Sexy Greek God Kidnappers

By MommaShifter

Being cheated on is the worst feeling ever. When I called my best friend Kyrn and told her what happened betw... More

Sexy Greek God Kidnappers
Character List
Chapter 1: Mine
Chapter 2: Chloroform and Car Chases
Chapter 3: So Close
Chapter 4: What's The Plan Sam
Chapter 5: Kicking Ass And Flashbacks
Chapter 6: Creepy Guys
Chapter 7: Explain
Chapter 8: I Guess It's Okay
Chapter 9: What's The Mating Process
Chapter 10: How About No
Chapter 11: Run-Ins
Chapter 12: Starbucks
Chapter 14: The Fight
Chapter 15: No Talking
Chapter 16: Beaten By A Human
Chapter 17: Biting The Human
Chapter 18: Angry Moms
Chapter 19: Dinner Food Fight
Chapter 20: I Don't Like Her
Chapter 21: Plan Is In Action
Chapter 22: Payback's A Bitch
Chapter 23: Bad News
Chapter 24: Parents Come Home
Chapter 25: Talking To Her Dad
Chapter 26: Silver
Chapter 27: Grandpa Came Early
Chapter 28: Possible Hunter Meets Werewolf
Chapter 29: Hunting Trip
Chapter 30: Flying Deer
Chapter 31: Explanations
Chapter 32: Grandpa's Story
Chapter 33: Moving In
Chapter 34: Grandpa Rules
Chapter 35: Not You Guys
Chapter 36: Friends
Chapter 37: The Plan
Chapter 38: We Need To Leave
Chapter 39: Escaping Or Maybe Not
Chapter 40: My Hero
Chapter 41: You Truly Are Evil
Chapter 42: The Revenge Plan
Chapter 43: Men Can't Lie and Hello Kitty
Chapter 44: The Most Important Question
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 13: Boys Meet The Boys

144K 4.3K 2.5K
By MommaShifter

Sam

I woke up to the feeling of something holding my waist.

I stiffened slightly and followed the arm to see Xavier snoring slightly. I relaxed and giggled at him.

He groaned in his sleep and pulled me closer and nuzzled the back of my head.

Have you guys ever gotten that feeling where you have the sudden urge to pee? Yeah, well I have it right now.

I slowly tried to lift his arm up and failed miserably. It was like a freaking rock glued into place. It wouldn't budge. I groaned and tried to wiggle out.

"No," Xavier growled.

I froze thinking it was directed toward me, but I realized he was still sleeping.

Awe, he talks in his sleep. I'm going to have to bug him about that later.

I tried again and almost got out but both of his hands shot out and pulled me on top of him and he put his arms around my waist.

Could this get any worse?

I probably shouldn't have said that because the next thing I know, is that I'm now under Xavier. And he's still sleeping away and snoring.

"Mine." He smiled and put his face in the crook of my neck.

Does he always talk in his sleep?

"Xavier?" I asked trying to get my arms free.

He mumbled something but I couldn't understand it.

I managed to get one arm free and tried poking his cheek, but his cheek was too far away.

Time for plan B. I poked his side and his eyes shot open with a loud yelp and fell off of me onto the floor.

I can breathe!

Werewolves weigh a ton. But I'm not going to tell him that.

"What was that?" he asked looking around. I paused for a second before busting out laughing. "What?"

"Wh-who knew the big bad al-alpha was tick-ticklish," I strained to get out because I was laughing so hard.

He huffed and crossed his arms.

"So. There's nothing wrong with being ticklish," he defended while getting up and trying to reach me.

"No. I need to use the bathroom," I said before hopping off the bed and walking to the restroom.

"Hurry back! I need my little mate with me," I heard him yell through the closed door.

"Whatever." I laughed.

After I did my business, I walked out to see Xavier sprawled across his bed hugging my pillow and snoring.

"Yeah, need my little mate my ass." I laughed walking out of the room and downstairs.

