My Brother's Best Friend✔

De Honey_Kissed_Hyuck

Areum's life is confusing. Started: 10/25/18 8:05 pm Finished: 2\22\20 2:21 pm Mai multe

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Fourteen

16 2 0
De Honey_Kissed_Hyuck

A/N: Jumping four months and skipping the actual birth it's a day or so after Areum had the baby

Chanyeol sat next to Areum's hospital holding Nana while crying "you're so beautiful. Hi princess it's uncle Chan."

Areum smiled at Chanyeol "Sehun did you call the boys?"

Sehun hummed "yeah Luhan Yifan and Minseok are coming. Baekhyun Yixing Jongin and Kyungsoo are gonna visit once we get you home. Dae went looking for ice cream."

Areum nodded "hey Yeol can I hold her again?"

He gently passed Nana to Areum smiling "want me to call Junmyeon Dove?"

Areum shrugged "we haven't talked on four months. You can tell him everything went well and she's healthy. It's on him if he wants to see her."

Jongdae came back in the room singing Oh Nana. Sehun asked "babe are you gonna sing her name forever?"

Jongdae give Areum some ice cream "at least until she's old enough to say she doesn't like it."

There was a commotion outside her hospital room then Yifan's voice was heard "goddamn It Luhan stop it."

Minseok rushed in going straight to Areum "are you alright? They stitched you up good. Have you eaten? Where's the baby?"

Chanyeol said "Seok baby breathe. She's fine. Relax. Have a seat. Let Yifan and Luhan come in."

Jongdae pulled Sehun's arm "we'll go get some clothes for you to wear home."

Luhan and Yifan sat next to Minseok on the small couch. Areum smiled "are you ready to meet your baby's baby? This little princess is Oh Nana."

Minseok punched Chanyeol's arm "this was your doing."

Luhan chuckled "he did better than Jongdae. At lunch he kept mixing his name with mine and Chanyeol. Daehan and Luyeol weren't bad names though."

Yifan smiled "she looks just like you darling. Can I hold her?"

Areum nodded leaning up a little bit so Yifan could take Nana from her. "Minseok everything went well. I'm fine and Nana is healthy. And yes, Yeollie helped me name her. Narni was cute but Nana just felt right."

Yifan was in his own world talking softly to Nana. He looked so happy in the moment so Luhan pulled his phone out to record him.

Chanyeol sat next to Areum giving her a questioning look. She sighed "stop it I can go to the bathroom on my own Yeol."

Minseok smiled and asked "is there anything you still need for her? I haven't bought anything yet."

Before Areum could answer Chanyeol was listing this off that Minseok could buy for Nana or even Areum that could help with Nana.

Luhan said "Chanyeol is the best uncle ever."

Yifan froze as Nana started fussing "is she hungry or something?"

Areum said "she's probably sleepy. How long has she been up Yeollie?"

Chanyeol hummed "few hours. Try feeding her a little before you put her down."

Minseok kissed Chanyeol "you're doing a great job helping her baby."

Luhan smiled watching Areum feed Nana "so babygirl what are you gonna do about Junmyeon? Is he still your boyfriend?"

Yifan slapped Luhan's thigh "shut up."

Areum looked up "I'm not doing anything. I don't think he's my boyfriend anymore but that's fine too. I'm just worried about being a good mother and making sure Yeollie knows how thankful I am for him stepping up. You all helped me so much. I honestly didn't expect Yeollie to take on so much."

Minseok said "I thought Baekhyun was going into daddy mode but Yixing said he was afraid the whole time."

There was a soft barely audible knock on the door Chanyeol looked at Areum who shrugged going back to feeding Nana.

The door slowly opened it was Junmyeon hesitantly peeking in the room. Luhan said "come in if you're coming in."

He stepped in closing the door behind him, but he didn't move further into the room. Areum didn't speak to him "hey Lu Minnie wanna hold her? She's sleeping now."

Chanyeol said "if we keep holding her while she sleeps, she'll never sleep on her own Dove."

Yifan hummed "she's a day old Chanyeol it's alright. Maybe stop after a month or so."

Luhan made grabby hands "gimme my granddaughter."

Areum playfully rolled her eyes before passing Nana to Luhan who was bouncing excitedly Minseok told him to calm down so he wouldn't jostle Nana so much.

Junmyeon looked around nervously then muttered "I don't know if you want me here or not. Yixing and Yeol told me everything went well."

Areum asked "do you wanna be here? It's fine if you don't."

Minseok and Yifan nervously tapped their feet rapidly as Junmyeon stayed silent. Luhan had no idea what was happening around him to busy watching Nana sleep. Chanyeol chuckled a little and asked, "do you wanna know her name or see her?"

Junmyeon didn't look at Chanyeol "I I can I talk to Areum alone?"

The four other men looked at Areum who nodded and told Luhan he could put Nana in her crib and leave or he could take her to the nursery area. He decided to leave Nana with Areum. Yifan offered to pay for food down in the food court as the four of them left.

