Sexy Greek God Kidnappers

By MommaShifter

Being cheated on is the worst feeling ever. When I called my best friend Kyrn and told her what happened betw... More

Sexy Greek God Kidnappers
Character List
Chapter 1: Mine
Chapter 2: Chloroform and Car Chases
Chapter 3: So Close
Chapter 4: What's The Plan Sam
Chapter 5: Kicking Ass And Flashbacks
Chapter 6: Creepy Guys
Chapter 8: I Guess It's Okay
Chapter 9: What's The Mating Process
Chapter 10: How About No
Chapter 11: Run-Ins
Chapter 12: Starbucks
Chapter 13: Boys Meet The Boys
Chapter 14: The Fight
Chapter 15: No Talking
Chapter 16: Beaten By A Human
Chapter 17: Biting The Human
Chapter 18: Angry Moms
Chapter 19: Dinner Food Fight
Chapter 20: I Don't Like Her
Chapter 21: Plan Is In Action
Chapter 22: Payback's A Bitch
Chapter 23: Bad News
Chapter 24: Parents Come Home
Chapter 25: Talking To Her Dad
Chapter 26: Silver
Chapter 27: Grandpa Came Early
Chapter 28: Possible Hunter Meets Werewolf
Chapter 29: Hunting Trip
Chapter 30: Flying Deer
Chapter 31: Explanations
Chapter 32: Grandpa's Story
Chapter 33: Moving In
Chapter 34: Grandpa Rules
Chapter 35: Not You Guys
Chapter 36: Friends
Chapter 37: The Plan
Chapter 38: We Need To Leave
Chapter 39: Escaping Or Maybe Not
Chapter 40: My Hero
Chapter 41: You Truly Are Evil
Chapter 42: The Revenge Plan
Chapter 43: Men Can't Lie and Hello Kitty
Chapter 44: The Most Important Question
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 7: Explain

153K 4.7K 1.6K
By MommaShifter

Sam

We'd been in this room for about three hours.

I didn't know why, but that fight I had with Xavier, it was like my heart broke. And when I saw him like that, saying he was truly sorry, I just didn't know what to do.

"Come on Sam. Let's go for a walk or something," Kyrn said wiping her tears away and standing up.

She held her hand out and I took it reluctantly. I didn't want to leave this room. I just wanted to get swallowed up by a giant black hole and stay there forever.

We quietly made our way downstairs and saw no one in the living room. We checked the kitchen and it was empty too. Kyrn and I looked at each other and shrugged. We checked the clock on the stove and it read 6:27.

"Where is everyone?" I asked. "It's the afternoon."

"I have no idea," she replied. "If we are going for a walk in the woods, do you think we should take some protection? I don't know what's out there."

"The basement," I said remembering all the weapons that they had down there, as I made my way over to it.

When we got down there, we both grabbed some knives and went back upstairs.

We made our way to the door and opened it. We came face-first to two very muscular backs.

"Hello ladies," the tall guy said.

"Hi," Kyrn said as we walked around them.

"Wait. You guys can't leave the house, alpha Xavier and beta Jay said so."

"Alpha and beta?" I asked curiously.

"Uh never mind that. But you guys can't leave the house."

"We are just going for a walk," I whined.

"I'm sorry but-"

"Listen. Kyrn and I are going for a walk and if you try to stop us again, we will rip your arms off. Okay?" I said to them.

They gulped and stepped out of our way.

"Nice one," Kyrn teased as we made our way to the forest.

"Well. I'm not in the best mood," I laughed.

We stopped at a clearing and sat down.

I breathed in the fresh air and looked across the field as the flowers danced in the wind. The tree branches were swaying from the breeze and the air felt nice and cool.

"So what do you think they are hiding from us?" Kyrn asked after a couple of minutes of silence.

"I honestly do not know. They keep saying these weird words like alpha and beta. I have never heard those words in my entire life," I mumbled as I raced through my brain trying to figure out what they mean.

"Would you like to know what they mean?" a deep voice said behind us.

Kyrn and I jumped to our feet and turned around to face two men. Wait a minute.

"Hey it's you guys," I said as I looked at them.

It was the guy with the neck scar and the guy with the eye scar.

"You know them?" Kyrn asked.

"Yeah. When we were shopping, they came up to me," I mumbled.

"We should probably introduce ourselves. My name is Michael." Neck scar guy said. "And that is Leroy," he said pointing to eye scar guy.

"Okay. I'm Sam, and this is Kyrn," I said.

"Hey," Kyrn said slowly.

Michael and Leroy said hi back and walked toward us.

Kyrn and I felt a little uneasy and stepped back. They noticed and stopped walking.

"So. Would you ladies like to know what alpha and beta mean?" Leroy asked with a wink.

"Yes!" we yelled at the same time.

"Freaking Xavier and Jay kidnapped us and they won't tell us why," I mumbled annoyed.

"You guys are so stupid," Michael said shaking his head.

"Excuse me?" Kyrn said, shocked.

"You guys are their mates!" Leroy shouted.

"Mates?" I asked them. "Like as in friends? Because if that's what that means, then hell no. We are not their friends."

"They didn't tell you?" He smirked.

"Tell us what?"

"Why tell you when we can show you," he said.

He stepped back and we heard cracks and saw his body morph into a giant wolf.

Wait. Why did he turn into a wolf?

"Uh. Kyrn?" I asked, scared.

"You saw that too, right?" she asked me.

"Yeah. I saw that all right."

"Okay good," Kyrn mumbled. "So I'm not going crazy."

