DekuTodo Moments

By Le_Shoto_Todoroki

You can answer them as rp if you want dear Izukus, no matter who you are, a villain, traitor or anything else... More

More than a Friend {01}
Izuku's on a magazine!~ - 02
I love being around you.~ {03}
Im your no.1 fanboy now.
I love Bunnies, Especially him
He's mine kitty, not yours...
Only one
Better like this
I didn't know you where like that
You are so clumsy Izuku~
I should stay close, just in case
Midoriya where are you?!
Dang Ice Cream, Gave it away
You are teasing me...
The Scar
Thanks to you, I got to see this
Not my sword...but something else
That's how it feels to be Izuku...

Stuck in a box Together

1.2K 23 8
By Le_Shoto_Todoroki

Shoto and Deku, who are in a new relationship, were on a mission as heroes on a recon mission needing to be stealthy. They are doing a good job until they realise that some villains were talking in the hall and it looked like they were walking toward them, so as a relfex both young heroes hurry up in the first room that they saw...Not realizing in what they will enter. It was actually  a really small storageroom but as they entered it was too late to come out, since the two villains soon stop near the door and start conversation. 

But that is not what was important right now for Izuku and Shoto is how close they actually where. They were so close that the dual haired male had one of his arm around the other's waist and on his back as his other were leaning on the door close to the greenette's head. But the worst was that the dual haired male's right leg was actually bend right between Izuku's legs, making his crotch totally against the other's leg. While the smaller male had his hands on Shoto's chest and that he looked away shyly. Both of them blushing a lot.

They did not realize that between 5 to 10 minutes later the villains walked away so that they could come out...but tension between the two male was now made from such a close distance and they didn't realize anything else that happened around them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 830 81
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
198K 1K 192
Mature content
40.9K 80 10
just a bunch of random one-shots of smutt🤭
171K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad