โœ“ ๐๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ฒ๐ง ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๏ฟฝ...

By prettyboyherron

โฑ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐‘๐๐˜๐ - ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐. in which i write a whole lot more dorbyn oneshots. More

[โžญ] ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ; 000
๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—ผ๐—บ; 001
๐—ถ๐—น๐˜†๐Ÿฎ, ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜; 002
๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ?; 003
๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜; 004
๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜†; 005
๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป; 006
๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ; 007
๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ; 008
๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐Ÿฎ; 009
๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น'๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ; 010
๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€; 011
๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ; 012
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฟ; 013
๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ด ๐—บ๐—ฒ?; 014
๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ; 016
๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ?; 17
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ; 18
๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜; 19
๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ; 20
๐—ถ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚; 21
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜; 22
๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ; 23
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ; 24
๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐Ÿฎ; 25
๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐˜†!; 26
๐—ท๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜€; 27
๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†; 28
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐˜†๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป; 29
๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€; 30
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐˜†๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป, ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐Ÿฎ; 31
๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜; 32
๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ; 33
๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—บ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ; 34
๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฎ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€; 35
๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ณ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ป ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€; 36
๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ผ; 37
๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ; 38
๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ'๐—บ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป; 39
๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฒ, ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฒ; 40
๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ; 41
๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐˜€; 42
๐—ถ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐—ถ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜‚; 43
๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜†๐˜€; 44
๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด; 45
attention! [46]
wattpads icky :]

๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ถ๐˜; 015

5.7K 133 65
By prettyboyherron

UNEDITED !

- ̗̀ REQUEST; requested by -SPOOKYBESSON my luv

- ̗̀ WARNINGS; none but corbyn's younger than daniel in this one
.༄༷˚ ུ🖇 ͙༣ ⋆

"daniel, i'm back!" corbyn sings happily as he enters their house, his positive vibe seeming to spread throughout it as he skips through the rooms, shopping bags in hand.

upon reaching the living room his already bright smile widens, eyes falling upon his boyfriend of two years.

"hi, baby" he hums, placing his bags down before walking over to their large sofa, taking a seat in daniel's lap.

daniel smiles, pressing a lingering kiss to corbyn's lips, the last he would be giving him for a while.

"how was your day?" he questions, drumming his fingers along corbyn's sides as he searches his eyes, the icy blue strong against his deep oceans.

"good... zach and jack almost lost each other which would've ended in disaster; probably zach breaking down. but other than that, it was amazing. oh, and i got good stuff, so i'm very happy." corbyn's smile softens, now repeating the day in his head, content with how it had gone.

"well, i'm glad that you had a good day. i've got some paperwork to fill out upstairs though, my boss said it needs to be done as soon as possible" daniel says, lifting corbyn out of his lap and placing the blond at his side, lifting himself from the sofa.

"i don't get a kiss?" corbyn questions, standing up in front of daniel, his hands landing on the older's chest.

daniel chuckles, beginning to lean in. but before their lips can meet, he cheekily tilts his head, leading corbyn to press a peck to his cheek.

"daniel!" the blond whines, a pout forming on his lips as the brunet lightly boops his nose before leaving.

"you meanie!" corbyn continues, only earning a soft laugh in response.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ .༄༷˚

"daniel" corbyn says, elongating the 'l' as he walks into the brunet's office, stopping behind his seat.

"yes, corbyn?" he turns the seat around so that he is facing the younger, smiling up at him.

corbyn stands with his hands behind his back, rocking on his feet slightly as he uses his innocent eyes and smile to try and lure daniel in.

"can i have cuddles?" he asks in the sweetest voice possible, nibbling softly on his lower lip.

daniel hums, "i need to finish my work, baby." his smile slightly widens, watching as yet another pout grows on corbyn's lips.

"but you've been working for ages!" corbyn exclaims, crossing his arms over his chest as he frowns.

"it's only been half an hour, bubba" daniel chuckles, sitting back in his chair.

corbyn huffs, "that's too long."

"you can normally wait that long, sugar." daniel grins as corbyn stomps his foot, he thinks it's absolutely adorable when corbyn gets in a mood. he acts like a little child and begs with a pout almost always on his face, and that's why daniel is not letting him have kisses and cuddles; because he wants to see the blond like that for a little while. just for the fun of it.

"but i want cuddles now!" corbyn whines, "please, daniel."

"how about this... you be a good boy and let me finish my work, and then after we've eaten dinner you can have cuddles."

daniel chuckles as corbyn pouts again, his arms dropping to his sides. "fine! but can i at least have one kiss?" he questions, using puppy dog eyes.

"you can kiss me, just not on the lips" daniel responds with a smile, listening to corbyn's whine.

"why not?!"

daniel chuckles, "that's for later, baby. with the cuddles, i promise."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ .༄༷˚

"corbyn, dinner's ready!" daniel calls, hearing the blond's footsteps slowly get louder as he gets closer to the room.

"you ordered pizza?" corbyn questions, furrowing his eyebrows.

"mhm, we're gonna watch a bit of netflix in the living room" daniel says, grabbing the box of pizza and beginning to make his way into the living room.

corbyn follows after him, sitting down on the couch besides him. "remember" daniel begins, "no cuddles until you're finished."

corbyn pouts at that, "you're still not giving me cuddles?"

"no, baby. you heard what i said earlier" daniel smiles, placing his hand on corbyn's thigh.

"this is all you're getting" he adds, giving the blond's thigh a quick squeeze.

twenty minutes later and corbyn is stood in front of daniel so that he can block the brunet's view of the tv. he had finished eating and daniel is still refusing to give him cuddles, so he has resorted to begging again.

"have you been a good boy?" daniel questions with a smile, sitting up and moving forward slightly so that he is sat at the edge of the sofa, grabbing the back of corbyn's thighs and pulling him between his legs.

"mhm, i have, dani. i promise" corbyn says softly, the pout that daniel just adores reappearing.

"you want cuddles and kisses, sweetheart?" daniel questions with a knowing look in his eyes, lifting the younger's oversized shirt to just above his hip, pressing a kiss to the soft skin of his stomach.

he nuzzles his nose against it before pressing another kiss to it, hearing corbyn sigh contently as he wraps his arms around his lover's neck, a moment later straddling his hips.

"please" corbyn mutters, rubbing his nose against daniel's as his fingers mindlessly play with the hairs at the back of daniel's head.

"i love you, sweet boy" daniel hums, finally pressing a kiss to corbyn's lips.

the blond smiles into the kiss, hands moving to cup daniel's cheeks.

"i love you too" he says as they briefly disconnect to catch a decently sized breath, the two going in for one last kiss before corbyn hides his face in the crook of daniel's neck.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ .༄༷˚ authors note !

what's up, i finally have the energy to update again and my friends and i are already preparing for what we're gonna be for halloween 🤝😌

and also; a week tomorrow i get to see the boys and hug eben. fuck, that's gone fast and i'm freaking out.

⤷ megan˘͈ᵕ˘͈ ❦

[ WC; 1001 ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 1.7K 19
๐–๐ƒ๐– ๐๐—๐. ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜€ - ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐˜๐—ต !
30.3K 606 11
โ†’ in which i write bxb oneshots. โi love you.โž โi love you, too.โž - SLOW UPDATES! @bitchesbooks โ™ก started: 21/4/19 ended:...