coup de foudre [ first chapte...

By manynightmares

coup de foudre is the first story of the series " their stories - the series " coup de foudre - the story of... More

coup de foudre playlist.
prologue.
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty-one.
chapter twenty-two.
chapter twenty-three.
chapter twenty-four.
epilogue.

chapter thirteen.

4 4 0
By manynightmares

chapter thirteen.

The first time I met you, I knew you were different from anyone I have ever met.

I wanted to know everything about you. I wanted to make you smile. I wanted to make you laugh. I wanted to make you happy.

I wanted to be with you.

But now I'm not sure if it was a good thing, meeting you, falling for you.

You were a drug to me, an addiction. A happy drug that I couldn't get enough of. You were everything I needed. You were the only thing I needed.

You became the only thing that I cared about.

You never wanted to become close to me.

I always wanted to become close to you. We were polar opposites of each other. People say that opposites attract each other, right?

But we were just each other's not-meant-to-be's...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

667K 96.4K 37
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
966K 30K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
11.2M 746K 200
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...