Lemonade and Club69✔

By WritingZmyPassion

They say when life gives you lemons, go ahead and make lemonade. So when things got pretty tough for Niall Ho... More

Prologue
Chapter.1
Chapter.2
Chapter.3
Chapter.4
Chapter.5
Chapter.6
Chapter.8
Chapter.9
Chapter.10
Chapter.11
Chapter.12
Chapter.13
Chapter.14
Chapter.15
Chapter.16
Chapter.17
Chapter.18
Chapter.19
Chapter.20
Chapter.21
Chapter.22
Chapter.23
Chapter.24
Chapter.25
Epilogue

Chapter.7

1.9K 74 15
By WritingZmyPassion

Happy birthday to our very own Liam!

**

When we got to his house, Harry let me through the door and I looked around the familiar house.

He locked his door and led me to the sofa.

"You slapped me, how do you feel about that?" He asked after he had gotten two bottles of water from the kitchen and handed me one.

He also had a packet of frozen peas pressed to his cheek.

"I feel like pulling out your hair out, strand by strand." I answered after I had taken a swig of my water.

"See why I think you are a bitch?" He rolled his eyes.

"Well you can't really blame me, can you?" I asked.

"I have an Interview tomorrow in the afternoon and if this bruises then I will have your head or your arse." He said seriously.

I gulped and he burst out laughing.

"You should have seen your face!" He said through fits of laughter.

What the hell? Such a child.

I took out my phone and looked down at it, not really doing anything but just distracting myself so I don't look at him because I would pull out his hair if he presses the wrong one.

"Hey! No phones during work hours." He said and snatched my phone from my hands, putting it in his pocket before I could get it back.

"Give it back!" I desperately tried to get it back but my attempts were futile so I retreated.

He then sat down next to me.

"Here." He handed me the peas and I looked at him confused.

"Huh?"

"You did this." He gestured to his face. "So you take care of it."

Was he being serious right now?

"How 'bout no? I don't need to take care of shit for you, you deserved what you got." I replied but he glared at me.

I internally cowered but I was not gonna give him the satisfaction of knowing that.

"Fine!" I grabbed the packet from him and stood up, he closed his eyes and waited for me to press it to his cheek but I stood up and went to the kitchen.

Harry's house was really huge and the kitchen was just on another level. It was massive and immaculate.

Despite being the stupid arse that I knew, he sure did have decor taste.

Anyway, I dumped the peas on the counter and made my way back to him and sat down.

"What the fuck?" He opened his eyes when he felt my presence. I bet he thought I went to change the packet.

"What?" I feigned innocence.

"Niall, I'm about to bruise here and you just take back the thing that was preventing that from happening?" He looked angry but I had more important things to think about.

"How do you know my name?" I narrowed my eyes at him but he only smirked.

"Let's just say, I'm a very observant person. And I listen closely." Harry replied with a shrug of his shoulders.

"What are you? Some kind of stalker?" I asked angrily.

It didn't sit well with me that Harry knew my name without me telling him. Who knows what else he knew about me that I wouldn't want him knowing?

"You wish." Is the only thing he said before standing up. He soon came back with a small bottle in his hand.

"Can you please help me apply this on my cheek?" He asked, handing me the small bottle.

It was one of the few times that Harry was polite to me and as much as I wanted to refuse, I agreed because I could see a bruise forming on his cheek.

I opened it and started applying the ointment on him.

"How do you know my name?" I asked again when I was done, hoping he would tell me.

"Thanks for the help, now we have to to do what you are here for." He stood up and headed upstairs.

"Stupid Harry, Louis you owe me one." I mumbled under my breath and followed him upstairs.

*

"Thank you, hoping to see you again soon." Harry said as he opened the front door for me.

I just rolled my eyes and looked at the large amount of money I had in my hands, my tip.

"Not happening, bye." I waved him off and left but not before hearing him yell that I'd go looking for him soon.

