Royal Blue

By ARTYGOTHY

A Dark Day had fallen onto the young Ellie Blue with her own kingdom in ruins she has to move to the mortal w... More

Chapter 1

Chapter 2:

11 0 2
By ARTYGOTHY

All of the Naiomi's bein slaughtered one by one......

Ellie's P.O.V

I was shocked, mad, scared, and confused I did not know what to do, I heard Zoe banging onto the door like a maniac trying to burst it down, But all I could do was stand as still as a statue by my window and watch my world crumble before me.

I watched a beautiful home burn, And another home soaked with blood on the side of the walls, I could see some fresh blood from corpes being swooped away by the water.
"Ellie,ELLIE!?" I heard Zoe scream from outside of my room still banging onto the door like a maniac, I did'nt do anything but listen to the sound of blood curdling screams from outside of my window and the sound of my door banging plus Zoe screaming. It was a horendus if you ask me, I then heard the muffled sound of someone from my door being dragged it was pretty thin so i could hear anything from outside i wondered if Zoe was alright because of the stress on my mind it went blank, After a few moments later my mind cleared then i realised there was silence No noise, No screams, No crying, No banging, Nothing it was silent, I was confuesed at the sudden silence and took it as though the masacar had ended I look out my window and saw that everyone of the naiomi's in the village was completly wipped out no one in sight just the left over blood that could be seen on the sand below I wanted to check and see if everyone else in the castle was alright and hiding somewhere safe, but knowing Zoe she probably stayed by my door waiting for me.

I walked outside of my door expecting to see Zoe but i saw no one there, I slowly walked downstairs leading to the entrance of the castle still seeing no one but torn curtains and the once beautiful coral door smash into peices.

I got worried for both Zoe and my mother they where the only two i had left, "MOM?!" ZOE?! I shouted at the top of my lungs but there was no answer, Suddenly i heard a crackle against skin followed by a high-pitched scream coming from the dining room, "ZOE?" I screamed questioning, Then i ran over to the dining room as fast as i could.
(Dining room scene)

Arriving at the dining room i stood by the dining table, A voice wispered behind my ears in a deep groggy voice "looking for your mommy and slave little princess ellie?" The unkmown person standing behind me smelled like fresh blood, my body trembled and froze, i couldn't move and I did not want to look back.

Narrators P.O.V

Ellie was frightened at the sudden voice behind her back, "look up" the person said while grabbing her face with her chin resting upon the persons palm pulling her face to the right revealing her mother and Zoe covered in bruses and scars and for some reason they were not healing, And there where other two people there was well but this time with a dark green plain mask on there face, As well as each person is holding one person both Zoe and Ellie's mother in there ferm grasp onto there hair. "like what you see ellie?" The person said, Ellie did not like what she see, her mother had on her dress with blood filled cuts on her face and wip markings on her arms, with swolled blue and purple bruses on her anckles and around her eyes. While Zoe had a badly swollen bruse on her forehead and a fatal cut going around her neck almost making it look like she was wearing a bloody chocker.

"Well Ellie looks like your mother (the queen) and your slave Zoe got thereself in a little situation right here am i right?" The man said while chuckling Ellie later then unfrozed and quickly turned around attempting to punch to man but failed, Ellie got a clear look of this persons face. The person was a tall old  male almost in his 60's with a burn mark on the side of his right cheek and a light green eye pupil on his left side, And a white colored pupil on his right side, be had pale skin almost making him look like a ghost, "aw tsk tsk tsk Ellie did i make you mad?" The man said in a deep voice. Ellie took this oportunity to ask the man questions.

"Who are you and what do you want with my mother and my friend Zoe?" Ellie asked seriously, "Oh?...so Zoe is your friend?" The man said,
"ANSWER THE QUESTION" Ellie shouted, The man was displeased with Ellies attitude, "wip that Zoe child over there" the man said while smirking, "wait wa-" Ellie was interupted by the sound of Zoe being wipped with a wip on the back of her neck.

"STOP!" Ellie shouted, The man chuckled at Zoe then turned back to Ellie and started to glair, he then said, "listen here child I would like it if you did not talk to me like one of your slaves who work for you down in the gutter you hear me?" The main said in the calm voice, Ellie couldnt get a word out of her mouth in that moment she did not like the word slave and definetly did not like it when someone called her friend a slave as well. "Hmph whats the matter Ellie dolphin got your tounge?" The man said while laughing out loud with a hint of a weez.

Ellie's P.O.V

I looked at the man confused as to why he would do this to Zoe and my mother (the queen), Still wondering in my head who this person is and what they want "I can tell that your confused Ellie" the man said, He grabbed my arm then swung me across the dining room floor beside my mother and my friend Zoe followed by me accidently slaming my head against the floor a little. "Here little Ellie let me give you a little information about me and whats happening" the man said walking closer, the man then took a seat and sat infront of the three of us with the guards still holding both Zoe and my mothers hair in there grasp pulling them closer to the man, then he started explaining.

