Sexy Greek God Kidnappers

By MommaShifter

Being cheated on is the worst feeling ever. When I called my best friend Kyrn and told her what happened betw... More

Sexy Greek God Kidnappers
Character List
Chapter 1: Mine
Chapter 2: Chloroform and Car Chases
Chapter 3: So Close
Chapter 4: What's The Plan Sam
Chapter 5: Kicking Ass And Flashbacks
Chapter 6: Creepy Guys
Chapter 7: Explain
Chapter 8: I Guess It's Okay
Chapter 9: What's The Mating Process
Chapter 10: How About No
Chapter 11: Run-Ins
Chapter 12: Starbucks
Chapter 13: Boys Meet The Boys
Chapter 14: The Fight
Chapter 15: No Talking
Chapter 16: Beaten By A Human
Chapter 17: Biting The Human
Chapter 18: Angry Moms
Chapter 19: Dinner Food Fight
Chapter 20: I Don't Like Her
Chapter 21: Plan Is In Action
Chapter 22: Payback's A Bitch
Chapter 23: Bad News
Chapter 24: Parents Come Home
Chapter 25: Talking To Her Dad
Chapter 26: Silver
Chapter 27: Grandpa Came Early
Chapter 28: Possible Hunter Meets Werewolf
Chapter 29: Hunting Trip
Chapter 30: Flying Deer
Chapter 31: Explanations
Chapter 32: Grandpa's Story
Chapter 33: Moving In
Chapter 34: Grandpa Rules
Chapter 35: Not You Guys
Chapter 36: Friends
Chapter 37: The Plan
Chapter 39: Escaping Or Maybe Not
Chapter 40: My Hero
Chapter 41: You Truly Are Evil
Chapter 42: The Revenge Plan
Chapter 43: Men Can't Lie and Hello Kitty
Chapter 44: The Most Important Question
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 38: We Need To Leave

70.7K 2.6K 779
By MommaShifter

Sam

"Come on! You can kick harder than that!" Bruce yelled laughing.

"Stay focused Kyrn!" Isaac laughed at Kyrn who was breathing very hard.

"Oh shut up," she yelled and punched him in the gut.

"Oof!" Isaac groaned falling to his knees and holding his stomach.

"That's my girl," Trey praised throwing his arm over Kyrn's shoulder.

"Thanks," she spoke nervously.

"Why can't you do that? Oh, that's right, you're weak." Brett sneered with a smirk.

I knew I couldn't punch him, so I punched the closest person to me. Bruce.

He held his jaw and fell backward.

"There you go," Brett said, laying a hand on my shoulder.

I glared at him as I pushed his hand off of me and turned toward the house.

I didn't get very far as Brett grabbed my wrist forcefully and turned me around.

"You bitch!" He yelled.

I felt his hand connect with my cheek and I fell on the ground holding it as I looked up at him with as chocked expression.

"Sam!" Kyrn yelled. She went to go run over to me, but Trey pulled her back.

Brett knelt down in front of me and grabbed my chin.

"You do not push me away when I'm touching you, I can touch you whenever I want. Got it?" he screamed in my face.

Someone needs a mint.

But instead of saying that, I just nodded my head. "Yes," I murmured.

"Good, because I can do a lot worse Sam," he threatened throwing my chin. "Keep training them guys, Trey and I have to go do stuff."

I slowly got up when they walked away and turned to the guys and Kyrn. They gasped and Kyrn came running toward me.

"We need to get you ice," she said, checking my cheek.

"I'm just glad Chloe wasn't here to see that," I said, looking down.

They surprisingly kept their word. They released her this morning. And of course they blindfolded her so she couldn't tell where she was. None of us have any idea if she got back to the pack or not.

"Come on, let's go to the infirmary," Max said walking toward a giant building.

"Where are you going?" We turned around to see Brett standing there with his arms crossed

"We were taking her to get her cheek checked out sir," Bruce said, standing tall.

Brett narrowed his eyes at me and scoffed. "She's fine. Get back to training. I come back to get my cell phone and come to see you guys are being spoiled little brats and not doing your training."

"Sorry, sir. We will get back right away." Max bowed.

"Good." Brett smirked. He turned and walked toward Kyrn and I. "Kyrn. Trey says to be ready for him tonight," he winked.

I watched as Kyrn's face turned pale and she looked like she about to faint.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly touching her arm.

"I'm fine. Promise," Kyrn said, smiling.

But it didn't reach her eyes. I could tell she was lying.

Brett pulled me away before I could say anything. He dragged me a couple of feet away from everyone and turned me to face him.

"Listen. I've had a very stressful day and it will probably get worse after this meeting tonight. Don't do anything that will piss me off, Okay?" he asked.

"Okay." I said nodding.

"Sweet. Now because I will be so stressed out, when I get home tonight, you better be in my bed waiting for me. Trey and I will be back tonight at ten. So you better be ready." He winked before slapping my butt and walking away.

