Sexy Greek God Kidnappers

By MommaShifter

Being cheated on is the worst feeling ever. When I called my best friend Kyrn and told her what happened betw... More

Sexy Greek God Kidnappers
Character List
Chapter 1: Mine
Chapter 2: Chloroform and Car Chases
Chapter 3: So Close
Chapter 4: What's The Plan Sam
Chapter 5: Kicking Ass And Flashbacks
Chapter 6: Creepy Guys
Chapter 7: Explain
Chapter 8: I Guess It's Okay
Chapter 9: What's The Mating Process
Chapter 10: How About No
Chapter 11: Run-Ins
Chapter 12: Starbucks
Chapter 13: Boys Meet The Boys
Chapter 14: The Fight
Chapter 15: No Talking
Chapter 16: Beaten By A Human
Chapter 17: Biting The Human
Chapter 19: Dinner Food Fight
Chapter 20: I Don't Like Her
Chapter 21: Plan Is In Action
Chapter 22: Payback's A Bitch
Chapter 23: Bad News
Chapter 24: Parents Come Home
Chapter 25: Talking To Her Dad
Chapter 26: Silver
Chapter 27: Grandpa Came Early
Chapter 28: Possible Hunter Meets Werewolf
Chapter 29: Hunting Trip
Chapter 30: Flying Deer
Chapter 31: Explanations
Chapter 32: Grandpa's Story
Chapter 33: Moving In
Chapter 34: Grandpa Rules
Chapter 35: Not You Guys
Chapter 36: Friends
Chapter 37: The Plan
Chapter 38: We Need To Leave
Chapter 39: Escaping Or Maybe Not
Chapter 40: My Hero
Chapter 41: You Truly Are Evil
Chapter 42: The Revenge Plan
Chapter 43: Men Can't Lie and Hello Kitty
Chapter 44: The Most Important Question
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 18: Angry Moms

127K 3.8K 828
By MommaShifter

Sam

I stood in front of Kyrn with my mouth open and hers was too.

"You," we both said.

After I woke up to find a note saying Xavier left to go to patrol with Jay and Zander, I walked downstairs to see Kyrn wearing a tank top and something on her neck.

"You got marked?" she asked me, smiling,

I nodded. "So, did you." She blushed and nodded as well. "Let me guess, after you guys went upstairs?"

"Yeah. You?"

"At like three in the morning." I laughed. "I was thirsty and after I got my drink, I came back into the room seeing Xavier frantically looking around the room."

"I would have loved to see that. Was he like running around or something?" Kyrn asked with a smirk.

"That. And looking in our closets and under the bed."

"Oh wow."

"It was a sight to see." I giggled.

"Oh, finally the Luna and beta female are up," Hunter said in a teasing matter.

"Hunter," Kyrn whined. "You know you aren't supposed to call us that unless we are in a very important situation."

"My apologies Luna and beta female." He bowed.

"Hunter," she warned.

"Yes, beta female?" He smirked.

She gave him a sweet smile and turned toward the fridge and opened it up. She reached inside and took out the chocolate syrup.

When he saw it, his eyes went wide.

"Dude, I'd run if I was you," I said laughing.

He turned toward me for a split second before sprinting out of the kitchen and out into the back yard.

Kyrn screamed and ran after him.

"What happened? I heard Kyrn scream!" Tim said running in the kitchen with glowing eyes.

I turned around and jumped when I saw his eyes.

"Calm down Tim. She is chasing Hunter around the backyard," I said quickly so he wouldn't go into beast mode.

"Oh." He visibly relaxed and his eyes went back to normal. "Wait, why?"

"Long story short, Hunter was mocking her, she got out the chocolate syrup, and now she is chasing him around the backyard," I explained with a shrug.

"He will never learn. She always catches him."

"He might be one of the best warriors, but if he's playing, he doesn't have good balance." I laughed.

"I agree. When they come back inside and Hunter takes a shower, shall we gather up some more wolves and head to your house?"

"Sure. Sounds good to me." I nodded.

We kept talking about anything really and then we heard the back door open.

Kyrn walked in first with a smug expression before she headed upstairs.

About a minute later, Hunter strolled in and he was covered with chocolate syrup from head to toe.

"Some advice. If you're running from Kyrn, get a head start." Hunter sighed.

Tim and I broke into fits of laughter and he pulled his phone out and took a picture of Hunter.

Hunter flipped him off before he walked upstairs.

"Come on. Let's go get ready," Tim said.

I nodded and we went upstairs.

Finally everyone was ready and we made our way to the car.

The ride to my house didn't feel that long actually. Probably because we were having a dance party in the car and screaming to Brittany Spears. Yes. It was one of those moments.

