Sexy Greek God Kidnappers

By MommaShifter

Being cheated on is the worst feeling ever. When I called my best friend Kyrn and told her what happened betw... More

Sexy Greek God Kidnappers
Character List
Chapter 1: Mine
Chapter 2: Chloroform and Car Chases
Chapter 4: What's The Plan Sam
Chapter 5: Kicking Ass And Flashbacks
Chapter 6: Creepy Guys
Chapter 7: Explain
Chapter 8: I Guess It's Okay
Chapter 9: What's The Mating Process
Chapter 10: How About No
Chapter 11: Run-Ins
Chapter 12: Starbucks
Chapter 13: Boys Meet The Boys
Chapter 14: The Fight
Chapter 15: No Talking
Chapter 16: Beaten By A Human
Chapter 17: Biting The Human
Chapter 18: Angry Moms
Chapter 19: Dinner Food Fight
Chapter 20: I Don't Like Her
Chapter 21: Plan Is In Action
Chapter 22: Payback's A Bitch
Chapter 23: Bad News
Chapter 24: Parents Come Home
Chapter 25: Talking To Her Dad
Chapter 26: Silver
Chapter 27: Grandpa Came Early
Chapter 28: Possible Hunter Meets Werewolf
Chapter 29: Hunting Trip
Chapter 30: Flying Deer
Chapter 31: Explanations
Chapter 32: Grandpa's Story
Chapter 33: Moving In
Chapter 34: Grandpa Rules
Chapter 35: Not You Guys
Chapter 36: Friends
Chapter 37: The Plan
Chapter 38: We Need To Leave
Chapter 39: Escaping Or Maybe Not
Chapter 40: My Hero
Chapter 41: You Truly Are Evil
Chapter 42: The Revenge Plan
Chapter 43: Men Can't Lie and Hello Kitty
Chapter 44: The Most Important Question
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 3: So Close

185K 5.8K 1.9K
By MommaShifter

Sam

"Where did they go?" I asked Kyrn.

"I don't know. I haven't seen them for ten minutes," she said looking around.

"Okay," I said in a whisper as I finally hopped onto a road. Where it led, I had no idea. But I would rather drive on this road than stay in the forest with those kidnappers.

I kept driving and about an hour later we arrived in some small town.

"I'm hungry," Kyrn whined for the tenth time. I told her that we needed to keep driving and once we get to a safe distance, we will stop and get something to eat. But she hasn't shut up about it.

"Okay." I laughed giving in. "We can pull over at a McDonalds or something."

"Sounds good to me," Kyrn mumbled as her stomach growled.

I smiled in victory as I saw a giant golden 'M'.

"Look there's one," I said pulling into the parking lot.

"Let's get food then find a train ticket or something," Kyrn said as I nod in agreement.

"Hello, ladies. Can I help you?" A red-haired boy asked us with a flirty smile as soon as we walked in and closed the door.

"Watch this," she whispered to me. "Hey. We lost our purses and we don't have any money. But we were wondering if you would be so kind and give us water?" she asked softly looking shy.

I chuckled with a smirk as he kept his eyes fixed on Kyrn. I loved it when she did this. Hello free food!

"You girls order anything you would like. It's on me. My name is Luke," he said extending his hand toward us.

"My name is Kyrn. And this is my best friend Sam."

"Hi," I smiled sweetly shaking his hand.

"So, what would you girls like?" Luke asked us as he tried to look cool. Sorry bud. It's not really working for you.

"My usual," I told Kyrn.

"Two McChickens, medium fries, and two large sprites," Kyrn told Luke as he tapped away on the screen.

"Okay. For here or to go?" Luke asked us.

Kyrn was about to reply but I tapped her shoulder and she looked at me.

I pointed at the window and there they were. The four boys. How the hell did they find us?

"To go please," Kyrn said out in a rush.

"Are you girls okay?" Luke asked us, concerned.

"Yeah, we are just in a hurry. So, we will take it to go. Please," I told him.

"Oh. Of course," he said as he scrambled to get our orders.

A couple of minutes passed and the guys hadn't moved.

Thankfully I parked the Lamborghini on the other side so they couldn't see us.

"Here you are," Luke said handing us our bags and drinks.

"Thank you for everything," Kyrn and I said kissing his cheeks.

His face turned a bright shade of red.

"Umm you're welcome," he said nervously with a small smile.

I giggled and Kyrn opened the door.

"And that is how you do it," Kyrn smirked as we ran to the car.

"Come on." I laughed. "Let's go now so they can't see us."

We hopped in the car and the boys still weren't paying attention. "Next stop, train station," Kyrn said.

The drive to the nearest train station was a lot longer than I thought. I guess that's what happens when you are in a small town. They don't have a lot of anything. We barely saw a grocery store and maybe one or two gas stations. That's it. And they weren't even that big really.

By the time we found a train station, it was already getting dark.

"Let's just leave the keys in the car. We won't be back for them any time soon," Kyrn laughed as we parked the car.

I nodded my head and quickly got out of the car. The faster we move, the faster we get away from here.

"Why is it so empty?" I asked as I opened the door.

"It's another small town, Sam. It's going to be empty," Kyrn responded. I nodded as we ran up to the counter.

"Can you flirt your way through again?" I asked her.

"Yeah. It shouldn't be a problem. But if I need help, I'm calling for you," she smiled.

"Hello ladies," the guys said, smiling at us. "How can I help you?"

"Please. I think my friend and I are being followed. We need two train tickets far, far away from here immediately," Kyrn said acting scared. She was pretty good. This was why I was so proud to call her my best friend.

The guy looked at me and I pretended to cry.

"But Kyrn. We lost our purses remember?" I said to her.

"Shit. I guess we'll have to walk," she said looking down. "Come on Sam."

