Rich kid | Yoonmin

By Jambooty

Jimin has everything. Yoongi has nothing. Neither of them can say that they're happy with the way things are... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 | Smut
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94 | Smut
Chapter 95
Chapter 96 | Smut
Chapter 97
Chapter 98 | Smut
Chapter 99 | Smut
Epilogue

Chapter 89

14.4K 1.1K 487
By Jambooty

A/N

I swear to god this is ya'll😂

Chapter 89

●●●

Things got awkward, to say the least. Yoongi took his time to properly introduce Namjoon and Jimin again, before reassuringly patting Jimin on the shoulder when Namjoon wasn't watching them. Namjoon had tried his best to be nice, but it seemed forced and it was more than obvious that he didn't seem all too fond of Jimin's presence.

Nevertheless, they set out to explore the city, or rather show Jimin around. Yoongi hoped the tense atmosphere would dissipate once Namjoon and Jimin started talking, but neither of them seemed willing to take the first step. Namjoon because of his fucking ego that always seemed to inflate the second someone was around who was a bit wealthier - typical poor boy reaction - and Jimin didn't seem ready, either. He looked a bit on edge and fidgety, and Yoongi completely understood why. Jimin had no idea what he and Namjoon had talked about and was left to guess what it had been about. Not that it was that hard to guess. Namjoon had made it pretty clear that he didn't like Jimin in the few seconds they had interacted.

Now Namjoon was taking the lead as they strolled through the streets of Daegu, while Jimin and Yoongi followed him in silence. To Yoongi's surprise Jimin at least tried talking to him, asking him a few questions about the city, where he had been a lot and others along those lines, even with the tense atmosphere; like he was trying to make the best out of the whole situation and that made Yoongi happy. Maybe Namjoon wasn't sure about Yoongi's decision, but Yoongi certainly was. He loved this boy no matter what anyone else thought. No matter how many times he'd have to scold Jimin about things that should have been common sense. If he was being honest, he actually kind of liked their whole dynamic. Everything was just so honest and comfortable, to the point where he seriously doubted that if things were to go wrong at some point and they would break up, he would ever find someone as amazing as Jimin; someone that fit him so well, put up with his moods, and seemed to always find the right words to say.

In the past, he had always pushed everyone away when he felt depressed because sometimes being alone was better, but with Jimin, he actually preferred Jimin being there than not, which certainly had to mean something.

"And this is the coffee store I used to do my homework in. The owners were really nice and let me stay in there even when I didn't buy anything." Yoongi explained at the building they just passed. Namjoon hadn't said anything for more than five minutes, but Yoongi was just going to ignore him. Neither of them were perfect and he wasn't going to play along with whatever silent treatment Namjoon was giving them or what else this was supposed to be. He knew he would come around at some point.

"So your school is close?" Jimin asked, curiously eyeing the store.

"No, it isn't. I actually had a one hour way to school. But we did live pretty close, moved though." Yoongi explained, thinking back to when he had spent hours on the bus every day, sometimes studying, sometimes reading or writing lyrics. It was a nice memory and for a moment he was flooded with nostalgia, before being ripped out of his thoughts by Jimin's voice again.

"Should we go inside? I'd kind of like to..." He was interrupted by his phone ringing in his pocket. He quickly apologized to Yoongi and took the call. Yoongi watched curiously as Jimin talked to whoever had called.

"Wait, what?... seriously?... you're so stupid. I'm so judging you, but yeah sure I could ask..." He pulled the phone away from his ear and looked at Yoongi. "Jessie is in town. Don't ask. She's asking if we wanna meet up or if you would prefer staying on our own."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. He certainly was going to ask Jimin once he'd finished the call. For a second he hesitated. He wondered how Namjoon was going to react if not one, but two, rich kids showed up, but then he just nodded. Maybe Jessie would be able to lift the mood a bit. Wherever she went the atmosphere seemed to lighten up after all.

Jimin faced away again to focus on the phone call. "He says you can come... don't tell me about that. I don't care how good you've been dicked down..." he made a fake gagging noise, sending Yoongi an amused look, and Yoongi chuckled. "I'll send you our location and you can just try to catch up with us. A friend of Yoongi's is here too... I don't know if he's good looking... as if I'd know what your type is..."

When he hung up he rolled his eyes. "I hate her."

"You don't. She's funny."

"Maybe." Jimin stretched his arms over his head, closing his eyes for a couple of seconds before looking at Namjoon's back and sighing. "You think he's going to talk to us at all today?"

