Protecting You

By KikoKyoko

Waking up next to T.O.P, who wouldn't want that? Still, life isn't all that great, supernatural looms over Lo... More

Protecting You *T.O.P Fanfic*
Chapter 1 - I am NOT a Stalker!
Chapter 2 - Why Hello There ;)
Chapter 3 - Is That~?
Chapter 4 - Uh So That DID Happen?
Chapter 5 - Aww Great
Chapter 6 - Stop It...Please
Special Chapter *T.O.P/Choi's POV*
Chapter 7 - Who Are You?
Chapter 9 - Day Off!!
Chapter 10 - Ugh...Confusing
Chapter 11 - Stalker Within Me
Chapter 12 - Tell Me
Chapter 13 - Can You Say That Again?
Chapter 14 - Truth or Lies
Chapter 15 - Violet Project
Chapter 16 - Oh, Snap!
Chapter 17 - Dare I say Cheating?!
Chapter 18 - I Can Show You The World.
Chapter 19 - Let's talk.
Chapter 20 - Complications.
Chapter 21 - Traitor
Chapter 22 - Time
Chapter 23 - Plan in Motion
Chapter 24 - Battle

Chapter 8 - Thanks ^^

195 9 0
By KikoKyoko

Chapter 8 – Thanks ^^

"Hello I am Yejoon Cheon it is a pleasure to meet you."

His hand outstretched towards me for a hand shake. I had to remind myself that I had to shake this man's hand.

"Nice to meet you."

Thankfully he didn't ask for my name because I wasn't planning on telling him. If I did that this would all be over.

"So what is the reason you wish to meet us Miss?"

Talking to him made my mouth feel as though it was full of cottons.

"I actually need your help in finding a few underground organization and what they do if you don't mind."

He looked around at the things the things in the room. I seriously felt sick. Instead of his help I wanted him gone.

"What does a little girl like you want with that information? You can get seriously hurt digging in too deep."

"I know...then can you look into this debt collector company for me and see who their clients are?" I asked passing him a company card for loans.

He flipped the card around and nodded.

"Seems simple enough and I'll send you the bill when the job is done," he took the card and with his guys they left.

I had to find a place to sit quickly. G-Dragon, Seungri, and Taeyang thought I was over come with happiness that I had to sit.

"Don't worry they always get the job done," they comforted me.

I tried to plaster on a smile.

"Thanks."

They were called to talk to their manager but Daesung stayed behind to talk to me.

"You lied to them huh?"

I stared at him in shock.

"H-how did you know?"

"The others don't know how evil that group is. luckily I already knew. If you want to know about them I know someone you can actually trust. Here," he handed me a small piece of paper.

Than he went and joined the other members. I looked at the piece of paper.

'Café Blue at 10:00 tonight.'

As I saw Choi heading towards me I quickly hid the paper in my pocket. He gave me a curious smile.

"What was that paper?"

Dang it he saw it.

"You see I had dropped my sister's school a dress and he picked it up for me," I lied hoping he would believe me.

It wasn't that I wanted to lie to him because truthfully I would have told him. If I knew that getting involved wouldn't hurt him. As it is my sister is a target and that itself was a horrible thing. I didn't want to hurt him.

"Mm okay...just...be careful okay?" He gave me a gentle smile and walked back to the group.

Ignoring the heartstrings he had pulled I decided to wash my clothes. I know I just changed into these clothes but I am just borrowing them. Plus they helped me disguise myself in front of that jerk.

Now you see the moment he walked in I knew who he was. He was the one who came barging into my house and ordered the other men to kill us. Just remembering made me sick to my stomach. Even the thought of just knowing that the band knew them scared me.

I shook my head and slapped my cheeks. Now I was slowly stepping into the right way. I could do this...sure I can. My eyes wondered to the laundry place ' s clock, 4:50, okay now not long now until I meet Daesung.

