π™Žπ™–π™«π™žπ™€π™ͺ𝙧 (π™Šπ™£ 𝙃𝙀𝙑𝙙)

By Tyxngiexex

!!!(π™π™‰π˜Ώπ™€π™ π™€π˜Ώπ™„π™π™„π™‰π™‚)!!! When the strongest alpha of the world decides to kidnap the most beautiful... More

Prologue
Introduction
Ch-1
Ch-2
Ch-3
πŸ’–πŸ’šπŸ’–
Ch-4
Ch-5
Ch-6
Story time~
Ch-7
Notice.
Ch-8

A/N

2.8K 67 13
By Tyxngiexex

So.. Yeah..
I just got my phone back and I only get it back on weekends so.. Yeah. Anyways...
I checked my profile and then my Book...
So.. Who paid you guys to read my story??
I mean 3.04k reads...!? Um.. Hello?
I'm on cloud nine right now.
You are sweet little chocolate chips and omg I love all of you so much
Uwuwuwuuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuw❤❤❤❤💖❤❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💕💖💕💖💕❤💕💖💕💖💕❤💕💖💕❤💕💖💕❤💖💕❤💕💖💕❤💖💕❤💕💖💕❤💕💖💕❤💕💖❤💕💖💕❤💕💖💕❤💖💕❤😍😍❤😍❤😍💖😍❤😍💖😍❤😍💖❤😍💞😍💞😍💞💞😍💞💞😍💞😍💞😍💞😍

So to show my appreciation,
I can't exactly come to your house and give you a bear hug as I am broke but!
If someone ever needs me, dm me on insta or you know just talk to me on wattpad, I will try to listen to all of you and of course be your friend, I'm always there!
Btw, my handle on insta is cloud._.window, it has a picture of a cloud as the profile pic!

Anygays,
I absolutely love and adore you guys!
Keep enjoying this book and I will try to update more frequently!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 1K 53
Ten wants to mate with his boyfriend/Alpha Johnny. He feels uncomfortable not being marked. Johnny is a alpha waiting for his omega to mate but gets...
147K 5K 55
Taeyong is the typical textbook omega. Pretty,sweet and is perfect in all ways possible. The only problem was he would swear himself to one alpha . J...
144K 4.3K 37
Hazy Memories | YuWin Alpha x Alpha + Mpreg Top! Alpha! Dong Sicheng Bottom! Alpha! Nakamoto Yuta *Cover by @Cliffcross ^_^ thank you so much *Credi...
3.7K 164 8
Taeyong the Omega son of the 2nd in command has a crush on the Alpha leaders oldest son, Kim Dongyoung (exclusively known as Doyoung) in fact their s...