"I sure hope so. Sorry by the way. He's not usually like that but he has an inferiority complex when it comes to people who have more money. I think you might have triggered it." Yoongi tried to explain his friend's behavior as well as he could. Of course he had no idea what was going on in Namjoon's head.

"You know why?"

"Both Namjoon and I came from pretty poor households and when you're at school, people just pick up on that and there always are assholes who decide that that makes you less of a human or something." Yoongi explained, interlinking their hands.

"And you don't hate rich people, too?" Jimin asked, actually curious. Those were things Yoongi had never told him about.

"Not every rich person is an asshole and not everyone who has less money is nice. You will find assholes in every social class. I'd even go as far to say that even more poor people are assholes because they are bitter as fuck and for some reason think they are entitled to make everyone else suffer just because their own life is shitty. Instead of thinking that certain people automatically are assholes, I just try to find people who seem okay." Yoongi chuckled. "Honestly, all I want a person to be is okay, because that means I will probably get along with them when I feel good and when I don't, I usually don't get along with anyone no matter how good of a person they are. They will just piss me off for some reason, anyways. I know, not healthy, but there isn't anything that can be done about it."

Jimin looked at him for a couple of seconds, looking deep in thought. "How about me? How do you feel about me in those phases?"

"No idea. Haven't had one since we met in person, which certainly is mainly thanks to you."

Jimin cooed, his heart beating a bit faster in his chest. He always felt like Yoongi was only helping him all the time, but maybe he was helping Yoongi, too, without noticing it.

"I'm happy." Jimin grinned broadly, leaning closer and pecking Yoongi's cheek.

"Same." Yoongi stopped in his tracks. "Wow, how close was she?"

Jimin looked up and spotted Jessie, grinning from ear to ear while waving at them. Even Namjoon seemed to notice that she was very obviously looking at their small group. "Hey guys." Jessie threw her arms around Yoongi first - as always - before quickly hugging Jimin and turning towards Namjoon, who was watching the exchange in confusion since he had been too focused on running away to even take notice of the phone call.

"Ah, you gotta be Yoongi's friend. Tall, good looking... I'm not mad." Without a warning she hugged Namjoon, too, who looked adorably embarrassed at the sudden attention of a... well... pretty attractive girl.

Yoongi took the moment of Namjoon's confusion to create an opening that, maybe, would lead to a conversation if they were lucky. "Namjoon, that's Jessie, a good friend of Jimin's and mine, and Jessie, that's Namjoon. I think I mentioned him before."

Jessie's smile grew. "Ah, that's you. I like your music. Yoongi showed me a few tracks and I may have added them to my driving playlist. You're super handsome by the way." As if she hadn't just hugged him seconds ago she extended her hand, grinning widely.

It took Namjoon a couple of seconds before he extended his hand too, smiling a bit awkwardly, but clearly less tense. He looked happy. Jessie's compliments sure had fed right into his ego. "Thanks. You're... really pretty too?"

Yoongi let out a relieved sigh. He'd have to thank Jessie later. Finally the awkward tension seemed to vanish into thin air.

"Why are you here by the way?" Yoongi just remembered that Jessie being in Daegu wasn't entirely normal.

"Soooo, I know you're going to make fun of me... but I heard that you two were going to be here and I matched with this guy on Tinder a while ago who's from here, aaaand he's really hot, so I thought, why not kill two birds with one stone and pay him a visit and afterwards, spend time with the two of you." There was a long drawn out silence, both Jimin and Yoongi looking at Jessie with raised eyebrows.

"Don't double up on me just cuz you are boyfriends. It was a really good dicking and no regrets."

Yoongi had to hold back an amused chuckle. The evening certainly was going to get a lot more interesting now.

A/N

Haaaappy birthday to me~ Happy birthday to me~

I'm eighteen now<3 No idea when that happened but I guess I'm old now

Also not 100% sure but I think the next chapter is the one where something happens ya'll have been looking forward to<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 1.4K 42
Jimin just ended his super serious relationship with Jungkook and is trying to move on. Yoongi, who loves Jimin since the day he first laid eyes on h...
6.3K 460 44
Yoongi Min, a 30-year-old Asian businessman, living in London, meets Jimin Park, his crush at the university. Things change over time and Jimin has c...
7.9K 488 45
Maknae line all falling for their lovable Min Yoongi hyung for different reasons but Suga only has eyes for one of them or will his feeling waver bec...
141K 5.9K 42
"Hey, I live around here." No way. Yoongi can't actually be my neighbor. Can he? "Jimin. I think I might be that new neighbor that you was talking ab...