"See. This is what Xavier and Jay are hiding from you guys. We are what you call werewolves," Leroy stated smirking.

Then he turned into a wolf.

Now standing in front of us were giant wolves. One is a brown wolf, and the other is a sand color.

Kyrn and I let out a blood-curdling scream and ran for our lives.

I made it about two steps before I was tackled to the ground. After realizing that I won't be able to turn over, I grabbed the knife that was on my hip.

I gasped as the brown wolf knocked it out of my hands with its paw.

"Kyrn!" I yelled out in fear.

The brown wolf snarled its teeth at me but a midnight blue wolf tackled him to the ground.

I watched in shock as the sand-colored wolf got tackled by a gray one.

I jumped up and ran toward Kyrn after I grabbed the knife and put it in the holster.

"Are you okay?" she asked me while watching the fight.

"No!" I yelled.

We screamed and shut our eyes.

About a minute later we didn't hear any more growls or snarls.

I opened one eye to see the blue wolf with the brown wolf in his mouth. He or she or whatever it was, threw it up against a tree and looked back at me.

It took a step toward me and I screamed, hugging Kyrn tighter.

It whined and lay down.

"Why isn't it killing us?" Kyrn asked as the gray wolf laid down next to the midnight blue one.

"I don't know. But this is really freaking me out," I said honestly.

The wolves got up and walked toward us.

Those gray eyes, they look so familiar.

"Remember what Leroy said. About Jay and Xavier?" I asked all of a sudden.

"Yeah. What about them?" Kyrn asked confused as she held me tighter.

"I think I found them," I said pointing to the wolves walking toward us.

They stopped in front of us and sat down. We heard some cracks and closed our eyes, screaming again.

I jumped when I felt hands wrap around my wrists and pull me off the ground.

I still refused to open my eyes.

"Sam. You can open your eyes now," Xavier said sadly.

"You have a lot of explaining to do," I said with my eyes still closed.

I heard Xavier sigh and then he picked me up bridal style. "I know princess."

The walk back seemed to take forever, but before I knew it, we were back at their house.

Xavier took me into his room while Jay and Kyrn went to Jay's room.

I'd rather be with Kyrn right now, but I guess that isn't happening.

"Okay, so where do you think I should start?" Xavier asked me sitting on the bed.

"The beginning," I told him in a duh tone.

"Okay." He sighed again before starting. "There are these things called werewolves. That's what I am. Michael and Leroy are what you called rogues. Rogues are wolves that have been banned or left from their pack. They could have lost their mate causing them to go crazy and let their wolf have total control over them. A pack is a group of werewolves. Likes a family, and everyone in this house is one. I'm what you call an alpha. An alpha is the leader, and I'm the alpha of The Crescent Moon Pack. Jay is my beta or second in command, and Zander is my third in command. Hunter and Tim are guard wolves, bodyguards, as an example."

"What's a Luna?" I asked. "I heard someone say it."

"A Luna is the alpha's mate. She is equal with the alpha and they run the pack together."

"What's a mate?"

When I brought that up, a huge smile spread across his face.

"Do you believe in soul mates?" he asked. I nodded and he smiled again. "A mate is a werewolf's other half. They are the most precious thing a werewolf could ever have. They are your world, nothing else matters. Once you find your mate, all you do is want to protect them," he was speaking with a smile on his face.

"Okay then. I think that's my cue to leave," I said getting up.

"What?" I heard him ask.

His hand shot out and grabbed my arm before I made it to the door.

"Dude, you're a freaking werewolf! I'm a human; you guys could like, kill me or something!" I said terrified.

His eyes grew black and they looked even more terrifying.

"Sam. I would never hurt you! I wouldn't let anyone touch you. You are my mate, my Luna, my everything. I care about you way too much to let someone hurt you," Xavier growled softly.

"No, no, no. I can't be a Luna. I can't help you run this pack, I'm a human. Humans and werewolves don't belong together," I said trying to get away from him.

He noticed me struggling and wrapped his step arms around my waist and held on for dear life.

"Let me go!" I yelled as I started to thrash around.

"No!" he yelled. "Sam, you are mine. And we do belong together. Fate brought us here," he said, smiling.

"I'm not yours okay? I shouldn't even be here. You are the one that kidnapped me!"

"That was because I knew you were my mate. I can't live without you," he shot back.

"No. Just, give me some time to think this all through." He nodded and leaned forward.

I pulled my head away from his and he let it a frustrated sigh.

"Why do you keep pushing me away?" he asked sad and angry.

"I don't know what you are talking about," I defended.

"Why won't you let me kiss you?"

"You are a freaking werewolf! And I barely even know you. Please, just leave," I said.

He growled and stomped toward the door and slammed the door shut.

I sat back on the bed and stared at the wall.

I have a mate. My mate is a werewolf. I'm a Luna.

How the hell does this shit happen?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.6K 2.8K 49
(Highest ranking #1 in lust 💗💗💗) A man walked towards my mate as he called out to her. "Who's that" I whispered. "Oh that ..... that would be my h...
Queen By Gaye

Werewolf

163K 4.8K 22
"I am Luna Feia Agreste and I am the queen." It's true. I am the queen. Not because I am the luna, heck I don't want to be one, but because I am the...
244K 7.2K 27
Sophia's life is far from normal; two mates, a strict dad, a white wolf, what else could go wrong? Everything does when her mates get kidnapped. Jac...
18K 1K 27
Dumb things can kill you. Dumb things can also get you kidnapped. (Who knew!?) That's how it got me kidnapped at least. The scary thing was I knew m...