Living Life

By jwgjwg

Can Jessica survive her new school? Make friends? Find the right guy? More

Life Before
Best Friends
Packing Up
Getting Ready
New School
Friends
What did he say?
Texting and Calling
The Day of the Date
Second Date
"Normal Day"
First Kiss
Homecoming
The Football Accident
Sunday, Monday Not So Funday
1 Month Anniversary
Kissing Isn't Always Good
Kaitlyn's Party
Normal Saturday
Babysitting Day
House on Fire
Strange Day
Break Up
Detention
Prom?
Author's Note!
Nerves?
Prom Night
Last Day of School!
Author's Note
Check Out My New Book!

First Day Back

25 0 0
By jwgjwg

My house is under-construction. It will probably be a while until it is ready to live in but I still have to go to school. Which sucks! Tyler walked to me to school because his house is just down the street from my bosses house.

When we got to school everybody was surrounding me. Tyler pushed everyone out of the way so that I could get through.

"Let the lady breath!" Tyler shouted.

I got to my locker and opened it up. There was a note on it with a heart. I ripped it off and ran to Tyler's locker.

"Thanks for the note!" I giggled.

"What note?" He looked confused.

"This one, the one in my locker."

"What!? I never put this up." He grabbed it and looked at it. He looked around and went to my locker to see if there was anything else.

"Wait... you didn't put that up?" He shook his head. "Then who did?"

He went into the the middle of the hall with note in his hand.

"Okay, ATTENTION EVERYONE."

He waited for everyone to listen.

"Whoever wrote this note to my wonderful girlfriend, needs to tell me.... now!"

No one replied.

"Um, Tyler? It's okay." I whispered to him.

"No it's not! SOMEONE IS TRYING TO GET UP IN ALL OUR BUSINESS!"

"Tyler! Shhh." I hushed him quickly.

"I bet you know it is and you just don't want to tell me."

"TYLER! I DONT KNOW WHO SENT IT. But it doesn't matter."

Tyler sighed.

"Until, you calm down I am going to stay away from you. I love you, but not when you are like this." I walked away with my books and went to class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 47 18
What happens if a traumatized girl and a "live your life to the fullest" guy fakes dating each other for a bit of benefits? Someone ends up falling i...
105 0 16
Little did Jessica know detention could lead to someone who will change her life. Will the girl she befriends fall in love with her? I don't know you...
Water By LemonChan

Teen Fiction

360 11 14
It's about the girl who in love with basketball player guy,but unfortunately the boy doesn't have a same feeling like her. Will she move on or keep c...
1.7K 27 16
Will Jessica and Cameron end up together? Will Jessica ever confess her love for him? Or will they stay and remain friends Or will Jessica end up wit...