Whatever he meant by that.

I had made it clear that I did it for Louis and that it was not something I would do again especially not for Harry.

I got in the car and the driver drove me home. When I got there, I was hungry despite how late it was. So I went to the kitchen and took an apple, eating it quickly then I went straight to get ready for bed.

The next morning I woke up because I heard faint voices in my house, I yawned and sat up in bed. When I was awake enough, I went to the bathroom to wash up and when I done and dressed up, I went down and found Zayn in my kitchen cooking.

He was talking to his mum and she was on speaker, hence the voices I heard.

"Morning Zee." I mouthed to him and sat down on on a stool taking a banana from the fruit bowl in the center of the island.

He said bye to his mum and hung up then he turned to me.

"Morning Ni, how are you?"

"I'm good, hungry but good." I smiled and he chuckled because it was not foreign for me to be hungry.

"You are right on time, darling. Breakfast is ready." He put on a posh accent which sent both of us into fits of laughter.

When we had calmed down, he dished out for both of us and set the food down. He then sat down infront of me and we started eating.

I was too hungry and the food was delicious, I couldn't help but moan making Zayn scrunch up his face.

We continued eating and I gasped when I glanced at the wall clock. It was eleven, how long was I asleep for? 

"What's wrong?" Zayn looked at me.

"Nothing I just couldn't believe I slept till eleven o'clock." I shrugged, it's a good thing we had no school.

Zayn laughed at me and asked about how my night went.

"That bastard." Zayn said after I was done telling him what happened.

"I know." I replied.

"But atleast you slapped him." He grinned and I smiled along.

"So why did you text me at such an ungodly hour?" He asked.

What was he on about?

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

You texted me earlier and asked to meet around eleven but I knew you wouldn't eat a proper meal for  breakfast so I came early to cook for us." He explained and ate a forkful of eggs.

"What are you one about? I woke up like half an hour ago, I didn't text you." I looked at him crazy.

"Alright, I'll give you more time to fully wake up. I know you are half asleep but you texted me." He smiled.

"I'm awake Z and I did not text you."

"Yes you did, he said and he showed me the text that I apparently sent him.

I was perplexed to say the least. I honestly did not remember sending any text to Zayn or anyone for that matter. Except for one person, I had been texting Liam on my way to Louis' house and I gave him my address. He promised he'd vist me soon and also so he could see Zayn.

That was the only conversation I remembered but it was the previous day so I had no idea what was going on.

I just shrugged and continued eating, as did Zayn.

After a few minutes, there was a light knock on the door and I furrowed my brows because I wasn't expecting anyone.

I shot Zayn a confused look but he just shrugged and so I stood up and went to open the door.

"Liam?" I was glad to see him but also confused because I didn't know he was gonna stop by.

"Hi Niall." He waved with a smile and I smiled back.

"So I got your text, is he here?" Liam asked as he toed off his shoes after I had invited him in.

"Text? What text?" I asked confused, was I sending texts to people while I was asleep?

"You asked me to meet you here so that you could introduce me to Cherry Lips." He said.

I was about to reply until realisation hit me.

Harry Styles remained with my phone last night.

Oh boy.

____________________________________

Another one here for you my sweet creatures.

Thoughts?

Spread the love❤

_Jay_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 8.9K 43
Harry Styles is the youngest student to graduate at his University. Niall Horan likes learning, it's just the school part he has troubles with. Harry...
132K 1.2K 38
Girls like me don't get boys like him. Especially when that boy's name is Niall Horan. I'm just a girl from an average town in Wisconsin who came to...
178K 9.7K 24
"Are you going to stand there all day? Hurry up and open the diner, Neil," Harry firmly said. Oh, I forgot. I might have a little crush on the...
52.3K 2K 14
*Kinda Short Story. Lost my desire to continue writing it...but it does have an ending!!* Niall Horan, while shy and reserved in secondary, came in...