Love Drunk (Completed)

By FanFicFantasiess

Ever been in love? I'm not talking about puppy love or pure lust. I'm referring to the real deal. The endorph... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 3

628 7 0
By FanFicFantasiess

L.A. 5.30 a.m.
Y/n POV -

I click the home button on my phone and look at the time. 30 more minutes before this flight takes off. It's the 2nd layover on this journey from London to Hawaii and I honestly can't wait to lock myself up in the Airbnb. My face is swollen from all the crying earlier. I told the helpful flight attendant - who kindly provided me with an ice pack for my puffy eyes - it was because of those romantic movies I've watched during the previous flight. Little did she know my own life was the real tearjerker.

As I'm waiting for the flight to take off I curl up in my business class seat and scroll through my spotify playlist. While Dean Lewis is singing "it'll be alright..", I look at the empty seat next to me and shout "ASSHOLE!", as I'm trying to bury my crying face in the ice pack.

L.A. 5.30 a.m.
Grayson POV -

As we're boarding the flight I finally start to relax a little. This morning has been stressful since Ethan and Emma were running late. But we made it.

"I hope I can take a nap on this flight." I say, still agitated. "Sure." Ethan says "I will go sit next to Emma, so you can sleep." he continues.

As we're trying to make our way to our seats we hear a girl yell "ASSHOLE!". Ethan turns around and laughs. "Yep, that's your seat." He chuckles, while he points at the seat where the yelling came from. "Give me a fucking break.." I sigh as I roll my eyes. I sit down and look over to the girl curled up in the seat next to me. Her face covered by an ice pack. She hears me getting comfortable in my seat and peeks over the ice pack in my direction. Our eyes lock and I instantly feel my mouth getting dry and my face turning pale. Oh shit.. I think I'm gonna pass out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

583K 14.8K 46
*****Book I***** Completed Highest Ranking: #33 "Run and keep running. Just know that no matter how far you get, I will find you. I need you here. Yo...
73.8K 2.5K 24
After their mothers death, Grayson starts getting aggressive and abusive. Ethan is the one that always gets to pay the price but that doesn't stop hi...
21.6K 272 60
What would you do when Grayson Dolan cheats on you? Would you survive? Would you forgive him and go back to him, with the knowledge that he slept wi...
214K 2.6K 32
Just little stories for you to enjoy x