coup de foudre [ first chapte...

Door manynightmares

coup de foudre is the first story of the series " their stories - the series " coup de foudre - the story of... Meer

coup de foudre playlist.
prologue.
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty-two.
chapter twenty-three.
chapter twenty-four.
epilogue.

chapter twenty-one.

5 4 0
Door manynightmares

chapter twenty-one.

'It's complicated,' we said.

It was not complicated at all. Our situation wasn't complicated. We - as people - were complicated. Protecting yourself above anyone else. Still thinking back at those moments- still thinking back at those memories, I miss them.

Just as much I miss you.

'I miss you,' I whispered every time I saw you passing by.

I wanted to hug you, kiss you, be with you. I wanted to be that girl who walks by your side, smiling and laughing, happy. Every time I saw her walking by your side, clinging on your arm, I wanted to be her.

I wanted to be with you.

'Sorry,' you said. 'I don't miss you.'

You broke my heart, over and over again. You never talked to me again, you just moved on without hesitation. You just walked away from me, from us, from the memories we once made. The memories that made me happy, made you happy, made us happy.

'I miss you,' I said. 'more than you can ever imagine...'

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
515K 28K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...