Rise (An Avengers Story)

Bởi MrsLaufeyson002

Agent Taylor Holmes is a SHIELD Agent with superpowers such as Invisibility and Night vision. Loki falls in l... Xem Thêm

Cast
Marvel's Avengers Assemble
Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Marvel's Age of Ultron
Taylor's floor
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
A/N
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Ship name: Chamoki
Chapter 14
Epilogue
Book 2

Chapter 3.

153 4 0
Bởi MrsLaufeyson002

I grabbed my weapons (Twin daggers and dual pistols) and pulled my hair into a ponytail before heading towards the place they are holding Loki. I was almost at the door when I heard an inhuman roar. The Hulk was loose. Loki has something to do with this. I know it. I stormed in to see him smirking. "What did you do?" I yelled as I stormed angrily over towards the door to his cell. "TELL ME WHAT YOU DID!" I turned a bright red color. He still didn't answer me, even though I was screaming at him. "You had something to do with this. I know you know something. You won't be going anywhere." I calmed down a bit. Loki looked at me with amusement.
"Is that what you think?" He asks, chuckling a bit. "What makes you so sure?" He asks me with a neutral expression on his face. I was confused, but then I felt a presence behind me. I went to turn around, but the guy had already injected something into me. I fell to the ground, unconscious.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

53.9K 991 33
Florence Pugh characters imagines/one shots I DO NOT own any of the marvel characters or any other fictional characters that may or may not be in the...
323K 9.2K 35
"You don't know the first thing about me." "No, love, I don't. But I hope I get the chance to hear more of your voice" In which a witty energy manipu...
688 27 26
⋄ and if your head explodes with dark forebodings too, i'll see you on the dark side of the moon ⋄ signy odindotter: ♦ confident, short-tempered, st...
43K 923 31
Emma Clark is a SHIELD agent. She became a SHIELD agent when she was 16. When Loki comes to earth and tries to rule it, SHIELD call the greatest supe...