A payphone at the end of the store caught my attention. With much hesitation I picked it up and dialed the only number I knew.

"Hello?" Jem's voice came on the other end. Just still hearing my sister's voice made me feel better. "Hello?"

With a deep sigh I hung up. She was still safe. It was moments like this that made me feel like something large was on my back and no matter what the weight only increased.

My body slowly slide to the ground. I can do this. I still have time.

With switching back to my original clothes, giving back the clothes I borrowed and going to a library to finish up a few papers time passed by in a blink of an eye.

It was now time to meet them at Café Blue. The night was colder still than this morning. When I walked up into the cafe I saw Daesung and a man dressed up roughly besides him. He wasn't like a thug dressed up. He was more of a bad boy outfit.

"Oh Lotus you made it," Daesung stood up and welcomed me.

Switching seats to sit besides me. For some reason it did seem more business like.

"Hello nice to meet you Kwan Hyun-Ki and I am the person who can help you."

I glanced over at Daesung still feeling uneasy. He looked back at me and gave me a reassuring nod.

"My name is Lotus Willow. For certain reasons I can't tell you everything but I need your help. I think...no I know the other organization killed my family and I want to know why."

From my purse I pulled out the papers I've been working on. Placing them right infront of Hyun-Ki.

"This has some of the activities my father did and I highlighted what I believed was the most suspicious. I also I need another huge favor."

They looked at me in wait.

"My sister Jem Willow is my only family member still alive and she is being targeted by these people. I don't care how but please protect her. She also can never ever know about me."

Silence rang out through our area. We were doing serious and dangerous business. It wasn't exactly a tea party.

"That is asking for alot," I cringed that meant he couldn't do it, "but my organization will gladly take it. We owe alot to Daesung so we will even give you a discount. I am glad to be working for you."

He extended his palm out to me with a smile and I gladly took it.

"Thank you so much."

"No problem. Well I should head out and start on my missions."

We waved our goodbyes and I felt lighter then before. I was doing okay so far. Now I didn't have to worry about my sister's safety.

"Daesung thank you so much. I am beyond grateful."

"No problem. It's tough being you. Now we should buy you a cell phone."

I looked at him confused. He laughed.

"You're going to be wanting to keep in touch with Kwan Hyun-Ki. I'm sure I won't be with you all the time so let's buy you a cellphone and put his number in it."

I nodded my head. With everything that BigBang has done for me I owed them everything. Now how could I pay them back before I leave? These guys had everything but one thing I could never give them.

After buying a cellphone and putting in three contacts. My sister's, Daesung, and Hyun-Ki we headed home. Everyone was sitting on the couch watching TV when we walked in. Seungri being the goofball he was he did the catwalk whistle.

"So why are you two coming home together?"

All of them crossed their arms to listen to our excuses.

"I wanted to buy a phone and saw Daesung so we bought one."

"Yeah she didn't know what phone was easier to use so I helped her."

The two of us lied threw our teeth. Seungri, Taeyang, and G-Dragon seemed a bit disappointed in our answer but took the bait.

"Hey guys how about we go eat korean BBQ on YG's card?" G-Dragon offers with a smirk.

The members cheered and again we headed for the door. A hand clasped strongly around my wrist. I was forced to turn around and face Choi. He didn't exactly where a happy expression.

"What's wrong are you okay?" I asked a bit frantically.

He wasn't looking me in the eye at first. Than he did and my heart started hammering in my chest.

"Do you like Daesung?"

I blinked slowly.

"Yeah Daesung is a really great person, why?" I asked confused.

A sigh escaped his lips and I couldn't exactly see his expression because we were outside now and it was dark.

He asked this softly. "So you really do like him?"

"Yeah...I like all of you guys. If it wasn't for all of you I would be so lost."

Silence filled the air. Than he began to chuckle which turned to laughter. Did I miss something? He even ruffled my hair.

"Here hand me your phone."

