Sexy Greek God Kidnappers

By MommaShifter

Being cheated on is the worst feeling ever. When I called my best friend Kyrn and told her what happened betw... More

Sexy Greek God Kidnappers
Character List
Chapter 1: Mine
Chapter 2: Chloroform and Car Chases
Chapter 3: So Close
Chapter 4: What's The Plan Sam
Chapter 5: Kicking Ass And Flashbacks
Chapter 6: Creepy Guys
Chapter 7: Explain
Chapter 9: What's The Mating Process
Chapter 10: How About No
Chapter 11: Run-Ins
Chapter 12: Starbucks
Chapter 13: Boys Meet The Boys
Chapter 14: The Fight
Chapter 15: No Talking
Chapter 16: Beaten By A Human
Chapter 17: Biting The Human
Chapter 18: Angry Moms
Chapter 19: Dinner Food Fight
Chapter 20: I Don't Like Her
Chapter 21: Plan Is In Action
Chapter 22: Payback's A Bitch
Chapter 23: Bad News
Chapter 24: Parents Come Home
Chapter 25: Talking To Her Dad
Chapter 26: Silver
Chapter 27: Grandpa Came Early
Chapter 28: Possible Hunter Meets Werewolf
Chapter 29: Hunting Trip
Chapter 30: Flying Deer
Chapter 31: Explanations
Chapter 32: Grandpa's Story
Chapter 33: Moving In
Chapter 34: Grandpa Rules
Chapter 35: Not You Guys
Chapter 36: Friends
Chapter 37: The Plan
Chapter 38: We Need To Leave
Chapter 39: Escaping Or Maybe Not
Chapter 40: My Hero
Chapter 41: You Truly Are Evil
Chapter 42: The Revenge Plan
Chapter 43: Men Can't Lie and Hello Kitty
Chapter 44: The Most Important Question
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 8: I Guess It's Okay

158K 4.8K 2.4K
By MommaShifter

Xavier

"How long are they going to be up there?" I asked pacing back and forth around the living room.

"Just give them time dude," Zander said.

"Time? They have been up there for two hours. Isn't that long enough?" Jay asked looking sad.

"Not for them. They were nearly killed by rogues and then you guys decided to tell them the truth after they were almost killed," Zander said.

"Still!" Jay groaned.

"Guys, calm down. They have to come down sooner or later. I can call in re-enforcements," Zander said smiling.

"Who?" I asked suspiciously.

"Chloe. She can talk to them since she is a girl. Girls always listen to each other's advice and opinions more."

"You got a point there. Call her!" I said urgently.

"Okay okay. Calm down dude. Geez," Zander said getting up and getting his phone out.

"Those stupid rogues ruined everything!" Jay yelled throwing a chair into the wall.

"I know!" I groaned kicking the table over. "My mate is terrified of me. She shouldn't be! She won't even talk to me," I said sitting down with my head in my hands.

"Well, you guys need to calm down. You throwing and kicking shit over isn't going to help make them less scared of you two," Ryan said as he picked up the chair and fixed the table. "Zander is going to call Chloe and she will talk to your mates."

"You think?" Jay asked him.

Ryan nodded and Zander walked back in.

"She's on her way. She'll be here in about an hour since she was heading over here anyway. She finally finished school, so she will be staying in this house," Zander said as I nodded.

I looked at the stairs debating if I should walk up there or not.

"Come on. Let's watch TV. Remember, they have to come down sooner or later. And besides, you have guards standing under their windows." I reluctantly nodded and sat down on the couch with Zander, Jay, Ryan, Hunter, and Tim.

Please forgive me Sam.

~*~

Sam

Kyrn and I locked ourselves in a guest room while everyone else was downstairs.

"I'm so hungry," Kyrn whined.

"Me too," I said.

My stomach decided to make an appearance and sound like a dying whale.

I groaned and held my stomach. We laid there groaning for about another hour or so before Kyrn spoke up.

"I need food in me," Kyrn said while her stomach was growling too.

"I'm not going downstairs with those things," I defended.

"I don't know. I'm starting to think it might be worth it so I can get food." She laughed.

"They could kill us!" I said.

"Wait a minute." She paused and patted her ankle before giving me a giant grin. "We have our knives."

She pulled up her pants legs with a smirk.

I quickly patted my ankles and lifted my pants legs to see my knives.

"Yes!" I said grabbing them. "Let's go."

We grabbed our knives and unlocked the door looking both ways to make sure the coast is clear. Then we quietly made our way downstairs to the kitchen.

"There's the kitchen," Kyrn whispered.

"Almost there," I said tiptoeing.

"Sam?" A deep voice said behind me.

I screamed bloody murder and chucked the knife at whoever was behind me.