Junmyeon said "I am so sorry honeybee."

Areum hummed "stop apologizing. I'm not mad anymore. I was being serious at Cosmic Myeonie you don't have to be her dad if you don't think you can. She has enough uncles to make up for not having a dad."

Junmyeon smiled a little bit "it'd be weird to be your boyfriend and not treat her as my daughter. I don't know why I was so childish."

"because I wasn't trying to talk to you or anybody other than Yeol Hunnie and Baek for the last five months. I didn't even tell you if I wanted to stay, your girlfriend or not. I was being childish too."

Junmyeon took her hand gently and looked lovingly into her eyes "Areum baby I love you more than anything. I want to stay with you, and I want to be in her life."

Areum nodded "I love you to Myeonie. But I don't want you to feel like you need to be here for both of us. Chanyeol has stepped up and the rest of the boys are willing to help me too. It's not like I'm gonna force you to help me."

He was quiet for a long time. Areum had laid down "I'm sleepy. Do you wanna lay with me?"

Junmyeon smiled and nodded carefully laying behind Areum. When the boys came back, they found Areum and Junmyeon sleeping. Just as they entered Nana started fussing again and Chanyeol went into to super uncle mode and rushed over to her little crib.

He gently picked her up and held her close to his chest "it's ok princess. Uncle Chan is here. Seok baby do you see her bottle anywhere?"

Chanyeol changed Nana's diaper while Minseok Luhan and Yifan looked around for the bottle. Luhan found it and gave it to Chanyeol who feed Nana. Yifan looked at the two in bed "should we wake them? At least Areum. She's gotta get used to waking up with the baby."

Chanyeol shook his head "it's ok. We've got a plan set up. Out of me Sehun and Jongdae one of us will be with her at night until she gets a schedule down. Seok baby I'm sorry I've been gone so long."

Minseok stood on his tippy toes and kissed Chanyeol "don't apologize baby. You're helping Areum like we all want to. I know you don't wanna leave this little cutie either."

Areum stirred and woke up "oh is she ok?"

Chanyeol nodded "she needed her diaper changed and I fed her a little more. You Myeonie talk?"

Areum looked back Junmyeon "more like apologized for being childish."

Luhan asked "are you still together?"

She nodded "yes I love him."

Minseok kissed Areum's forehead "I'm gonna head out baby. I'll stop by when you get home with some baby stuff."

She nodded "I'll try to send Yeol home sometimes. I'm sure you miss him."

Minseok nodded "of course I do but he's helping you so it's ok."

Luhan said "we're gonna go to babygirl. Call us of you need anything. Diapers milk a break somebody to cry on. We'll be there."

Yifan nodded "we love you darling. We love you too princess Nana."

Areum kissed them both as they left. She looked at Chanyeol still holding Nana "are you staying with me again? Sehun and Jongdae should be here in the morning to take us home."

Chanyeol nodded "of course I am. Why wouldn't I?"

Areum muttered sounding guilty "I know you miss Minseok."

"yes, I do but I also wanna be there for you and my princess. Seok understands and I'll go home this weekend if you think you can handle it."

Areum smiled "I have Sehun and Jongdae if I can't. Spend some time with your boyfriend."

Junmyeon woke up and wrapped his arms around Areum's waist "hey honeybee."

She smiled "hi. Is she asleep again Yeollie?"

"nah she's just looking at me. You think she knows it's me?"

Areum smiled "I think you're just a blur right now, but she knows your voice. Myeonie do you ummm do you want hold Nana?"

Junmyeon hummed "you named her Oh Nana?"

Chanyeol smiled proudly "yes yes we did."

Junmyeon sat up and smiled at Areum then looked at Chanyeol before hesitantly asking "can I hold my daughter Chanyeol?"

Areum smiled watching Chanyeol hesitantly pass Nana to Junmyeon. Nana immediately started fussing and whining Junmyeon looked nervously at Areum and Chanyeol before he softly said "hi baby.... It's daddy."

Nana stopped fussing after hearing his voice and Chanyeol smiled "she likes you dude."

Junmyeon smiled at Nana shaking her tiny hand telling her how pretty she was and how much he already loved. Areum had started crying just as Chanyeol pulled his phone out to record the new parents with their precious princess.

After a while Sehun and Jongdae came back with clothes for Areum and Nana's car seat. Jongdae froze seeing Junmyeon hold Nana to his chest as she slept. Sehun smiled "where's Areum and Yeol?"

Junmyeon pointed to the bathroom Jongdae knocked and opened the door tossing Areum's clothes at Chanyeol who caught them without looking "hey babygirl your doctor said we can take you guys home today if you want."

Areum smiled sticking her head out the shower "ok let me finish my shower and we can go. Yeol I'm fine you don't need to sit here."

Chanyeol waved her off without looking away from his phone "I already started my show just hush and shower."