We grabbed all of the stuff that I needed and headed back to Xavier's house.

But have you ever gotten that feeling of being absolutely terrified when you didn't pick up your phone when your mom called you? Well, being absolutely terrified is a complete understatement.

After we got to our houses and picked up my phone and clothes, I had twenty missed calls and thirty-five texts from mom, ten missed calls and twenty-five texts from dad, and a couple from Kyrn's parents.

Here goes nothing. I picked up my phone and called my mom back.

Ring

Ring

"Samantha Lynn Conner! Where the hell have you been? Your father and I have tried calling you and you never once picked up the damn phone!" my mom screamed from the other end.

"Well. I...Uh." What am I supposed to say? I was kidnapped by my werewolf boyfriend/mate and so was Kyrn?

"Well?" she asked impatiently.

"Um. Mine and Kyrn's phones died. So when we took them to the phone store, the guy said our batteries were fried. So, we ordered new ones and they didn't come until today. And he never gave us phones to use until our batteries came in. That's why we didn't get a hold of you guys. Sorry to worry you mom," I lied.

I can't believe I came up with that. Damn, I give myself props.

"What about the home phone?" she asked in a matter-of-fact tone.

"You disconnected that last month. Remember?" I laughed at her.

"Oh," she said, chuckling. "Right. Sorry for freaking out dear."

"It's okay, Mom."

"Okay. Well, I'll go tell your father and Kyrn's parents. Talk to you later dear. Love you."

"Okay, Mom. Love you, too." With that, I hung up and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Hey, Sam. I should probably call my mom," Kyrn said walking into my room.

"Okay. Make sure when she asks you why you haven't been answering, say that our phone batteries were fried and that our new batteries didn't come in until today. Oh! And that the phone guy didn't give us replacement phones. I already called my mom and told her."

"Okay thanks." Kyrn left the room and I lay down on my bed.

I must have dozed off or something because I heard the door open.

"Sam baby. Wake up," a deep soothing voice said next to me.

"Hmm?" I mumbled and turned away from the voice.

"Come princess. Time to get up," I heard a chuckle and felt something poking my cheek. I swatted the hand away and groaned. "Don't make me do this," he threatened.

"Go away."

"Fine." There was a paused before he was poking my side.

I yelped in surprise and fell the floor on my face.

I slowly got off of the floor and gave my best death glare to an innocent-looking Xavier.

"You jerk!" I yelled throwing a pillow at his.

But him being a stupid alpha werewolf and using his stupid alpha werewolf speed, he dodged the stupid pillow.

"Come on princess. I'm sorry. But it was funny." He smiled up at me.

"Whatever. I'm going to get back at you," I groaned getting up and walking to the door. "I'm going to get a snack, I'll be right back."

"Okay. I'll be waiting," he replied sitting on our bed.

I stopped and turned around.

What better way to get back at him than right now.

"Oh, by the way, I called my mom back," I said innocently.

His head shot toward mine. "What did you tell her?"

I smirked. "I told her what happened and she called the cops. They are coming to arrest you right now as we speak."

His face was priceless.

"You aren't leaving me," he growled with glowing gray eyes. I busted out laughing. "Wait. You're kidding, right?"

I gave him another smirk and ran down the stairs screaming.

As I ran through the living room, some of the other wolves in the pack were glancing at me with worried or confused expressions.

"Sam? Are you okay?" Hunter asked me.

"Luna? What's wrong?" an older lady asked me.

"Nothing," I said watching around me.

"What is going on?" a couple asked, walking to me.

They looked a lot like someone I knew. But I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Well," I said trailing off and rocking back and forth on my feet.

"What did you do?" Hunter asked, giving me a knowing smile.

"For the record, Xavier started it first. I was taking a nap because I was tired and he came into our room and tried to wake me up. But I didn't want to get up so he poked me in my side and I fell on the floor. And I am very ticklish. But anyway, so I decided to get him back. And I told him that I told my mom what he did and that the cops were coming to arrest him for kidnapping," I said.

"What happened after that?" the older man asked me with a proud smile.

Why is he smiling like that towards me?

"His wolf got mad and I smiled at him. Then he figured out I was kidding and chased me down the stairs. But I have no idea where he is at," I said looking around.

"You are in a lot of trouble princess," Xavier said grabbing my waist.

"Ah!" I screamed as he picked me up. "Somebody save me!"

"Xavier Cole Slade. Put her down this instant," the older woman said.

Xavier put his head down and lowered me to the floor. "Yes, mother."

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Did he just call her his mother?

Oh my gosh.

Xavier's mom was standing in front of me.

She must have been the Luna before I was.

Crap, how did I look?

I wonder if they hate me because I'm human. Shit.

