MY LADY LOVE (Completed)

By manumystery

love story of manan......a typical and unique ....come join me to explore it ...... More

character sketch
part 1 ....dream girl
part 2....physics madam...
part 3....ignoring game...
part 4......kidnapping fun..
part 5.....the secret room....
part 6.....bonding ...
part 7.....manan pranks ..
part 8.....navya missing ....
part 9...friendship day ....
part 10.....cavya
part 11.....dadi entry
part 12 punjab special....
part 13 joint family .....
part 14 ...marriage propsal
part 15 udaipur .....
part 16 family special ...
part 17 dandiya special .....
part 18 shock....
part 19 jealous queen.....
part 20 arranged shaadi....
part 21 love concert
part 22 shaadi special ....
part 23 .....strong bonding
part 24 ... friends house
part 25 dangerous girls ....
part 26 good bye family
part 27 In space
part 28 mere papa ....
part 29 rasheed khan
part 30 jaan is saviour
part 31 family kidnapped ....
part 32 dance basanthi ....
part 33 devils end
part 34 kidnapping nandu
part 35 didi manu
part 36 pari maa
part 37 pune story
part 38 fighting love
part 39 monster spot
part 40 mumbai mansion
part 41 girls vs boys
part 42 family support
part 43 decisions
part 44 anger control
part 45 engagement date
part 46 surprise
part 45 proposal
part 46 matching ....
part 47 pranks day ...
A small poll
part 48 boy friend ๐Ÿ’•girl friend
part 49 bad dream ....
part 50 cute fights ....
part 51 family cricket
part 52 girls ruling ....
note
part 53 surprise or shock
part 54 desperate measure .....
part 55 experiences in couple show
part 56 fun show ......
part 57 lady love ki alvida .........
part 58 change in lives ....
Part 60 my monster
part 61 kidnap story ...
part 62 mystery revealed
part 63 life time kidnap
part 64 island fun
part 65 fun calling
part 66 plan with fun ..
part 67 boy &friend @cabir
part 68 bachelor party ...
part 69 side effects
part 70 mehandi masti
part 71 sangeeth fun
part 72 south indian wedding
part 73 wedding gift ...
part 74 space mystery
part 75 good news
part 76 my wish
part 77 official fab 5
part 78 married rockstar
part 79 sudden attack
part 80 my lady love .
Epilogue

Part 59 baby honey

7.3K 524 57
By manumystery

My lady love

Part 59

Manik is lost in himself ..... Holding the cute little baby boy close to him..........

He is just looking at the whole family and reminiscing all the old memories ......He is so lost in his world ......That he didn't even realize the small baby is hitting him with his small hands to gain His attention.....

Then finally he saw the baby boy keeping a crying pout.....manik immediately kisses the pout making him smile in happiness ......
They both are getting ready to play in water .... They changed dresses. ....

Manik saw a cute girl coming inside by pulling a bag ......

Manik : honey .....He shouts loudly gaining everyone attention.....

Honey : papa ......Shouting this she left the bag and ran to him....He just picked her in his arms ........

He is just kissing her madly making her smile in happiness. ......She kissed his cheeks making him smile ...Everyone became happy looking at her ....

Than they both sat on the grass ....Laughing loudly .....

Manik : i forgot I'm not talking to you ....He turned the other side making a grumpy face. ....

Honey : kyu papa. ....Asking she sat on his  lap beside the cute boy ......The cute boy is pulling her hair gaining her attention...... honey kissed his cheeks and hugged him making him happy .......

Manik : you left papa for your picnic....He complained to her.....

Honey : papa ....You know picnic main kya hua .....She started saying him each and every small detail .....He is just listening her with a smile .....She is even playing with her brother ....The cute little boy in manik arms ....

Manik : but still how can you leave papa for some stupid picnic .....

Honey : papa ....It's not stupid picnic ...It's school picnic.....

He laughed listening to her ....

Manik :  hmmm....

Honey : papa bhooki.....Saying she rubbed her tummy ......

Manik : come let's have something ....Saying he lifted her in his arms .....Forgetting he is grumpy ...... And moved to everyone....They all met honey ......She hugged raj tightly and kisses him on his cheeks .....Rohit is just grumpy looking at her ....She jumped into his arms .....They both are talking secrets making manik frown ...... Raman just moved to them ....They both moved far from each other ....

Honey : grand pa ....No hearing secrets ....
Bad manners .....I will complain to pari granny .....

Raman: aawww ....I'm so scared ....