I turned around so fast I almost lost my balance.

"What the hell was that for?" screamed Xavier who was panting and sprawled out across the floor.

I squeaked and jumped back again. "You scared me!"

"Okay I'm sorry, but you didn't have to throw a bloody knife at my head!" He yelled standing up and pointed at the knife that is embedded in the wall. He walked over to it and took it out of the wall.

My weapon!

"Hey. Give that back!" I yelled.

"No. Why do you even have a knife?" Xavier asked as he held it in his hand.

"For protection, you moron. Now give it back!" I whined.

"No. You don't need protection from me Sam. I'm not going to hurt you," he said taking a few steps toward me.

I grabbed the other knife and held it out in front of me.

He put his hands up and sighed.

"Stay. Back," I said.

Kyrn pulled her knife out and stood next to me.

"What happened? I heard someone scream," Jay said walking in here. His face paled when he saw the knives in our hands. "Why do they have knives?"

"They are for 'protection'," Xavier said using air quotes. "Even though we won't hurt them!" He exaggerated to us.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "How do we know that? You guys can kill us whenever you want. You freaking turn into wolves! And you kidnapped us!"

"Oh my gosh. Quit being so overdramatic. We could never hurt you guys. You are our mates. And Sam, you are our Luna. They can't hurt you. And Kyrn, you are our beta female. We can't hurt you either," Xavier explained.

"You kept this secret from us!" I yelled hurt.

"I know and I'm sorry. I didn't want you to be afraid of me," he pleaded.

I wanted to believe him, I really did. I guess I was just a little scared and I was falling for him. A werewolf kidnapper. I guess this mate thing is true.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed Xavier reach for me.

I screamed and ran past him and toward the door.

"Shit," I heard him mumble and chase after me.

When I got to the door I flung it open and almost hit some girl standing there. I really didn't care at the moment; I was too busy running from Xavier.

She had short blonde hair and bright blue eyes that sparkled.

"Hey Chloe," Xavier said as he caught up to me.

"Hello? Why is there a girl hiding behind me?" She asked crossing her arms over her chest and tapping her foot impatiently.

"He kidnapped me and my friend!" I yelled.

"You what?" This Chloe chick yelled in disbelief.

"She's my mate!" Xavier defended. "So technically, it's not considered kidnapping."

"Yes, it is!" Chloe and I yelled.

Xavier sighed and looked at the ground.

"Wait, does she know?" Chloe asked carefully.

"Yes. Leroy and Michael made sure of it," Xavier growled out.

Chloe quickly turned around and pulled me in a hug.

"Oh my gosh. I am so sorry you had to find out that way," she said quietly.

"Wait, you're one too?" I asked pushing her away.

She noticed my fear and did a small nod.

"Yes. And I truly am sorry you had to find out this way. And I'm sorry for Xavier's stupid behavior. I mean seriously? You kidnapped her! You could have had a better method. Like get to know her first," she scowled him.

He looked guilty.

"You're not so bad. Even if you are a werewolf. You made him feel bad," I laughed.

Xavier glared at me before turning around and walking away.

"Come on. Let's get you back inside and get you some food. I can hear your stomach growl," she teased.

I blushed and nodded.

"Sam!" I heard Kyrn yell.

I ran into the kitchen and saw her behind the counter and Jay on the other side.

"I'm not going to hurt you Kyrn. I couldn't," Jay said pleading.

"Let me guess. You kidnapped her?" Chloe asked pissed.

"Uh. Maybe?" Jay said quietly.

"Yes!" Kyrn yelled and ran over to me when he wasn't paying attention.

"I can't believe you guys. Kidnapping your mates," Chloe said glaring at them.

"Hey babe," Zander said walking up to Chloe and kissing her.

"Oh yeah, he helped," I said crossing my arms.

"Zander," Chloe warned.

Zander's face paled and he gave me a death glare.

I smirked and flipped him off. "That's what you get."

"Alpha's order!" he accused suddenly pointing at Xavier.

"But....that's....but," Xavier groaned sinking into the recliner.

"How do you know them?" I asked suddenly curious.

"Zander's my mate," she said pointing at him while he gave us a wide smile. "Xavier's the alpha, and Jay is my stupid moron of a brother."

"Oh gosh. I am so sorry," I said putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Why?" she asked me laughing.

"You have to live with them."

She smiled in amusement then faked a sob. "I know. It's so hard."

Kyrn and I laughed while the guys scoffed.

"Seriously. You should see them in the mornings sometimes, they are like." She paused and used a deep voice. "Roar I'm hungry. Roar I will kill you all if you wake me up. Roar don't disobey my order. Well, that last one was for Xavier." She smiled.

Kyrn and I broke out into a fit of laughter and Xavier rolled his eyes.