"Morning Sam," Kyrn and Jay said eating their cereal.

"Hey, Kyrn. Hey everybody."

Chloe and Zander looked up and said hi, while Ryan, Hunter, and Tim did a nod while trying to focus on playing black ops.

Men and their video games. But I probably shouldn't say much because Brett and I used to play call of duty all the time.

I quickly shook that memory off and grabbed an apple.

"Did you know Xavier talks in his sleep?" I asked them.

"You have no idea," Jay said while putting his bowl in the sink.

"He's also ticklish," I said with a smirk.

"Didn't know that one." Jay laughed with an evil glint in his eye.

"Yeah. He freaking rolled on top of me this morning. I went to go poke his cheek but I couldn't reach it, so I poked his side and he yelped and fell off the bed," I explained laughing.

"So that's what that loud thud was." Zander smiled.

"And let me tell you. He weighs a ton."

"I didn't think I was that fat," Xavier's voice filled the kitchen and I turned around seeing him poke his stomach. "But I could be wrong because muscle weighs more than fat."

He smirked puffing out his chest and flexing his arms.

Yep, and there goes my mind thinking dirty thoughts again. Bad mind, bad mind.

"Sam?" A hand was waving in front of my face and the hand belonged to a smug-looking Xavier.

That little jerk.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Did you see something you like?"

"No. Not really." I shrugged.

"Buuuuurn," the guys said.

Xavier growled and stalked toward me.

"You sure?" He asked stepping right in front of me.

"Yeah. Now if it was Niall Horan or Dylan O'Brien, then that would be a different story. I mean those two, sexy!" I said with a sly smile.

"Oh my gosh, I know. Zayn. So hot," Chloe said, smiling.

"Don't forget Liam guys," Kyrn joined in our little fangirl moment.

"Let's face it. They are all sexy. Along with the Teen Wolf guys. Yum," I said sighing.

Someone cleared their throat and I turned to see a pissed looking Xavier, along with a pissed looking Zander and Jay.

"Why have a teen wolf guy when you have your own Alpha wolf mate right here. And no calling other men sexy except for me!" he growled and picked me up.

'Not this again.' I thought to myself with a sigh.

"Fine. You ruin all the fun," I huffed.

He set me back down and nodded.

"Good." He gave me a peck on the cheek and headed for the fridge.

"Since we have the day off, what should we do?" Jay asked wrapping his arms around Kyrn. And man was she blushing.

"I don't know. What do you guys think?" Xavier asked wrapping his arm around my hip.

Now I was the one blushing. Oh, joy.

"Well, it's almost noon. We could all go out to eat?" Zander asked.

"Sounds good to me. Where do you ladies want to eat?"

"Awe, someone's being a gentleman." I laughed.

He smiled and nodded.

"Well, I'm kind of in the mood for pizza," Kyrn said looking at all of us.

"Oh. There's a Pizza Hut in town," Chloe said.

"Sounds good to me," I said agreeing.

"Well then let's go," Kyrn said smiling and skipping to the door.

Pizza Hut, here we come!

So here we are in town, and Xavier thought it would be a good idea to park next to this really creepy alley, and Chloe, Kyrn, and I are all freaking out.

"You just had to park next to the creepy alley," I dragged out while getting out of the car.

"Don't worry princess, I'll protect you," Xavier teased while grabbing my hand.

I stuck my tongue out at him and continued walking.

As we were walking, I noticed a very familiar black Chevy truck in one of the parking spots next to the door.

The truck turned off indicating that the people were about to get out.

I nudged Kyrn's arm and she looked over at me.

I nodded my head toward the car, and when we both looked over and guess who decided to come out. Brett and Trey.

I knew that truck looked familiar. Because it was Brett's truck.

Brett and Trey saw us and gave us their famous smirks.

I looked at Kyrn and gulped.

Oh shit, I mouthed to her.

She groaned and nodded.