"You must be Sam," she said extending her hand toward me.

"Y-yes Mrs. Slade," I croaked out nervously.

"Please. Call me Tammy." She smiled warmly at me.

"I'm Chris," the older man said shaking my hand.

"Sam," I told him.

"My my. You are so beautiful," Mrs. -I mean Tammy complimented me.

"Thank you."

So I think Tammy accepted me. That left Chris now. Oh great.

"My wife is right. You are very beautiful. I'm so glad my son has finally found you. You will be a perfect mate for my son and a damn good Luna." Okay, I had to laugh at that last comment. That was pretty funny. "Especially if you can keep him on his toes with all the joking." He winked.

"Thank you, Chris." I smiled.

"So what is this about kidnapping I hear?" Tammy asked eyeing Xavier.

Another priceless moment.

Xavier's face turned white and he froze.

"Uh. No-nothing mother. Come on Sam," Xavier stuttered as he went to grab my hand but I moved it.

"No. Tell them, Xavier." I smirked at him.

"Sam," he warned me.

"Nope. Think of this as payback."

He groaned.

"Out with it son," Chris said.

"Okay. WemighthavekidnappedSamandKyrnfromtheirhouse," he rushed out.

"What was that Xavier?" Chris asked.

He opened his mouth but I cut him off.

"Oh, nothing. Just how him, Jay, Zander, and Ryan kidnapped me and Kyrn from my house and held us hostage here." I shrugged.

"What?" his parents yelled at the same time.

"At least I got my mate." He let out a nervous laugh and his behind me.

Like I'm going to stop two full-grown werewolves. Get real Xavier. Geez.

His dad sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Could you please tell us what happened Sam?"

"Sure." I laughed. "Kyrn and I were at home watching sad romance movies because my boyfriend decided to cheat on our two year anniversary," Xavier growled but I continued. "I was at a stop lift on my way home crying, when this huge Ford truck pulled up next to me. I looked up and saw Xavier, Jay, Zander, and Ryan. Xavier looked at me and smiled but then got angry. The light changed so I sped off and met Kyrn which is Jay's mate at my house. Then as we were watching a movie, the doorbell rang and I went up to go get it, and there standing on my front porch were these guys. They grabbed me and Kyrn and we both kneed them in their manhood and ran back inside."

Chris laughed. "I can't believe you did that."

"Hey, we were being kidnapped. What else was I supposed to do?" I defended but he only laughed harder. "Well after that, they finally got us pinned to the ground and put chloroform over our mouths and a when Kyrn and I woke up, we were both handcuffed to a bed."

I finished telling them the rest of the story and while Chris looked amused, Tammy looked like she was about to rip off Xavier's head.

"Xavier Cole Slade!" Tammy's voice boomed. Everyone cringed at the sound of her voice. Even Chris. "I did not raise you to treat women like that! You are supposed to love and care for women. Not drug them and kidnapped them from their houses!" She screamed and pulled me to her and cradled me. "I raised you to love and cherish women," she said, petting my hair.

I looked over at Chris for some help and he nodded.

"Tammy, dear. She isn't a pet," he said gently grabbing my hand and pulling me from her and toward Xavier.

"Thank you," Xavier said pulling me toward him and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Look at the bright side honey," Chris started. "At least he got his mate and we got our Luna who has some mad driving skills."

Even Tammy let out a small chuckle at that last part.

"I suppose you're right," she said to me and grabbed my hand. "I'm just thankful that you are all right. I am truly sorry you had to find out about us that way."

"It's okay. I'm just glad Xavier and Jay were there before it was too late," I said quietly.

"That is true," Chris added.

"Me too," Xavier said kissing my temple.

"Come. Let's have dinner and learn more about you, Sam," Chris said walking into the dining room.

"I'll start cooking!" Tammy said running to the fridge and pulling out random ingredients.

"Let's go get ready then," Xavier states taking my hand and leading us back upstairs. "And don't think I forgot about your little joke. Payback's a bitch." He winked and walking into the bathroom.

Oh crap. I was in some deep shit. Well, better start thinkingof something then.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 10K 35
Anastagia McCormick has not had the best life. Her mother died when she was just seven and her father was very abusive if I might add. Once her best...
5.5M 139K 44
"You're mine sweetheart." He growled and pulled me into his chest. "Um sorry to burst your bubble but I'm not a piece of material that you can own."...
75.4K 2.3K 33
I feel his lips on mine like the were ment for each other.it feels like the whole world has been waiting for this moment and it's just us in this wor...
1.2K 51 12
"I'd stop looking at him if I was you Tesoro" Matteo growls, dragging me into his chest, successfully blocking my view of the guy behind him "I'm a j...