"We do not say roar. We actually growl," Xavier said proudly as he nodded his head.

"You whine too much," I said laughing.

"Ha ha, funny." He scowled some more.

"I think you guys own the ladies an apology. That means all of you! Even you Ryan, Hunter, and Tim," Chloe said sternly.

The guys groaned but nodded.

"We are sorry," they mumbled.

"What was that? I don't think they heard you," Chloe said cupping her ear.

"We're sorry," they said a little bit louder.

"What?" Kyrn and I asked.

"We. Are. Sorry," they yelled.

We nodded and smiled in amusement.

"Does this mean you will give us a chance?" Xavier asked us cautiously and quietly

Kyrn and I looked at each other before taking a deep breath and letting it out. I can't believe I'm doing this.

"We guess," I said for us.

Xavier gave me a huge grin and ran toward me lifting me up in his arms.

I let out a yelp of surprise and he put his face in the crook of my neck.

"Thank you thank you thank you," he said over and over again.

"You're welcome. Maybe this won't be so bad; it's like a personal Taylor Lautner." I smiled.

"He's so hot," Kyrn said and Chloe nodded.

"Hell yeah, he is," I said laughing.

I heard Xavier growl and he pulled back.

"Excuse me?" he asked.

Zander and Jay both had their arms crossed and looked at the girls.

"Yeah I probably should have mentioned this, but mates are extremely jealous. And it's worse because he's an alpha," Chloe said apologetically.

"Ohhh," I drew out.

"Yeah. Ohhh," Xavier said before holding into me tighter.

"Ah. Can't...breathe. Let...go," I wheezed.

"Oh, sorry princess," Xavier gave me a small smile and set me down. "It's just, I'm happy. I finally got my mate and she accepts me."

I blushed and looked down at the tiled floor.

"Uh yeah," I said.

"Come on Sam. We should probably go to bed now."

"But I'm not tired," I said. And of freaking course, I let out a small yawn.

"I beg to differ." He smirked.

I sighed and nodded in defeat.

"Fine. Night guys. Night Kyrn and Chloe."

"Night Sam," Kyrn said before being dragged up the stairs by Jay.

"You, Kyrn, and I are hanging out tomorrow," Chloe said determinedly.

"But I just got her to accept me," Xavier whined.

"Yeah. But I just met her and Kyrn. You can deal with it," she said walking out leaving no room to argue.

I laughed and Xavier looked down at me and smiled.

"Come on." He tugged on my arm and we went upstairs to his room.

But I quickly grabbed an apple before we left the kitchen.

I walked into the bathroom and changed.

After I finished my apple, I brushed my teeth and walked back out to see Xavier in nothing but boxers watching football.

My eyes raked over his face and down his chest to his abs.

Oh my gosh. His body was so fit, tan, gorgeous, perfect, delicious-

"You okay?" Xavier asked, with amusement in his voice.

"What? Oh yeah," I said playing it off cool and clearing my throat. "Uh. I'm good."

"You don't have to be embarrassed princess." He chuckled.

"I-I don't know what y-you're talking about."

"Riiiight." He laughed and pulled me so my back was flushed up against his naked, rock hard chest.

I shivered, but not in a bad way. What's happening to me?

He turned my head so I was looking at him and leaned in.

My eyes widen in shock and turned my head sharply.

"Why do you keep pushing me away?" he growled in frustration.

"N-no reason," I rushed out and tried to turn back around but he wouldn't budge.

"Do you not trust me?"

"I-I don't know," I stuttered as I refused to look at him.

I did trust him honestly. It just scared me to think that. I don't quite fully understand the feelings I have for him and I don't understand how they got formed. But they did and it was truly scaring me.

"Who made should put your walls up? "he demanded.

"No one."

"Sam. Someone hurt you!"

"Just drop it. It's over and done with. I'm not getting back with Brett anytime soon," I said getting pissed.

"Who the hell is Brett?" Xavier's voice boomed.

I cringed back in fear and slapped a hand over my mouth.

Shit shit shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 1K 27
Dumb things can kill you. Dumb things can also get you kidnapped. (Who knew!?) That's how it got me kidnapped at least. The scary thing was I knew m...
10M 275K 35
[Highest # in Werewolf: 5; Highest # in Teen Fiction: 8] Being forced into an arranged marriage sucks. Being forced into an arranged marriage when yo...
390 49 23
Drifting through the days with her group of friends, Sammy only cared about escaping it all with the help of casual sex, drugs, and alcohol until she...
3.4M 103K 62
A girl and her beloved dog... Or should I say wolf- werewolf? Highest Ranking: #1 in Death; #36 in Werewolf: #4 in Wolf; #4 in War *COMPLETED* Katly...