Monster high 2

Galing kay maddog12345678

Autum is back at monster high and trouble is brewing between Draculaura and Clawd and you know the trouble I... Higit pa

Welcome back!
The antler symbol and kick line
The Welcoming Party!
explain to us
A distraction from a distraction
Standing up
More strange texts
Gossip + Spooky + online= Ghostly gossip
The rebelion on the internet
Busted!!
The dirty liar
Reunited
The final book is out!!

cleaning time!

5.6K 98 20
Galing kay maddog12345678

It was Christmas break everybody should be merry.Me of course it's the other way around. I'm trying to tell everybody about my adventure at monster high but nobody will believe me! I started cleaning my desk of monster high dolls when I stumbled upon a new object around my dolls neck. It was a orange little trinket. I touched the center of the little object and....... WHSEEEEE WHOOSHHHHHH! I vanished. My eyes opened up. I was heading down this rainbow spiral. I dropped down to the grass. I stood in front of a huge building..... The huge building.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

36.7K 473 21
Y/n is the daughter of Marcus Moreno, the leader of the heroics. It seems like a normal day, but that was all gonna change soon. Without powers and o...
9.5K 112 11
So I love the show and don't hate first book but I though I don't see that much family reunion books with mazzi x Readers I chose to make one so enjo...
24.2K 688 27
This story is about a girl,Rose,who had a crush on Michael Jackson when they were kids.But,for an unknown reason,they became enemies.They both search...
32.1K 719 91
Y/n is a young upcoming music artist who wants to live up her dream to be one of the world's famous pop stars in the world. She has been through so m...