Temptation | 18+

By sexsationella

(18+) "My mom is coming home any minute" I moan against his lips, my hands tugging up his shirt that covered... More

ᴄᴀsᴛ
ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
M E E T I N G
H E' S B A C K
K N E E S
F A M I L Y
B Y E
G L A S S
W H O R E
B E D
S H I R T
BOOT
V A S E
D I N N E R
R Y A N
G A L A
S C A R
H O S T A G E
K N I F E
P A N I C A T T A C K
N I G H T C L U B
H U R T F U L W O R D S
R E D D R E S S
F U N E R A L
P E R F E C T L Y W R O N G
G E N
L A T E N I G H T
T H E T R U T H
R I N G
E X C H A N G E
R E S C U E
I R I S
E P I L O G U E
T H A N K YOU
Bonus Chapter

O F F I C E

372K 5.9K 12.8K
By sexsationella

(Mature scene)

     My eyes wandered around his office, ignoring his question. I'd never been in his office before, it was so neat and perfect. I ran my fingers lightly against his wall, my legs following quickly behind me. He was watching me like a lion creeping up on its prey, I stopped in the middle of the room.

"I thought you were a ghost." I whispered, the words escaped past my lips, they came out rough and deep.

"Is that so." He replies.

In his hand, he held a cup of whiskey with only one ice cube. I've noticed the times I've seen him drink his alcoholic beverages, they always have a single ice cube.

"Is to so."

Isabella why are you stupid, I mentally slapped myself.

"Today was interesting." Carter leaned back into his chair, his index finger placed on his chin. I watched his every move, his finger started scraping against his soft, honey skin.

My eyes trailed across every curve on his face, I couldn't physically look away. He was so memorizing and hot, he was making me feel hot. His hair which was always slicked back was now messy and free, his tie was undone, and his sleeves were rolled up to his forearm, I wanted to jump his bones right this second.

"Bella?" A smug smirk appears across his lips.

"Uh, yea." I swallowed hard trying my best to keep my cool and sanity.

"Who's Ryan to you?" My heart starts running around in my body not knowing what to do as he asked me the question.

"Well-" Speechless, I could do nothing but fumble over my words.

I heard him get up and walk towards me. "Isabella, you need to leave right now." He pauses, tilting my head up using his soft fingers. "Or I'll take you to this table right now." He whispers, a small gasp escapes past my lips.

"Carter." His name trembled from my lips, it came out more of a warning. His mouth parted just a little before moving closer to my lips.

"I should stop." He says softly.

"You should."

Carter pulls me into his strong chest and captures my lips. Shock fills me but my lips quickly move with his deep, intense movements around my mouth. His tongue softly plunged inside my mouth, filling me up with his taste.

He pulls away, leaning his forehead against mine. Both out of breath from the passionate kiss we just shared, he slowly licks his moist lips, staring right at me.

I eliminated the space between us. "What next?"

I don't know where this confidence came from but it came.

He snaked his strong arm around my waist, I crashed my lips against his roughly. My hands crawled up to his cheeks where I scratched his face while biting his bottom lip.

I wasn't even sure what I was doing, I was scared about his lips being against mine but I wanted more. His hands traveled down my back, pulling me closer to his visible bulge.

He was amazing at kissing, that tongue can do wonders.

He tossed me on top of his desk before ripping my shorts off along with my panties, his papers, and the glass of alcohol he was drinking from, all fell to the floor. He pulled me closer by my thighs, I quickly took off my shirt while he unbuckled his jeans.

"Are you on the pill?" He whispered, gliding his lips toward my ear making me shiver.

I nodded quickly.

"Beg me to fuck you, Bunny."

His naughty words made my body feel hot, the warmth of his hand against my thighs was starting to melt through my skin.

I yanked his head closer to mine lifting my bare body against his. "Fuck me, Carter. Fuck me any way you want." I whispered harshly into his ear.

It was like a switch turned on inside of him, a wicked smirk greeted me against his lips. I gasped in pain as soon as I felt him bury deep inside me with one thrust. I held on tight to his neck while he got familiar with my tight fit, as soon as the pain appeared as soon as it took over with pleasure. My hips lifted to meet his in the hard thrust, he pounded inside of me over and over again hitting my g-spot.

"Carter." I moaned.

"Mierda." He growled in Spanish. Carter grabbed ahold of my hair, pulling it back causing my head to arch back as he thrust harder. (Translation: shit)

His language was just turning me on, even more, I could feel him deep inside of me, making me feel breathless.

Don't get me wrong I've slept with a guy before but Carter was huge and had way more experience.

"You feel so fucking good." He groaned as his teeth started nipping at my neck leaving his marks, his hand moved down my front between my lips where he rubbed harder.

I let out one moan at a time while yelling his name over and over again.

I widen my legs even more as I leaned my body against his trying to catch the slightest bit of oxygen. He was fucking me ruthlessly and he knew just how hard he was fucking me.

I couldn't hold on much longer, he couldn't either. He was breathing just as hard as me, we were both panting like dogs.

He roughly picked me up by my thighs making me wrap my legs around his torso even tighter. A small gasp escaped my lips when he slammed me against his bookshelf, all the books came crashing down. I held myself up by his shoulders, my mouth parted across from his lips.

"We're not even close to being done."Carter moaned inside my ear making me wet all over again.

I was about to argue with him until he rammed back inside of me making me throw my head back against the wall. My nails were digging into his shoulder blades with each thrust, I felt my toes curl in pleasure.

My lips quivered against his, this just finalized my seat in hell.

'Your suppose to be my daughter'

I hear my mom's voice in the back of my head, this is wrong. What the hell I'm I doing?

I need to stop this now.

"Carter, stop." My voice came out as a weak whisper.

He still held on to me with his dick snuggled inside of me. Carter pulled back a little to look at me, realization hit him like a truck. He pulled out and safely placed me back on my feet, my legs felt like jelly. He turned around to find his boxers, I slowly picked up my underwear and slipped them back on.

I awkwardly stood there staring at him, I didn't know exactly what to say after what just happened.

"Leave." Carter demanded with no emotion whatsoever.

"But we just had se-"

"I just needed a quick fuck and you were just here." Carter sat back in his chair, typing something on his computer not even caring to make eye contact with me.

He's such a bastard, I just betrayed my mother for him and that's all he has to say, my eyes started to get watery.

Why do all guys treat me badly after sex? Is it because I'm not good enough?

"You're such a dick." I grabbed my shorts and stormed out of his office.

Tears were streaming down my cheeks as I entered my room. I slammed the door with so much force I thought I was going to knock down the whole damn house. I slid down my bedroom door while my hands ranked through my blonde hair, I was a sobbing mess.

Maybe it was because of the fact I slept with my mom's fiancé or maybe it was because he treated me like a whore afterward.

I hate myself.

••
Instagram: @ sexsationel
Twitter: @ sexsationella

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

917K 22.1K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
939K 60.5K 32
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
187K 23.6K 14
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
300K 11.2K 78
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...