Cursed Fate

By CatMendes_8

A story where a girl named Ariela got herself in trouble without even acknowledging it... Read at your own r... More

I - Make a wish
II - You will suffer

Cursed Fate

32 5 2
By CatMendes_8

Warning :

This story contains mature scenes and some might be triggering , I choose to put a single warning , being this one for the simple reason that I think putting warnings in a chapter will remove the suspens and will make it less enjoyable to read .

If you are a really sensitive person , I suggest you to not read this book . If you will , it's at your own risk , open minded people are free to read , just as much as everyone else , I wouldn't consider this book a +18 one since the writer herself is younger than 18 .

You must know that I do not support any of the triggering topics that will occur in this book , with that ;
Thanks for giving this book a chance , welcome to hell ;))

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT on the chapters to support me or give me some constructive criticism ( that I'll gladly accept , i know I'm not the bestest of writers here ) and even give some ideas or tell me what else you'd want to see in this book !

You might as well know that this story is 100% fictional, any place, character etc.. is not real , thank you .

Without further or do , Enjoy !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 299K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
857K 27.7K 69
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
709K 43.5K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...