Titanfall male reader x fem...

By TheRealPapaScorch

(Y/N) is a soldier in the militia, son of the legendary Captain Lastimosa, veteran of the Titan Wars. Before... More

Bio
Prolouge
The Forest
Meeting The Girls
Question
Story Time
First Day
Update
Qna Answers
Spin the Bottle
Reflection
1k reads?!
QnA 2 answers
I've done it
Reunite
hollow knight clips 2
new story
IMC
Preparation/(A/N)
The Final Battle
Pokรฉmon Intermission
Papa Scorch
...What...Happened?
Tagged
Story preview
SCP needs your help
Doom
Home Again
The Brawl
Rescue Mission
Epilogue
Special Thanks

QnA

2.5K 12 3
By TheRealPapaScorch

So at this point we're almost at 400 reads and I wanna do a QnA. I've been thinking about it since I reached 150 reads and decided to do one. So you can leave any questions you may have about my personal life like my age, my living situation, ect. (Just don't ask for a face reveal just yet) Also you can leave any questions about me here on wattpad like inspirations, my fav writers, etc. If you have more than one question that's fine, just make sure it's just one question per comment. Once I feel like I have enough questions, I'll answer them here in this book.

Also about the book itself, you can expect a chapter on Sunday, probably but no promises.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 2.2K 17
In this story we are taken into your life you are a sarcastic,fun loving girl with a bit of a swearing problem not that you care. You are about as no...
132K 4K 67
Every home is supposed to be safe. A place of security to create and keep memories. It's the people inside that make it a home. I live with my gra...
82.4K 2.5K 29
Everyone has their limits and when we're pushed to the edge we break. (Y/n) has been through a lot and is only 16 years old. She has lived in the Sle...
1.9K 34 17
y/n is a little girl. So that must she is innocent right? damn your wrong! ever since she was bullied she snapped and started pranking everyone head...