Honey : ofcourse you are scared .....Look at granny ....

Raman turned back to see a angry ishitha.....

Raman: arey jhansi ki rani ....I'm just kidding ....

Ishitha moved forward and kissed honey cheeks...... Making her smile .....

Anandi and nazma became more happy on meeting her bcoz they both are missing her a lot ....As these three are best friends forever ........

Honey is sitting in the arms of his papa .....
and is fed by raj ......Raman and rohit ......

All three are  just pampering her a lot......She is telling them and manik many stories .....
They are listening very patiently ....And  also giving answers making her happy .....

Than manik took both the kids to the nearby children's  pool......And made honey stand in it as the water level is very less...... He just made the baby boy sit in water in a tube .....

On seeing that rest all parents made all the kids float on water in the same way ....All the kids are giggling loudly ......

Manik is teaching honey how to swim.....
anandi and nazma joined him along with siddant.....And zain......All three girls are having fun with their dad's .......

They all are enjoying swimming ....

Neonika  called everyone to have lunch as it's already afternoon.........

They all moved to the nearby restaurant ..... And sat there ....As the place is booked privately....... no one there is there except them......

The waiter came and took the orders ...... Kids are being fed by their mothers.....

Manik sat to feed honey.....She is busy with manik phone playing games .....According to manik but she is doing something on phone ..... .....And the cute little boy is beside him in the small stroller .....With his bottle feed......

Honey attention went towards the tv. ....She smiled looking at it......

Manik : kya hua baby ....y r u smiling .....

Honey : papa ....Ask them to keep news channel .....

Manik : okay .....

Than manik took the remote from the waiter and changed the channel to news .....Bcoz he can never ever deny her.....

What he saw made him stop his eyes on the screen ....Honey took the remote and raised the volume .....

Everyone attention went towards the tv....
They all had tears in their eyes......

On tv .....The show......

Host : good morning everyone. ...Today we have with us the great Nandini M...
so let's have an interview of her ...Hello mam....

Nandu : hai .....

Host: welcome to the show ....It's a pleasure to interview the IAS officer Nandini M

Nandu: thank you ......

Host : we always see you working hard .....
We heard a lot about your fearless  work and achievements ...... We feel proud to have you here ....

Nandu : thank you but I'm not doing anything more.... It's just my duty ....

Host : how can you be so fearless. .....

Nandu :bcoz i have a monster in my heart ....To be clear it's not my heart it's a monsters heart ......

Host :so you say you work like a monster. ...

Nandu : i work bcoz of the monster .....

Host : so tricky .....

Nandu smiles listening to her ....

Host : no one ever knew about your family or anything ....We never saw you on any outing shopping ....y is that so ....

Nandu : bcoz i live alone ....I don't have anyone with me ........

Host : so you don't live with family .....

Nandu : that's bcoz I'm thrown out of my house bcoz of an attack on me before six years ....They felt I'm the root cause of trouble ....So .....Yeah I stay alone ....I don't have any relations with my family ....That's y I'm fearless .....

Host : have you ever felt like going back to them.....Don't you miss them....

Nandu smiles..... If I go back ...... They may not welcome me ..... Bcoz they don't want me .... Even i don't miss them ....Bcoz when they don't need me ..  y do i need them.....

Host : so ..... In future if you wanted to live with them ....Will you ask them for forgiveness ....

Nandu :i need to ask them forgiveness if I did a mistake ....I just did duty .....So I don't want any forgiveness .....

Host : ok ...Than what about marriage .....

Nandu : i don't want any relation.....I wanted to be single ..... Bcoz relation means getting someones life at risk ....I don't want that ....

Host : what if you get someone who doesn't care about their life . ...

Nandu : then he must be a monster not human ....Bcoz monsters never get threatened ....They only threaten .....So yeah it's hard to get one now ......

Host : but your life is different from the other girls ..... Evey girl wants a family ....
Kids and husband .....But you don't want them .....

Nandu : bcoz family husband kids ....Are responsibility .....May be i never fulfilled it ....I don't want to disappoint my people .....

Host : what if you have understanding people ......Than will you get married and live with that family ....

Nandu : understanding people are rare to find .... If I find an understanding monster i will definitely be lucky to have them in my life.......

Like this The interview continued for a hour ...... The whole family watched it .....
manik is just lost in thoughts .......

Nandu completed her interview and came out ...She met a person there....He just hugged her tight......

Nandu : arjun ....Yaar ...It's so difficult ....

