That night he said I Love You...

By endlessgalaxyyy

Jeonghan is been waiting for Seungcheol to like him back. Jeonghan is been liking Seungcheol for the past few... More

✓That night he said I Love You✓
Author note
WARNING
Night 1
Night 2
Night 3
Night 4
Night 5
Night 6
Night 7
Night 8
Night 9
Night 10
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER
EDITING

Prologue

4.2K 137 3
By endlessgalaxyyy

                          Prologue

Jeonghan immediately walked towards of the garden. This is his chance to confess his feelings to Seungcheol. This is his chance to say his feelings out loud to him. It's his time. Jeonghan is been liking Seungcheol for the past 3 years and he thinks, confessing his feelings will make everything change. And now, he got the chance so he can finally confess.

When he arrived at the garden, he saw Seungcheol with another girl. Jeonghan somehow stopped from walking and his facial expression changed to a sad face. He suddenly felt hurt when he saw Seungcheol and the girl he's with are kissing. Jeonghan slowly walked back as his tears begun to fall. He can't believe what he's seeing right now.

And when they stopped kissing, Seungcheol eyes landed on him that made the older got shocked. He pushed the girl right away from him to see the younger clearly. But, it was too late 'cuz Jeonghan immediately run away.

Seungcheol was about to chase him when the girl stopped him.

"Now you know that he Likes you.. what should you gonna do now?"

"What do you mean?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 11.7K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
216K 9.7K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
16.2K 549 11
what exactly does the indian cricket team chat about in whatsapp group? MULTIPLE FUNNY CHATS of your and mine fav cricketers. peek in to know more...
187K 4.4K 29
The ninja of Ninjago are eating dinner one night, when a mysterious ninja appears at their doorstep. Who is this mysterious ninja? A Lego Ninjago fan...