the hot flame story

By rjohnson112

I am Robyn johnson. i a and i love writing . PLEASE LIKE MY BOOKS I'M NEW AT THIS SO YEA ! More

the best day ever
the big qustion
unknown flame
the bad mistake
keep your secret and i keep urs
i need help !!!

what have i done

14 2 4
By rjohnson112

I felt lost if i tell brook will tell autumn about are kiss. I'm like in a small place with no space to move . I  felt like  mad when she told me  she will tell autumn about the kiss. i love her i all but  must keep my promise . I  ran to my car and drove to the hospital .I had forgotten my phone they when i put autumn on the bed . I hope autumn  dose read my messages that brook sent me on it!  I get to the hospital  and there autumn with her hand folded and  looking at me madly . She told me we are done she throw the phone at me. what have i done . Brook was the true enemy ! She is going to pay for what she has done.
               I walk out of the hospital mad  then brook was waiting for me . She was happy that she saw me suffer my heart  has been broken in little  pieces . She didn't keep her promise i wont keep mine. I ran to the school and told the cops that autumn has caused the fire. They put me in the question room . They ask me , How do u know that she done it? I told them that she had told me . 

what have I done . I should have took

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
308K 18K 19
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
1.7M 120K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
290K 33.5K 84
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...