never joked.

"I'm hungry, I want you to cook for me" Bae Joohyun gritted her teeth, opening the door. She currently just took a shower after leaving the headquarters. Irene is wearing a thin T-shirt and short pants, revealing her delicate white thighs. She looked at Seulgi from the top down. Seeing that she was still wearing her office clothes, she didn't lie. However, her arrogance did not allow her so easily to compromise. Irene said against her hip.

"Do you know what time it is now? How old are you and not going to eat by yourself, so are people like that?" Irene tried to scold the person in front of her. However, contrary to her grumpiness, Seulgi was still very patient.

"Don't forget, I owe you a meal. I just did our covenant," Seulgi said, pouting. Irene heard that became even more angry. This is obviously an excuse. She let out a gasp.

"What if I don't let you in the house?" She was a fool to let Seulgi take her home. Now, she is here to eat her and live and die. Irene's house was an apartment, she couldn't stand here arguing with Seulgi all night. Not good at all! If anyone sees the two people here together, surely think she is quarreling with the mistress. She sighed.

"Can I have another meal on another day? Go back" Irene said, the voice was also much softer. Alright, Kang Seulgi, I beat you, don't go, have to chase you away. That is, how Seulgi insisted on staying with her.

"Then I will take you out to eat, recently there is something good" Bae Joohyun heard it and stared at the person in front of her. She did not think that Seulgi was the total talent of a large corporation that could be so shameless. However, when it was time to see the face because of hunger and distorting together, Irene didn't want to chase her anymore. She became a figure, partly because of her bottomless compassion. Bae Joohyun stared at her. She thought to herself, she had just returned home, really afraid to go out. Well, not letting anyone in the house die.

"But my house only has instant noodles." She spoke softly, but her body moved to the side so that Seulgi could enter. Seeing that, she quickly caught the opportunity, waving her hand.

"It's okay. If only you cook, then I will eat it." Bae Joohyun didn't understand why this word confused her. Until now, she was not used to listening to the sweet words, so now it was a little unfamiliar when every day, Seulgi didn't keep up the face but said her love to her. Irene shrugged, went into the kitchen to cook noodles.

Seulgi sat on the sofa outside, meticulously watching Irene's house. It is true that the room of the female worker is not messy, very neat and fragrant. The main color is white, making it feel comfortable and cool, elegant like its owner. Seulgi saw a picture frame next to the television. She stood up curiously and went over to examine it. As a photo of Irene with another girl, the two are like climbing a mountain, their faces are all red, but they are smiling. Seulgi held the photo frame up, her mouth smiling. Bae Joohyun, in any situation, can be so beautiful. However, how beautiful she is, it is not her.

"It's Seungwan, my colleague." At that moment, she heard her voice behind. The familiar noodle scent made her heart feel warm, bitter, and so it broke.

Seulgi naturally turned around, then sat down on the chair, Irene sat at her side. Seulgi slowly ate. Bae Joohyun was on the side, sneaking a look at her. She could not deny, Seulgi grew up, possessing an unexpectedly large attraction. Her keen sense of maturity grew more and more of the jade, making her unable to leave her eyes. In her, she gave off a mysterious yet pleasant expression, making her angry with herself for thinking of her in this way, both uncontrollably and wanting to know more about her. Seulgi, who is eating, knows that Irene is quietly evaluating her. She just smirked, she also knew Irene didn't leave herself in her eyes. So, if she cared about her, she didn't care.

"How is your day?" Seulgi asked quietly. Irene thought for a while. She didn't want to tell Seulgi what she did in the scene. To the outside, Irene rarely said it, to preserve her profession. There are cases, she has to be undercover police, but for people in front of her, she still does not have this kind of trust. So, she just answered arbitrarily.

"Nothing special, as usual," she then stretched, tilting her head to look at the side of Seulgi's face, absentmindedly asking.

"How about you?" Kang Seulgi did not think how Irene would care for a day she had spent, she was just convenient to ask for fun. However, Seulgi was still very honest.

"Just like every day, always miss you" Irene is a little embarrassed. She stared at the person beside her. She doesn't look like she's lying to her. Now, in Bae's head, she has hundreds of thoughts related to Kang Seulgi. She wanted to ask her a lot of things, also wanted to judge her. She just didn't understand, why she disappeared so long, but the feelings could still be intact. All this time, what did Seulgi do, where she was, why she appeared at the right time, then said she still likes, still loves her. She really didn't understand. A few days ago, she had doubts that all of this was Seulgi's arrangement. However, she had no evidence. Irene was puzzled, did Seulgi really approach her just for love? Or do you have any other purpose behind?

"Seulgi, do you really like me so much?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 1.3K 24
Second book of Seulrene Preview story is available at Seulrene one-shot collection so check it out to find out what will happen Please upvote and sha...
76.8K 2.8K 33
A girl named Kang Seulgi. She is a member of a girlgroup called Red Velvet. Her position at the group is a Lead Vocal and a Main Dancer. Who knows th...
38.7K 1.3K 30
"I love you. Only you. I would always wait for you. I don't care how many generations that will pass. 'Til I see you again. That's how much I love yo...
47.5K 2K 39
I republish this story after change some of the storyline. The first version is moving too fast and looked unrealistic. I hope everyone will like the...