We walked inside and the waitress looked between Zander, Ryan, Xavier, and Jay with lust-filled eyes.

Umm, excuse me? Does she not see me holding his hand? I know we aren't dating, but still. I feel jealous.

Chloe cleared her throat and the chick snapped out of it and gave Chloe a death glare.

"Yeah, we need a table for seven. Thank you," she spat.

Too bad Hunter and Tim weren't here; they would have loved the attention. They had to go leave for a family dinner.

The girl whose name was Brittany rolled her eyes and nodded.

Chloe, Kyrn, and I glared at her as we walked.

When I sat down, I accidentally bumped her shoulder.

"Oops. Sorry." I smiled innocently at her.

Kyrn and Chloe snickered while the guys just looked confused.

"What would you guys like to drink?" Brittany asked Xavier.

"Um, I'll take a coke, two sprites, lemonade, Mountain Dew, and two Pepsis. Thanks," Xavier said.

"Anytime." She winked and left to go get them.

I balled my fists up and closed my eyes trying to get my breathing under control.

Why am I getting so jealous? I've never been this jealous. It must be this mate thing.

She came back and handed us our drinks. She set the straws down, well she threw mine.

"Bitch," I mumbled.

"Excuse me?" she asked me putting her hands on her hips.

"Nothing. Oh my gosh, I love how you did you hair," I said faking the excitement.

She rolled her eyes and asked us what we would like in our pizza.

After we ordered Xavier and Jay got up and just left.

"Uh, where are they going?" Kyrn asked.

Zander and Ryan shrugged while smiling.

"Do you guys know something?" I asked.

They looked at each other and slowly put their straws in their mouths.

"Um okay," I said laughing.

We were having a good time until a waiter showed Brett and Trey to their table that was a couple away from us. Kyrn and I stiffened, but thankfully no one noticed.

Can we just have a break?

"Hey. We are back," Jay said, sitting down.

"Thanks for the warning," Chloe said.

"Thanks for the warning," Jay mocked back.

About twenty minutes later, the pizza had finally arrived. And of course, Brittany. Joy.

Kyrn and Chloe had the same annoyed facial expressions I did. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

"Here you are." She smiled, setting down the pizzas. "Let me know if you need anything," she batted her eyelashes to the guys and then finally left.

"Bout time," Chloe said.

She reached for a piece of cheese, but she stopped and had a huge smile on her face.

I looked down and my eyes went huge.

When I saw the pizza, I started smiling like crazy.

Why you might ask.

Well, on the pizza written in white cheese were the words, Sam, will you be my girlfriend?

"Will you?" Xavier asked hopefully.

"Yes." I nodded and hugged him.

He pulled back from the hug and leaned in a little.

My breath hitched and he sighed and turned his head.

Oh, come on Sam! Forget about what Brett did to you and kiss your new boyfriend.

I grabbed his face and kissed him. On the lips. And boy, was it amazing.

He was shocked for a second and returned the kiss by grabbing my hips.

"Hey. Save it for the bedroom." Chloe laughed.

We pulled apart and when I saw Xavier, he looked like a little kid in a candy store.

And that caused a blush to creep up on my cheeks.

"You look cute when you blush," he told me pulling me closer to him. "And guess what?"

"What?" I asked him.

"You are now officially mine. Well, you were mine when I first laid my eyes on you, but still. Now I'm the only one you can call sexy and flirt with," he said, pecking my lips.

I giggled and nodded.

"But Niall Horan and Dylan O'Brien are still sexy guys," I defended.

He growled a warning at me. "Sam."

"Just kidding." I laughed.

"Yes," we heard. I turned to see Kyrn kiss Jay.

Bout time!

"There. Now you girl are ours," Jay said. We smiled and nodded as we started to eat.

When we finished our food and decided it was a good time to leave, the boys left a tip and paid.

"How did you think of that?" Kyrn asked Xavier as she held hands with Jay.

