Broken Luna

By itskikisaurus

Alexandria is a werewolf with an unfortunate past that has kept her wolf weak and fragile. Now she is twenty... More

Broken Luna
Chapter 1 - It smelt of breakfast waffles
Chapter 2 - Maple syrup on waffles
Chapter 3 - Your mate isn't a waffle
Chapter 4 - Holly waffles!
Chapter 5 - Hotter than a waffle maker
Chapter 6 - Mother of waffles
Chapter 7 - The waffle Gods
Chapter 8 - Better then waffles
Chapter 9 - I need waffles!
Chapter 10 - Aden's delicious waffle voice
Chapter 11 - I am waffle queen
Chapter 12 - Waky waky maple on waffles
Chapter 13 - Warm waffle feeling
Chapter 14 - Magic of his waffle scent
Chapter 15 - Angel sent from the waffle Gods
Chapter 16 - Waffles for dinner!
Chapter 17 - Only waffles can satisfy
Chapter 18 - Aden was scarier than a burnt waffle
Chapter 20 - Little mouse you are the light of my world

Chapter 19 - Lost in Aden's Sweet Waffle Taste

649 21 5
By itskikisaurus

Alexandria

I was melting within myself lost in Aden's sweet waffle taste as I experience the most amazing high in my life. Everything I feared and was running away from felt so far away and unimportant in this moment. What was I so afraid of?

Aden was ridged at the start taken aback by my forwardness but once he realised what was happening, he didn't hold back. Wrapping me in his big arms pulling me in closer like I was his lifeline and only reason he was alive in this moment in time. His lips were so soft and warm on mine better than I could have ever imagine. I could feel Aden's big, coarse hand running up and down my back under my shirt. All my senses were alive like I've never felt before.

Even though my lips were locked with Aden's I kept wanting more. I needed to be closer. Needed him in and around me. I needed him...

Something deep down inside me was pushing forward and I felt I was losing control of myself into this kiss.

Breaking our kiss, my lips began to trail sweet kisses down Aden's strong neck feeling every scratch of his beard on my face leaving pleasant shivers down my spine. I've never been this close to him physically or even mentality before and I was eating up every last moment of it before it eventually ends.

I was on the tips of my toe's arms wrapped around him pulling him down and closer to me so he was down to my leave. Aden's mind and body intermingled with mine as my lips made its way to the base of his neck. I've never not felt a tiny bit of fear for a very long time but in this moment Aden's mind washed all the fear I had like a cure to the curse that was my childhood.

Something in me knew kissing him was not enough and eventually when we stop all my fears and anxiety will come washing back in. Now I have had a taste I wanted the whole meal. Aden seemed to want more as he moved his head back in pleasure to give me even more access to his neck. I gave him a sweet sloppy kiss on his chest moaning in pleasure for his submissions.

The knowledge of Aden being so willing to me brought a wave of fuzzy lightheaded happiness, I quickly started to lose any control I had. Now my wolf was in the foreground of my conciseness pushing forward and I wasn't ready for her eagerness. She's always been so timid I didn't know how to react.

Suddenly my senses heightened and my teeth felt the itch of growing. A partial transformation which my wolf pushed forward guiding me to Aden's neck with a watery desire to sink our mouth into. I fought her stopping us teeth barely grazing his neck. I could feel Aden's body go stiff with awareness of the situation. We haven't even talked about this, yet my wolf wants to make the decision for us and it wasn't fair to him. I wouldn't force him into a bond even if I knew he had some feelings for me.

Determined I pushed harder for control mentality scorning my wolf for taking advantage of the situation even if so tempting. Pulling back, I could tell Aden's wolf was well aware of the situation as I stared at his wolves' eyes in the heat of passion. His wolf was excited but Aden had better control of his wolf than I do of mine it seems.

Both a little out of breath we just stood there looking at each other for what seemed like forever trying to control our breathing and collect our thoughts. I really did surprise myself and even more Aden with what I had done but now without Aden's sweet lips on mine the fear and anxiety began to creep back in.

What had I just done? What did I almost do?

