coup de foudre [ first chapte...

By manynightmares

coup de foudre is the first story of the series " their stories - the series " coup de foudre - the story of... More

coup de foudre playlist.
prologue.
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty-one.
chapter twenty-two.
chapter twenty-three.
chapter twenty-four.
epilogue.

chapter six.

8 5 0
By manynightmares

chapter six.

Promises were made between us and we were aware that we couldn't keep those.

When we made those promises, small ones and big ones, we didn't think about keeping them. We never actually considered keeping those empty promises. We just made those promises in the heat of the moment without thinking about anything else.

We never really thought about the actions we were about to make.

We made promises because we didn't care.

We didn't think about keeping those promises. Promises were just like rules, meant to be broken. It didn't matter if they were broken by me or by you.

We couldn't do anything about it, destiny cursed us to end up like this.

Destiny, God, who or what, made sure that we wouldn't be together.

First, I thought it was just me getting too much into my own head, but it was the truth I tried to avoid. I tried to deny the truth and made another one to trick myself. I tried to break the truth with my bare hands, but the truth was the only thing that couldn't be broken by me, by us.

Those promises were just like us, they were meant to be broken...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
4M 168K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...