coup de foudre [ first chapte...

By manynightmares

coup de foudre is the first story of the series " their stories - the series " coup de foudre - the story of... More

coup de foudre playlist.
prologue.
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty-one.
chapter twenty-two.
chapter twenty-three.
chapter twenty-four.
epilogue.

chapter eighteen.

5 4 0
By manynightmares

chapter eighteen.

The happiness I always wanted.

It was you whom I wanted, whom I needed. You were the happiness that I needed in my life, my saviour, my... hero. You were everything to me, the world. But what was I to you?

I was just one of the others.

I was just another temporary replacement.

I was just someone who will disappear in the crowd. I was just someone ordinary. I was just someone who didn't meant anything to you. I was just someone you just needed at that moment.

I was just someone who was stupid enough to fall for you.

You never realised that you meant so much to me.

You are just too busy with yourself and never look at others. You only care about yourself. You are the most selfish person I've ever met. You are so arrogant and stupid.

But I still fell for you...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 6.8K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1.3M 100K 41
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...