Klaus Hargreeves x Reader (Dr...

By EmoWindRose03

You are a 29 year old junkie, struggling in the path of addiction. You cross paths with Klaus Hargreeves, now... More

Fallout
Nothing Ever Lasts
Ending?
No, Beginning of Love..
OverDeathExperience
Self-Control
Breathless Giggles
Sad, just sad.
Who?
Definitions

Friends?

992 39 1
By EmoWindRose03

<- Saturday @11pm, walking in the city->

"You bitch!" Klaus snickered, turning around.

Y/n flung a rock at the back of his head. It got his attention, and stopped him in his footsteps. It was 11pm, dark enough she couldn't see in front of her.

Y/n walked up to him and laughed.
"Ahaha, don't you just love me?" Y/n flickered.

"No, your a fucking psycho! You scared the hell out of me!" Klaus said, still catching his breath.

Klaus and y/n kept walking. In silence. There was nothing to talk about, and they were both sober, making matters worse. They couldn't talk to each other while being sober, it was just awkward. But y/n hated silence, so she spoke up.

"I am so terribly sober, and I need something now. Before I go crazy. Sooo we can go to a party or a club or SOMETHING, if you waaant." Y/n said, anxiously.

"Oh thank god, I need something too. Let's go."

...

Y/n and Klaus arrive at a club. There are strobe lights everywhere. They eventually lose each other, so she finds exactly what she was looking for. The pills.

Y/n popped 2 of them, not knowing what kind they were. All she knew was that they were a party drug, guaranteed to get her higher than a kite.

That is exactly what they did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 34K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.2M 63.9K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
4.3M 272K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
413K 46.5K 28
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...