For a long time, I came to terms that I would never get to kiss let alone try to bond with anyone. Was there finally hope for my broken mind or did I already fuck up so much that he'll want me gone. I can't fuck this up or I'll never get another chance to have a normal life.

Hands to my lips still warm from the kiss I mutter out a soft apology. "I'm so sorry Aden I didn't mean to take it that far. I-I didn't expect my wolf would try to do that or even want to..."

Aden swiftly took my hand into his taking a step forward so we were closer again. "Little mouse you did nothing wrong I'm just glad your wolf has finally made up her mind about me." He brings my hands up to his lips and leaves a soft sweet kiss on my knuckles.

"You don't hate me?" I couldn't help my irrational anxious self-doubtful thoughts.

"No little mouse I don't hate you. Love on the other hand I might have." My eyes wide by his words wondering if I heard him right but he continues. "Yes, love might be too soon but love it is. I love you, Alexandria."

Leaning in he left me speechless with a soft peck on the lips. Sparks lit up my body with excitement and butterflies in my belly from the love I saw in his eyes. I couldn't help but smile up at him with dreams coming true. I finally for once felt like I was worth loving by this handsome, kind and strong man.

I felt safe.

Pulling me into his arms I rested my head on his chest as he laid his chin on the top of my head. I could hear the rumble of his chest as he spoke. "You don't have to love me completely yet but just know I'll be here for you from now on until forever."

Yes, I wanted to scream 'I love you too' but I wasn't just there yet and I love that he cares that I'm not there yet. I can't jump in the deep end of the pool after just learning how to paddle. One step at a time and we'll be stronger for it.

"I guess this means we got to call the Elders to come earlier so I can kiss you without worrying that my wolf will bite you." I joked trying to show Aden I myself was finally ready to commit to him. "Never really thought my wolf would be this thirsty tho."

"She even surprised my wolf but I'm sure he's not complaining." He chuckles pulling away.

No longer in his arms I felt cold and distant once again but I can't attach myself to Aden 24/7 I need to remain strong until the bonding ceremony. Taking a breath, I look around remembering why we even ended up kissing in the first place.

Whimpering I apologise again to Aden. "I'm sorry again about the photos. I promise I was going to tell you about them but after finding out it was Juliet who was leaving them for me to find I didn't want to bother you with her petty jealousy."

Aden leaned down picking up the photo's one by one exami0ning them. "There are quite a few of them how long was she doing this for?"

"Not too long just one a day for about 3 weeks I think." I shrugged not to bothered by the photos of me. "There just photos of me around the pack house. I guess she just wanted to give me a message that she was always watching me."

Aden's eyebrows rose with concern and question. "Are you sure this is only Juliet's doing?"

Confused I confirm. "She's the only one I smelt on the photos and I know my smells. Hyper vigilantes' due to trauma kinda does that to a person."

"Well, that doesn't make sense since these are polaroids and Juliet was with Ryan when this particular photo was shot." He pointed at the second photo ever given to me which was the one of us in the garden. "I made sure Ryan was with Juliet that day so she wouldn't try to wreak our first date."

My heart skipped a beat in fear as all the blood in my face drained. "What?"

This means she isn't the only one watching me and now knowing that new fact my whole past few weeks felt a little scarier. Anyone could have hurt me or even taken me again. Maybe Juliet had her lackies do it? But wouldn't I have smelt them on that photo?

"Alexa I could be wrong I would have to ask Ryan so don't worry too much." Aden tried to reassure me but I could hear the doubt in his voice. "So, all up there should be about 21 photos?"

I was still stressing out but I knew Aden was just asking me these questions so he can find out all the facts in case it wasn't just Juliet's doing. Aden picked up one last photo off the ground that was by the door while I answered. "There should be 19 the last time I checked."

Aden counted the photos to 20 out loud stopping at the last photo. "Alexa this photo isn't the same as the others." He picked out the photo and sniffed it letting out an angry growl.

Before he could say anymore, I snatched it out of his grip examining the photo immediately knowing the photo. Dropping the photo panic rose in me taking my mind back to that day. A day that changed my life forever.

