Klaus Hargreeves x Reader (Dr...

By EmoWindRose03

You are a 29 year old junkie, struggling in the path of addiction. You cross paths with Klaus Hargreeves, now... More

Fallout
Nothing Ever Lasts
Ending?
OverDeathExperience
Friends?
Self-Control
Breathless Giggles
Sad, just sad.
Who?
Definitions

No, Beginning of Love..

1.1K 43 0
By EmoWindRose03

<-Friday @10:30->

Y/n woke up gasping in the back on an ambulance. Klaus was hovering over her bedside, clearly freaking out.

"Ohhh my god, y/n", Klaus said, his voice shaking as he spoke.

Nothing came to her mind. She just looked at him. Klaus' eyes were sparkling, but dusted in sadness. Y/n was hooked into his gaze, and felt comfort for the first time in years. She didn't want to look away, she wanted to stay.

y/n bursted into a laugh.

"Wha-", Klaus silently blurted, with a obvious relieved tone. Your gaze broke, and he slowly sat down on the ambulance bench beside you, resting his head on the side of your bed.

"Okay so, let me the fuck out of here.", y/n said sitting up, yanking out her iv's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 26.2K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
571K 46.9K 22
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
4.5M 284K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3M 91.4K 27
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...