The man said "Hello hello there call me philix gram as you can see im already about to be in my 60's and even though im old that does not mean im usless ya know? I'v been looking for a blue royal pearl and your family meaning the queen had is since the blue family owns the royal blue pearl I'v also signed an agreement with your father that im soppose to be wedded with you meaning you are soppose to marry me-","WHAT?!" I said as i cut off the man from speaking which he did not like, the man snapped his fingers then the guard pulled my mothers face closer to the man and kicked my mother in the face with his shoes covering his feet, " MOM! why did you kick her and not me?" I asked startled and mad, he then got up from the chair and squated down to my level pulling my face closer to his and said "because why would I want to have an ugly wife with bruses all over her face, there are only a couple of days left until where marred as well and we wouldn't want the wife to look bad now do we?" He said chuckling, the man roughly pushed my face away then stood up sitting back onto the chair.

"Im surprised that you can still squat down and get back up without a problem knowing your age you shribbled old man" Zoe said with a grin, the man then let out a loud tsk then started pushing her head against the floor with all his force and countinued to slam it over and over again, "please no...s-STOP!" I said with a shake in my voice, The man stopped and looked at me for a second then he let go of Zoe and walked off, Zoe wasnt moving which had me worried there was blood that started to drain out on the other side of her head.
"Come, lets go and lock them up" the guard said, One guard then picked my mother up and cared her somewhere, and my mother complied without a word or problem then another guard picked me up, I started wiggling my way out of the guards grasp then I stomped onto his feet then nuged him in the stomach but he didn't even flintch I started sqwirming around more and more then bit him on his hand and still no effect,"shes cause alot of problems i need your help a little" the guard said to the other guard behind me, "Gah let me GOUH- uh" There was a groggy with a slight deep gasp in my voice as i was interupted by the guard hitting a spot behind the back of my neck and I went out cold.

"Its dark...where...am I? I said, huh? Its a dark figure...beautful, lonley deep ocean blue eyes that peirce the soul...my soul, Then I saw a dim light and woke up.

(Underground jail scene)

"GASP- cough,cough cough" i started coughing after i woke up from some kind of heavy pain like as if someone punctured me into my neck, i turned my neck to the right only to see cob web and a chain that looks brocken as well as a small hole in the side of the wall that  looks like someone or something attempted to break that small porportion of the wall then I turned my head to the left slightly to see my mother (the queen) laying on the floor with cuts, bruses and she was silent i was very confused as to why my mother was quiet through the entire time that philix man was talking and now to only have my mother being quiet and not knowing what to do i was scared and confused i did not know what to do then i heard a faint whisper with a hint of pain in somones voice in the left side of my ears i looked and saw my mother moving her lips and started mumbling some sentence over and over again I leaned in close to hear what she was trying to say then i heard her "....leave here.....and never....come...back.." she said
I was shocked to know that my mother wanted me to leave, to just run away from my only home and lose everyone I'v known, "there all dead now and soon will I...but not you so I want you to run....RUN...ESCAPE AND NEVER COME BACK" my mother shouted, I then refused her again "no I will not-" I was then cut off to her screaming at me,"JUST LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE CHILD!!" I was not used to my mom screamning that loud so to only hear her scream like that and to me was heart breaking tears started to stream down my cheeks and onto my chin dripping off onto my hands that where resting onto my hands "b- *snif* but what about you...mommy? I can't just leave you *snif* please your the only one left. I started to cry to much that the corners of my eyes where starting to reveal red lines under my eye lids already.

"It's been so long since you called me mommy instead of mother or mom" she chuckled while patting my head, My mother reached from something in the corners of the back of her dress showing me a blue pearl, it was beautiful it was a tiny round sphere that looked frigile and weak on the outside but seems to hold something strong and over powering on the inside, my mother told me to hide it, And so I did, I hid the pearl in my hair to style as a clip i had in my hair to make it look like a fromp, Both my mother and  I saw a shadow that we never noticed that was there before and realised that it was one of the guards and they saw it all they knew that I had the pearl, The guard did not look happy then he opened the cell door and started walking closer to me with his hand stretched out as if he's asking me to give him the pearl, which he was.
My mother told me to run, so I did what i was told amd run to the cell door where the guard was blocking I managed to doged him but he turned around quick enough and had me in his grasp by my arm, He then started to tug onto my arm harshly with made me shout in pain, my mother had pushed his down with all her might luckily she was heavy enough causing the guard to fall letting me go and also caused the guard to faint, I looked at my mother and realised that she can leave as well so I grabbed my mother by the hand and started pulling her with me as I went through the cell door, my mother yanked me away and said "no..i'm sorry Ellie but I have to stay" I looked back at her confused "but why I mean everyone is dead and there is no one else leave but you and me so why stay here?" I asked laughing thinking what she said, is what she didn't mean but I was wrong, she was serious about staying she closed the cell door locking her and the guard inside.

"Mom...no" I said in disbelief, she told me to go and shewed me away with a serious face filled with saddness, I grind my teeth together then walked off "Ellie?" My mother said, stopping me I then turned around to hear the last words to ever come out of my mothers mouth "I love you Ellie" she said as tears formed into her eyes, seeing this made me upset I turned back around then ran off never looking back.....

(To be countinued) 😔

*sorry im still new at this and im really really sorry if its confusing but ill hr making a part two of chapter 2 anyways baiii*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 9.1K 31
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
2M 99.7K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
80.4K 2.1K 81
an eighteen-year-old boy, trying his best to save his ass from being whipped by his soon-to-be husband, and at the same time, he wants to get away wi...
469K 18.8K 124
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...