Very very confused I handed it to him. He took it and dialed then handed it to me.

"There now you have my number and I have yours. Make sure you save it."

I nodded but I was still not getting it.

"Let's go," he walked to the rest of the guys.

All of them were being silly and funny. Seungri seemed to be doing a face off with Daesung and Taeyang and G-Dragon were beat boxing and rapping for them. Choi joined the group with a funny old dance. They all burst into laughter.

"Hey what took you so long?" G-Dragon smiled showing his pearly whites.

"I almost forgot my phone," a lie. I felt that I've only been saying lies lately. For doing that all the time it made me feel bad.

"Oh yeah let me put my number in it," he took my phone and added his number.

"Me too," Taeyang leaned on G-Dragon and took the phone adding his.

Soon all the members had their numbers in my phone. It was the little things that made me feel happy to be here. We decided to go in different cars because some members had wanted to go home and get more things after eating.

Luckily for us many restaurants stayed open extremely late. We arrived at a place that was empty. I was a bit scared that maybe we will be seen by their fans but the place had a closed off room and that's what we took. Plus the guys didn't dress up too much.

"Now it's time to get wasted!" Seungri shouts.

"Uhm shouldn't you guys not drink we all drove separately," I asked Taeyang who was besides me.

"It will be fine we can call someone to drive us," he reassures me.

"Now let the party begin!" Daesung cheered.

We began to eat and drink like our life depended on it. The guys had now we're overly friendly and having the laughing fits. I was just laughing at their silliness.

"You aren't even a little drunk?" Choi sat besides me.

"No I don't think I can with this body."

I said truthfully. After drinking more then I usually would but didn't get drunk I stopped. I wasn't very fond of alcohol flavors.

"Hmm...it's getting super late but I am not feeling any where near being tired."

"Why? I am a bit surprised by that because now that BigBang is coming out with a new album you've guys have been practicing nonstop."

I made a lettuce wrap and stuffed it into my mouth. Choi nodded his head at my question.

"It's true we have been really busy but starting tonight I have a day vacation and I am excited. A break before a storm you could say," he chuckled.

"True."

I was making another wrap when Choi put his face right infront of me. He opened his mouth. Indicating that he wanted it. With a laugh I gave it to him.

"GUISE!!"

We jumped up as G-Dragon and Daesung yelled leaning on each other.

"Weee are going now," they slurred and wobbled.

"Yesh, we must get shome cheengs now," Taeyang and Seungri agreed. They slurred a bit more.

I stared at them worriedly. Choi walked over to me.

"It's fine I called for the drivers already. They have their addresses and money already."

Feeling relieved we walked each one of them to their cars.

"That was fun," I admitted.

"It was," he agreed.

The night had became chilly so I blew warm air into my palms. Both of us walked side by side until he gently moved me to the left of him as a guy on a bike sped past us.

"It's a cold night isn't it?" I asked shyly knowing my face was blushing madly.

He stopped infront of me and after looking at the ground for a second he looked me in the eye.

"It is why don't we go to a café and talk?"

A/N: So hello just finished this chapter and I wanted to post it as soon as I could. There may be more mistakes in this chapter because I have horrible allergies. From nose being running, can’t breathe, and my migraine hurts, to feeling dizzy and drunk even though I’m sober so I may have worded things worse. Sorry… until next time. Wooo…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 14.9K 29
Every love story has it's own hurdles. Some big, some small. But how does one deal with obstacles that were designed especially to trip you and your...
151 29 27
*trigger warning: mentions of vomiting, self-harm, abuse, rape, traumatic memories, blood and a lot of other stuff I added because all my friends enj...
7.7K 199 20
You wake up back in Indiana with no memory at all. The only thing you remember is the dream. But, was that really a dream? It seemed real...too real...
54 1 9
A catastrophic event sent the world dark. A "Big Bang" of sorts that caused a human disease. That disease would send the populace into a survival ins...