Imagines ❤️

By mrs_molliebrock

Eh I tried. Fluff requests are open. You can request Celebrities Normal people (y/n and crush) Film chara... More

The Cliffs.
A/N
Jealous part 1
Jealous part 2
A/N (SUGGESTIONS/REQUESTS.)
Apocalypse part 1

Prom

24 5 0
By mrs_molliebrock

Colby POV

The music was beating in the long black limo. It stopped and pulled up at her house. I knocked on the door and heard Sam yell, GO GET HER MAN!!!!!! I chuckled away to myself.
And heard the door unlock I got one one knee when the door opened and pulled out the silver box and opens it. Inside was a beautiful diamond ring.

Colby: Y/N, will you be my prom date?
Y/N: Yes of course Colby. I will.

She looked beautiful in her dress.

I gave her a bunch of flowers

And her ring

She looked stunning. We waved her parents good bye and got in the limo to the prom. All my friends and Y/N s friends there too. We got to the prom and had the best night of our lives.

A/N this was shit I know. Requests?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
394K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
170K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...