"Mummy look here!" I point at the butterfly that was on the tip of my finger. "Isn't it so pretty."

"Darling don't scream it'll fly away." Mummy smiled to me patting my head softly and carefully to not break the flower crown on my head that we made together. "It is very pretty just like you, my love."

Looking up at my mummy I squinted my seeing the hue of the sun behind my mother's head. Mummy was very pretty just like me also wearing a similar flower crown that we made together. We made so many flower crowns. We made one for my cousin, daddy, my aunty and my big uncle Alpha.

Daddy and uncle Alpha had a very important but secret meeting today. Mummy wasn't very happy about it so she said we could go play out in the field today which is my favourite place to be. The field had so many pretty flowers and mummy loved letting me ride on her back.

Suddenly mummy wasn't smiling anymore as her head cocked to the direction of the woods nose in the air. Quickly mummy pulled me up from the ground pushing me behind her. I was getting scared so I hugged the back of her dress peeking the side of her seeing 2 ugly scary men walk to us.

Mummy growled. "Leave!"

They just laughed not saying a word and shifted into ugly patchy grey wolves. They were drooling and looking us up and down circling. I don't want to die and they look like they want to eat us for dinner.

"Mummy?" I cried tears now streaming down my face.

Mummy suddenly shifted growling and snapping at them. She didn't leave my side as I held onto her soft fur tight. Mummy tried to howl for help but the big scary wolf tackled her suddenly knocking into me. I fell to the floor hurting my head. I tried to get up, tried to scream but everything stared to go black. I need to help mummy.

Mummy needs me!

"Alexa." Aden called standing right in front of me worried written all over his face.

A single tear rolled down my face and he knew what I knew without even having to say anything. He pulled me to him holding me so tight like he was never going to let go and for this moment I didn't want him to. My whole world felt right and now it's falling apart faster than I could rebuild it.

My body was shaking with fear and memories I don't want to relive. I thought they were gone forever. I thought they were dead. "A-Aden..." I cried fear taking control of my voice.

"Alexandria, I promise you that I will not let those disgusting creatures near you." Aden voice rumbled with anger that I knew was not directed at me. It did sooth me a little but not enough to make the uncontrollable terror in me disappear.

I heard the door open but feeling Aden not tense so I knew it was someone he was expecting. I could smell Lion, Ryan and Nolan. Aden must have mind linked Lion and Ryan to get Nolan.

"Up the security we have Rouges!" Aden barked out.

"Rouges?" Nolan's questioned concerned. "Not any regular rouges I'm guessing."

I felt Aden throw something and I could hear Nolan swear under his breath. Aden barked more orders at them before they left leaving us in silence once more. I knew Aden wanted to search for the rouges to rip them apart but I didn't want him to leave. Not until I know they aren't on the property.

Aden stayed holding me all day in our room as people came and went while he barked orders at them. I didn't want to leave him as much as he didn't want to leave me.

---

Well um I don't know what to say...

What a crazy few years it's been I hope everyone is well now. I really want to finish this book and hope to God the next chapter doesn't take as long as this one took.

Also this and the next chapters will have plot holes because rereading what I have written in the first couple of chapters...well lets just say I have grown as a person and those chapters are a little childish. I have the plot in my head and some plot points weren't made properly at the start of the book. I won't be fixing the chapters tho not until I finish this book.

Just know that I know that there are plot holes and they will be fixed when I'm done.

Also my new wattpad name is changed from kikibuscus2259 to itskikisaurus :)

-Kiki

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 219K 54
As a weak and powerless human, Eve was never meant to survive. Through a series of miracles, she finds herself taken in by werewolves. But she doesn'...
3.8M 94.1K 58
Addison Avery's life has been completely flipped upside down when her mother announced that they would be moving from sunny Arizona to the small fore...
9.2K 213 26
A tale of supernatural, magical love and rival packs, In years, she transformed from a young girl to a strong alpha. A warrior. *** Ember Hemming. ...
2.4M 76.2K 57
- Although this story is being rewritten, there won't major changes to the story just the grammar and the structure. It is safe to read!- * Amma Ma...