Preciously unwanted.

Bởi nelia3241

Sara has her life planned out already: Get all a's in her SAT'S, get her degree in law, graduate from Prince... Xem Thêm

PROLOGUE.
CHAPTER ONE.
CHAPTER 2.
CHAPTER THREE.
CHAPTER FOUR.
CHAPTER FIVE.
CHAPTER SIX.

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

25 3 1
Bởi nelia3241

Welcome, and thanks for choosing my story. I'm Nelia, new to Wattpad and hoping to be a part of this beautiful community. I hope that you love this story, and please, share, vote, comment. I want to interact with all of you. This is my first ever story, on Wattpad, of course. Give me some feedback on the story and message me anytime you like. 

What else do I need to say?

Well, you've already read the synopsis, so I guess that's enough surprises. I'll be publishing 4 new chapters, every two days. I would have published more, but this is as much as my schedule will allow. I'm counting on you guys to make this story known! THANKS! If you don't want to vote, I will cry until you do. If you don't comment, I'll beg until you do. If you don't share, well, I don't know what I'll do. Bottom line, enjoy! 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

782 30 17
"ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀsᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇɴᴇss. ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ." Have you ever been forced into a life that you never want...
7.9K 512 24
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and Theo gives her the world. They'r...
2.2M 45.3K 28
How far would you go to protect the ones you love? A successful architect with a promising career in London, Brian's world spins out of control when...
100K 2.5K 41
Lindsey thought she had it all figured out. This was her last year at University and she was happily engaged. That is until she told her family. No o...