The Show Must Go On

Galing kay queenslittleprincess

i got this idea to make the late Freddie Mercury a father, it kind of made me sad to know that he didn't have... Higit pa

White Queen (as it began)
Liar
Let Me in your Heart Again
Fun It
Sweet Lady
Lily of the Valley
Dragon Attack
Cool Cat
Hammer to Fall
Love of My Life
It's a Hard Life
Time
Let Me Entertain You
I Want it All
Mr. Bad Guy
Some Day One Day
Put Out the Fire
Somebody To Love
Made In Heaven
Bohemian Rhapsody
My Fairy King
Scandal
You Dont Fool Me
Spread Your Wings
In the Lap of the Gods
Save Me
Death on Two Legs
'39
The Miracle
One Year of Love
Ogre Battle
When the Night Comes
Keep Yourself Alive
Get Down, Make Love
Mother Love
Vogue Interview
Life is Real (Song For Daddy)
I Want To Break Free
No-One But You(OTGDY)

You're My Best Friend

285 7 0
Galing kay queenslittleprincess

January 20th 1997 

My uncle Brian called me up on a Monday, typically on Mondays they tend to be so tiring and i don't like to be bothered much. But when i heard it was my uncle calling i had to answer. I was so happy.

"hello, Uncle?!!"

"Vanessa, yes darling its me how are you?"

"im doing okay, uncle just taking it day by day you know"

"well i hope this call will do you some justice"

"what do you mean, uncle?"

"well, i've been having this rhythm in my head and i just...hear me out okay"

"i'm listening uncle"

"well your uncle Rog and i we've been trying to come up with this new song its beautiful, its typically what you'd expect from a couple of old lads like us after you now one of your best mates have past"

"so uncle Brian are you meaning to tell me you guys have a song in mind to write?"

"yes darling but not just any song you see wed like to have this song come out as a tribute to well of course your father"

(i thought about it for a minute, the lost we've had from losing my father was fragile yet tragic. They lost a best friend i lost a father in the process. I thought it was time to put it all together, emotionally in a song. If it was a song they wanted to write and sing i was all for it)

"yea, uncle go for it, i mean you have my permission, and blessing"

"no Vanessa, you're not quiet understanding but we want you on the track with us"

i was so shocked, i've never sang with Queen, i mean i was mostly there traveling with my dad and them but i would have never thought i'd be the one taking part in anything they've done

"uhmm, uncle i--i don't even know what to say, i-- mean like what do you want me to sing or write?"

"both, if you're truly up for it"

"let me--think about it uncle, i'm sorry uncle don't take this the wrong way i'm totally up for it but i wanna think about it more, i've never really been into the singing type"

'don't worry, if you really up for it come to my house and well talk about it more, alright your uncle loves you talk more soon darling"

"okay uncle bye love you too!!"

What should i do...my dad never really prepared me for this and of pressure, it was a pretty good idea ill admit that. But for some reason i needed to contact my fathers estate to see where this would be all going to. Call me a little selfish but i didn't want any to go to Mary. No matter how much we patched up things i didn't need her in my business. 

January 30th 1997 

God damn it the damn paparazzis caught me going to my uncle Brian's house, yes you guessed it. I agreed to work on this song with my uncles for this tribute song. It was a tough choice but i knew if i didn't help my uncles with this song i'd regret it forever!!

i knocked on my uncle Brian's house, he lived in Surrey, England. It has been awhile since ive been at my uncles. Wasn't too proud of myself for not coming over to visit my uncle and my aunt and my cousins. 

the door was unlocked and they were all expecting me, as i walked in i went further to try and find where they were and i wondered into my uncles living room and browsed around. His home was so beautiful, he had pictures of his kids. My cousins were growing up so fast, Emily was already 13, and my cousin Jimmy was 19, and Louisa was 15. Pictures of them on tour with their dad, and their graduation. They even had pictures of my aunt Chrissie who sadly divorced in the 80's. Random pictures, silly pictures, happy pictures than i seen pictures of my dad and my uncle. And man, did it hit hard to see that. I never really took to heart how my uncles lost a brother, a best friend, a sibling, and a band mate. 

Thats all it took for me to find them down in the basement. I got this rush of sadness but energy to make music...i whiped my tears from my eyes and quickly smiled super wide when i seen them! i let out a huge..

"HELLOOO EVERYONE I..AM..HERE!!"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

5.3K 24 21
Cause why not? [CLOSED AND FINISHED] One shots (or some little series) about Queen... |THINGS SUCH AS SONGS AND ALBUMS AREN'T MINE , THE PLOT IS MINE...
2K 42 17
I may or may not have fallen in love with Freddie Mercury... Welcome to my book of chaos! You can make any requests in the comments, or you can priva...
39.3K 401 34
this is my first time to write imagines but I had a good feedback before I post this so enjoyπŸ˜ŒπŸ’• I'm open for any requests <3 Updates: - Roger Taylo...
474 19 15
Roxy Wells had a normal life. She was your average seventeen year old girl who was acing her classes, the hottest girl in school but had no boyfriend...