She grabbed my hand and turned around.

"Wait!" the guy called out.

Kyrn gave me a mischievous smile but dropped it once she turned around to face the man.

"Here. They are on the house," the guy said with two tickets in his hand.

"Thank you," Kyrn said kissing his cheek.

I could have sworn I heard a growl.

"Thank you so much sir," I said kissing his other cheek.

There it is again. Am I going crazy? I looked around but didn't see anything. I must be.

"Are you okay?" Kyrn asked in concern.

I mean we are running for our lives from psychotic kidnappers, but other than that I'm perfectly fine.

"Let's head out," I said letting it slide.

Kyrn nodded and followed me out the door. We both took one step and we were grabbed from behind. I tried to scream but a hand went over my mouth.

Shit. Being kidnapped again. Can I ever catch a break?

"Fancy seeing you here princess," Xavier said brushing his lips on my ear.

I shivered and held in a gasp. I looked over at Kyrn and saw that Jay has her.

She looked scared and frankly, I was too. We both noticed each other's fears and glared at the guys opposite to us.

Xavier laughed.

"Come on princess. Let's get you home," he said picking me up bridal style.

Home? Did he really just say home? Does he honestly think that where he took us is our 'home'? News flash Xavier. My home is my own house. Not the place you're taking us to.

"Meet you at the house Xavier," Jay said picking Kyrn up. "I'm going to go get my Lamborghini that Sam and Kyrn stole."

"Then maybe you shouldn't have kidnapped us idiot," Kyrn said slapping his face, knocking that stupid glare off his stupid face.

I held in a laugh that needed to so desperately come out.

Xavier tried to cover up a laugh, but I slapped him as well and got out of his arms.

"That goes for you too, idiot," I said glaring at him.

He glared at me and trapped my arms behind my back.

"Let's go," he said pulling me toward the Ferrari.

"No. Let go of me!" I shouted trying to get anyone's attention.

"Stop struggling, Sam," he commanded in a low voice.

I froze and he picked me up again. There was so much power behind his voice, which scared me. He pushed me in his car and shut the door. I immediately went over to it and tried to open the door, but failed. I heard his door open and he laughed.

"Child lock. Gotta love it huh?" He smirked.

I glared at him and pulled my hoodie up over my head and curdled up into a ball. I closed my eyes and let the tears drop. I can't believe this is really happening to me. What's going to happen to me?

***

I must have dozed off or something because I felt myself being picked up.

I opened one eye and Xavier was carrying me back in the house. He looked down and I quickly closed my eye. I felt his laugh vibrate through his chest.

After a couple of minutes of walking, he set me down on a bed. I slowly opened my eyes to see him taking his pants and shirt off.

"W-what are you d-doing?" I asked wide-eyed. Oh no. H-he isn't going to rape me, is he?

My eyes raked over his arms, his chest, and then his eight-pack. Stupid mind! He smirked and climbed in the bed next to where I was sitting.

"Going to bed," he simply stated. I huffed and tried to stand up.

He put an arm around my waist, pulling me beside him and sighed as I tried to break free from his grasp.

"I'm sorry Sam," he said sadly as he kissed the back of my neck.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Why what?" he asked confused.

"Why did you kidnap me?" My voiced cracked at the end as I turned to look at his face.

"I can't tell you," he said quietly.

"Why?"

"I will tell you when the time is right."

"But why not now?"

"Because."

"Because why?"

"I just can't."

"And why-"

"Please Sam. You need some sleep, and I do to," he sounded desperate.

"Fine," I said through clenched teeth as I turned to face the wall again. He pulled me more into him and I elbowed his gut.

"Don't touch me," I warned as I scooted farther away from him, but that only caused him to pull me back to his warm strong chest.

"Don't scoot away from me," he said in a low voice.

"I can if I want to," I spat at him. "You don't own me!"

"Sam, I mean it. And don't think that you escaping will go unpunished. You are in a lot of trouble for doing that. And don't ever, and I mean ever run away from me again," he said turning me to face him.

"Whatever," I scoffed.

"And I'm only going to say this Samantha," my name sounded so good rolling off of his tongue. No bad Sam. Keep it together.

"I like you Sam, so that means you are mine. No boy can touch you the way I can, look at you the way that I can, and kiss you only the way I can," he growled.

What is up with this dude growling? Like seriously, I think he needs to go get his throat checked out.

"You can't do that," I said staring at him in utter shock.

"Oh yes I can." And with that, he crashed his lips on mine.

He kissed me! This freaking stranger-kidnapper-psycho-creeper-stalker kissed me!

But it felt so nice to have his lips moving against mine. It felt like a million fireworks going off and butterflies were swarming around in my stomach.

What am I thinking? I'm not supposed to be enjoying this what so ever.

I moved my lips against his and I felt him smile and he pulled me closer. He pulled back after a minute and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight my princess."

After realizing what just happened, I turned around and pulled the covers closer to me.

He laughed and kept his arm securely wrapped around my waist.

This didn't change anything; I was still going to get thehell out of here. I didn't care what it took. Kyrn and I were leaving and thatwas that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Queen By Gaye

Werewolf

163K 4.8K 22
"I am Luna Feia Agreste and I am the queen." It's true. I am the queen. Not because I am the luna, heck I don't want to be one, but because I am the...
5.5M 139K 44
"You're mine sweetheart." He growled and pulled me into his chest. "Um sorry to burst your bubble but I'm not a piece of material that you can own."...
392 49 23
Drifting through the days with her group of friends, Sammy only cared about escaping it all with the help of casual sex, drugs, and alcohol until she...
71.8K 2K 44
All Nyla wanted was a mate of her own, now she got one, but only to find out it was not how she envisioned him. After just meeting, Derek, her mate a...