Jongdae chuckled as he closed the door "babe wanna help me pack up Areum and Nana's things?"

Sehun looked up from where he was holding Nana "Junmyeon already did. Wanna hold her?"

Jongdae sat next to Sehun gently stroking Nana's soft silky black hair. Junmyeon smiled watching the couple fawn over Nana. After a while Chanyeol and Areum came out the bathroom. Areum must've splashed Chanyeol because his hair was wet. Junmyeon kissed Areum as Jongdae put Nana in her car seat and Sehun grabbed their bags.

The ride home was quiet and a little awkward Chanyeol and Junmyeon were fussing over every noise Nana made while Jongdae quietly sang Oh Nana over and over. Areum had fallen asleep. She only woke up when she heard Sehun speak "what the actual fuck? Babe stay here. Yeol Myeon help me get this dumbass."

She sat up as the three of them got out the car to see Zitao sitting on their front porch. Jongdae said "just lay back down babygirl. They'll handle this."

Areum eyes widened as Sehun punched Tao in the face "Dae tell him to stop! It's not worth it!"

Jongdae shook his head "he hurt you babygirl. I'll stop them in a bit."

Areum began crying as she watched Sehun continue to punch Tao. Chanyeol was trying to pull Sehun off Tao while Junmyeon was yelling things Areum and Jongdae couldn't hear.

Once they saw Tao bleeding Jongdae opened the door and yelled "Sehun!" And he stopped punching Tao. He shoved Chanyeol off him and got back in the car.

"I'm sorry angel. I couldn't stop myself."

Areum nodded "can you just make him leave? I don't want him seeing Nana."

The three of them looked out the front window just in time to see Junmyeon punched Tao square in the nose. Chanyeol just stood there in shock.

Areum got out of the car rushing to the boys "Junmyeon stop it!"

Junmyeon stopped and looked at Areum "Honeybee get back in-"

"stop! Just stop punching him. Yeol call Luhan please. Or the cops. Myeonie please get in the car."

Zitao spits blood in the grass "hi beautiful. I see you aren't pregnant. Abortion or adoption?"

Areum saw red she screamed and kicked him in the chest "don't ever fucking talk to me again you dick!"

Chanyeol pulled Areum to his chest "Dove. C'mon let's get in the car. I called Luhan they're coming. Yifan called the cops too."

Areum nodded clinging to Chanyeol. Junmyeon said "you two go. I'm gonna make sure he doesn't try to run." He sits on Zitao's chest and smiled reassuringly at Areum. Chanyeol took her back to the car Sehun was crying and Jongdae said "babygirl I am so proud of you. But please stay in the car."

Areum nodded and checked on Nana before she stated crying. Chanyeol held her tight muttering sweet nothings to calm her. After a while Luhan Yifan and a cop car pulled up. Jongdae asked gently "babygirl do you wanna talk to the cops or just let the boys talk?"

Areum didn't answer him she just got out of the car heading towards the cops but Luhan pulled her into a hug "oh my god baby are you ok?"

Areum nodded and pushed him off "excuse me officer. The man on the ground shouldn't be here. We all have restringing orders on him."

The female officer asked, "why is that honey?"

Yifan blankly said "he kidnapped her and abused her for five months. Can you just take him away before he tires anything else."

The women nodded as the male officer was asking Junmyeon to get off Zitao. Junmyeon obliged but not before kicking Zitao one more time. The male officer grabbed Junmyeon's arm "go over there with the young women please."

Chanyeol was back hugging Areum kissing her head "it's ok Dove. You'll be alright."

Junmyeon held her hands "honeybee are you ok? He didn't touch you, did he?"

Areum shook her head then looked back at Sehun and Jongdae. Jongdae pointed at Nana then gave them a thumbs up letting them know Nana was still alright.

The female officer came over to the car and opened the back door "we're taking him to the station. If one or all of you could come down and make a statement that'd be great."

Sehun nodded "the four of us will be there after we get the baby settled inside."

The women nodded and left the car. Jongdae said "ok so me Luhan and Yifan will look after Nana while you go."

Areum nodded and muttered "wait for them to drive away. I don't want him seeing Nana."

Luhan and Yifan watched as the cops drove away making sure they were out of sight before taking Nana's car seat out of the backseat and heading inside behind Jongdae.

Sehun looked at Chanyeol silently asking the older man to drive. Chanyeol nodded already getting out to switch seats. Junmyeon kissed Areum's forehead and pulled her closer as they drive off.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

142K 9.6K 106
real__pcy liked your post real__pcy started following you
3.3K 100 27
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏/? 𝘈 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘨 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱. 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠...
495K 7.3K 58
thank you for all the support ♡ |🐘|Started: 04112017 | |🐰|Ended: 16062018 |
164K 5.4K 28
"Can I be selfish for a while?" ⌨ Started Posting On: November 9, 2014 ⌨ Story Ended On: August 15, 2015