"I know how much Sam likes pizza." Xavier laughed as he smiled down at me. "I thought it would be a funny and cool idea."

Aw. I felt special.

"Yeah, she always did love pizza," a voice said behind us.

We turned around and saw Brett and Trey standing there.

"Oh. You guys again," Chloe said with disgust.

"Oh calm down," Brett said. Zander stood in front of Chloe and his eyes were getting black.

I looked and Trey and saw he had this face brace on.

I laughed out loud knowing that was because I punched him in the jaw.

"You okay Sam?" Ryan asked me.

"I like your brace, Trey," I said calming down.

"Wait a minute. You're Trey?" Xavier asked. Trey nodded and glared at me. "So that means you're Brett," he pointed to Brett standing there. "Good to know," Xavier said walking up to him and punched him right in the nose.

"Oh my gosh!" I yelled running up to them. "Xavier!"

He turned around and picked me up. "That's Brett. Your ex right?"

"Yeah. But you don't have to punch him," I defended.

"I had a right to," he stated walking to the group.

I groaned and walked around him, and when I did, I felt a sharp pain in my right cheek.

"You freaking little- Sam! I-I didn't mean to," Brett yelled but stopped once he saw it was me.

I cried out and fell to the ground from the impact holding my cheek.

"Sam!" Xavier yelled crouching down next to me.

He gently took hold of my cheek and I cried out again in pain.

He slowly stood up and turned to Brett's frightened-looking face.

"You little bastard," Xavier growled as he clenched his fists.

Xavier lunged for Brett and tackled him to the ground.

"Chloe and Kyrn, take Sam to the car quickly," Jay said before he, Zander, and Ryan ran toward Xavier.

"Come on Sam," Chloe yelled over the noise.

Her and Kyrn picked me up and walked me to the car.

"My face freaking hurts," I whispered letting tears come.

"I know babe," Kyrn soothed looking at my cheek. "Yeah, there's definitely going to be a mark."

"We can have the pack doctor look at it when we get back home," Chloe stated.

I did my best nod although I didn't know what a pack doctor was.

As if reading my mind Kyrn looked at Chloe.

"What's a pack doctor?" Kyrn asked.

"A pack doctor is pretty much a regular doctor. But he or she is also a werewolf and they know how to handle cuts, and bites, and other stuff like that," Chloe said as she carefully looked at my cheek.

Just then the door opened and a glowing-eyed Xavier came in and scooped me in his arms.

The guys were panting and Ryan took off right away.

I turned my head the best I could and saw Brett's body lying there with Trey trying to get him to stand up.

"Are you okay?" Xavier's voice was deep and I'm guessing his wolf was there. He smiled. "Yes, it's Ryder speaking."

"I'm fine. But it hurts to talk," I replied quietly.

He growled and put his face in my neck and stiffed. "I'm sorry."

"Okay. I've been meaning to ask you this. Why do you sniff me?" I asked as I pulled back to look at him.

He chuckled and closed his eyes.

When he opened them again, they were back to their normal gray color.

"It helps calm my wolf down when he is upset or worried if you are safe or not," Xavier mumbled as he eyed my cheek.

"Oh," I said.

"Let's go get your cheek checked out shall we?"

I nodded and laid my good cheek on his shoulder while he wrapped his arm around me.

Today had been lovely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 10K 35
Anastagia McCormick has not had the best life. Her mother died when she was just seven and her father was very abusive if I might add. Once her best...
96.6K 2.8K 49
(Highest ranking #1 in lust 💗💗💗) A man walked towards my mate as he called out to her. "Who's that" I whispered. "Oh that ..... that would be my h...
414K 7.7K 11
The world of the supernatural was kept from humans since the begin of time. there where so many different types of supernatural creatures, from werew...
Queen By Gaye

Werewolf

163K 4.8K 22
"I am Luna Feia Agreste and I am the queen." It's true. I am the queen. Not because I am the luna, heck I don't want to be one, but because I am the...