Arjun Chopra ....A police officer ...A good friend of nandu ......He is with her in good and bad times. .....{refer chapter 31 kidnapping  family .....Bcoz in that chapter ....Nandu asked jack to send rasheed khan to  police station where arjun works ..}

Arjun : relax baby .....Nothing is valued if we get easily ....It is only said by you....

Nandu :let's go ....Before they get some news by clicking our pictures and writing some shit .....

Than they both moved to the airport and boarded a flight ....Nandu is sitting with glasses on eyes and working on laptop .....

Arjun : baby food ....

Nandu : nooo....

Arjun : that's not even happening ....You are having food and that's final .....

Nandu: I'm busy ......U have it ... If i want i will have it....

Arjun : no way ...Saying he took a morsel and put it near her mouth.....She sighed in disbelief but started eating it ...

Nandu after eating three or four morsels ....bass hogaya mera ....

Arjun : tum seriously IAS officer hona .....

Nandu : do you have any doubt. ...

Arjun : ofcourse you eat like a baby .....But you work a lot .....When will you care about yourself ....

Nandu : relax okay ...Don't take stress I'm fine ....

Arjun : r u sure your fine ....Bcoz after the interview i don't find your smile genuine ....

Nandu : i miss everyone.....It hurts .....

Arjun : it's ok.....Relax.....They are fine and healthy ...That's what you want right .....

Nandu nodes in  yes .......

Arjun : than stop crying you can't fall weak ....Bcoz you need to do everything in a proper way .....

Nandu : i just wanted to run away from everything to them....But ....

Arjun : baby u need rest ......

Nandu : I'm ok......I can do my work ...Bcoz I'm not sleepy ........

Arjun : hmmm...He just hummed knowing how stubborn she is ....

Than his attention shifted on screen the picture on her laptop .....It's the wallpaper ...
.A picture of the whole family ....Leaving the kids ....Bcoz it's taken on engagement day ......

Arjun : what happened that night on engagement ......

Nandu : arjun plzz ..... Can i sleep ....I shut my work for that ....

Arjun : okay if you don't wanna talk .....

Nandu just closed her eyes ...... But that night images a seen in a blur way ....She couldn't sleep ...She turned her head to see arjun in sleep ....She kept ear phones and opened the lock of her phone ......Wallpaper made her cry ......

Nandu in mind ....After accepting your love and becoming your lady love ....I never knew i have to live alone ....I miss you alot monster .... I dont have words to say how much i miss you ..... May be everything happens for a reason.....I dont want any harm on you bcoz of me....You are getting targeted bcoz of my rivalry ....I dont want any harm to reach you or anyone ...Even if its hurting me .....Im happy with that hurt also ....Bcoz all i need is you all safe and healthy ....In front of me ....Even though if i should be far away from all......You are always right i can never ever stay away from doing my duty ....May be i love my duty ...... Thats what made us like this apart from each other ....I know it hurts you more than me ....As you saw me on death bed also ....But im helpless..... I dont know y ayyappa is never giving me complete happiness......

In water park ....All are sitting very silently ...... Manik just took his mobile and left the restaurant ....He didn't have his lunch after watching   the interview.......

Manik just closed his eyes and sat on the bench in the garden far from all ....But honey followed him by pushing the baby stroller  also .......

She just put the baby in manik arms ....He opened his eyes feeling something on him....It's his baby boy he just  held the baby close to him....Honey just slept on his lap .....

He just calmed down himself and looked at his two lifelines ..... And just smiled .....

Manik : honey did you have your lunch ....

Honey : you just left without feeding me ....

Manik : okay come let's have lunch ....Let's join others ...

Honey : no....cabir mamu said he will bring it here ......

Precap : something unexpected ......

Who is arjun to nandu ???

Why is he calling her baby ????

Who is honey ???

Why is she calling manik papa ???,

How does she know about tv interview ????

Y do you think the family pushed away nandini from their lives ....????

Is the family really happy without nandu ????

Will they ever unite with nandu ????

Thank you for this beautiful cover ....Exactly perfect for the story .....Im so happy on seeing this cover ....Thank you dear .....

Lillysharamathank you so much .....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
78.8K 6.3K 56
This is a Story of Rockstar Manik Malhotra and a Fairy who come in fairyland for a reason.
178K 13.2K 22
โ€ข Winner - The Rose Awards 2022 โ€ข 1st Runner Up - The Hawa Mahal Awards 2022 โ€ข Cover credit - @_littlebitcrazy_ She was a broken girl and her broken...