coup de foudre [ first chapte...

By manynightmares

coup de foudre is the first story of the series " their stories - the series " coup de foudre - the story of... More

coup de foudre playlist.
prologue.
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty-one.
chapter twenty-two.
chapter twenty-three.
chapter twenty-four.
epilogue.

chapter fifteen.

4 4 0
By manynightmares

chapter fifteen.

I once was a little kid who got bullied, on all the schools I went to.

I always got picked on, because I was different. I was different and that was always the only reason I got bullied for. Because I wasn't like them.

I was picked on because I wanted to be me, a different person than all the others.

The years through school were hell for me.

The years before I met you were just one dark place, where I do not want to go back to. A place where you will never hear about from me. A place where you don't want to go to or know of. A strange and dark place that you don't know.

A place that I don't want to talk about.

I wouldn't be here if you weren't there.

You were my real knight in shining armour, my real Prince Charming. Before I knew you, before I met you, I didn't have anything to lose anymore. But when I met you, I finally had something. I wasn't alone anymore.

Because I had you...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
4.2M 267K 102
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.2M 63K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
53M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...