I stood there, shocked. I couldn't move. All I could do was stand there and watch as he got into his land rover and left.

"Are you okay?" Kyrn asked.

I couldn't move at all, I was still too shocked. I knew he was a psychopath, but I didn't think he would stoop down this low. I mean seriously? How could he force me into having sex with him?

"K-Kyrn?" I asked.

She sighed in relief when I talked. Bruce, Max, and Isaac looked pretty nervous too.

"Yes? What did he say?" she asked.

"H-he is making me have sex with him tonight."

"What?" Kyrn asked in a whisper.

I turned to her and broke down crying. "What do I do?" I sobbed on her shoulder.

"We will get out of here. Don't worry," Kyrn said, rubbing my back.

~*~

Xavier

"Chloe!" Zander yelled when she came bursting through the door.

It's been almost a week since Sam and Kyrn have been gone, along with Chloe.

"Chloe?" I asked in shock.

"Guys! It's Brett and Trey!" Chloe said crying a little.

"What?" I growled.

She nodded. "Brett and Trey have been behind this the entire time. Trey's uncle is a hunter and he has this gigantic camp, filled with rogues and hunters. There are more hunters to rogues so even if the rogues wanted to go against them, they couldn't."

"No, no, no," I said shaking my head. "We have to get them back."

"I'm with you," Jay said, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"This means war," her grandpa said, cocking his gun.

"That's it!" I growled as I grabbed a gun. "We are going to war and we are going now!"

"I'm in, I want my daughter back," Sharon said grabbing a rifle.

"Oh, no," Tom said reaching for the gun.

Sharon moved the gun away and glared at Tom. "Don't. Touch. My. Gun."

"But sweetie-"

"Don't sweetie me. Her crazy, psychotic, asshole of an ex-boyfriend has my daughter. And if I have to, I will shoot the damn rogues and get my daughter. No one, I repeat no one keeps a mother from her child. Do you hear me?"

Everyone slowly nodded. I don't think anyone wanted to piss her off any more than she already is.

"Good," she said, grabbing some knives. "Let's go get our daughters."

"Hell yeah!" Joy screamed, grabbing another rifle and a couple of guns.

"I knew there was a reason why I married her," Tom said to a laughing Jim.

"Let's do this!" Joy screamed.

~*~

Kyrn

I felt so bad lying to Sam. She never knew what Trey did. I've always wanted to tell her, but he threatened me not to. And even now I'm scared to tell her.

As I was washing my hands, I heard the bathroom door open. I turned around just in time to see Trey standing there with his arms crossed smirking.

Does he not understand the word privacy? Usually when the door is closed, you don't walk in. But I guess he must have missed that memo.

"Hey baby," he said, overly sweet.

"Hi," my voice was small. I was too scared to do anything.

"Listen, babe. Brett and I will be gone until ten tonight. And when I come back, well, we are going to have a little fun," he winked.

I gulped. "Okay."

"It'll just be like old times, huh?"

"You mean when you raped me?" I snapped.

He chuckled. "Exactly."

That was all he said before he gave me one last wink and walked out the door.

I ran out and tried to find Sam.

"Sam!" I yelled when I saw her, Bruce, Max, and Isaac watching television.

She jumped and turned around after she stood up. "Geez Kyrn. You scared me."

I ran up to her and held onto her shoulders. "We need to leave, now!"

"We can't remember?" She motioned to the window where we saw dozens of rogues and hunters.

"They are going to be back at ten. It's four right now. We need to find a way to leave now."

"Kyrn, what happened?" She asked.

I looked down and felt a tear slip out. "There is something I haven't told you about."

"What is it?" Sam asked, worried.

I took a deep breath and looked her in the eye.

"Trey. He raped me."

"What?"

I nodded and sat down. "When the abuse started, that's when it happened. He only did it once though. Which I was very thankful for. But I wish he never did it at all."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Sam asked sitting down next to me.

"I was scared," I admitted, looking up at her.

She gave me a small smile and pulled me in for a hug. "Well guess what? We are going to get out of here. And we are going to look badass while doing it. We are going out in style and making a bang!"

I laughed and hugged her tighter. "Thank you for that last comment, I needed that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10M 275K 35
[Highest # in Werewolf: 5; Highest # in Teen Fiction: 8] Being forced into an arranged marriage sucks. Being forced into an arranged marriage when yo...
239K 10.5K 26
I was rejected by my family, the pack members and my mate because I couldn't shift. On the day of my sister and mate's mating ceremony, My wolf, or...
1.2M 26.6K 21
Hard Mate Series Book 2. (This series does not have to be read in order.) ***** "I, Chace Winchester, reject you, Alyssa Jackson, as my mate and Luna...
5.5M 139K 44
"You're mine sweetheart." He growled and pulled me into his chest. "Um sorry to burst your bubble but I'm not a piece of material that you can own."...