Vento aureo × Reader

De doalicez

you were obsessed, seriously obsessed. of what some people may ask, you were obsessed with the infamous manga... Mais

introduction
Information
-chapter 1-
- chapter 2 -
- chapter 3 -
- chapter 3+1 -
- chapter 5 -
- chapter 6 -
- chapter 7 -
- chapter 9 -
- chapter 10 -
- Chapter 11 -
- chapter 12 -
- chapter 13 -
- chapter 13+1 -
- chapter 15 -
- chapter 16 -
- chapter 17 -
- Chapter 18 -
- Chapter 19 -
- Chapter 20 -
- chapter 21 -

- chapter 8 -

5.6K 192 759
De doalicez

Starting time, 12:30PM (CEST)

Sigh

Bruno is sitting on the chair of his desk, having Abbacchio sitting on the other side in front of him, in his office. They have been staying in silence of over fifteen minutes. Bruno is reflecting of what to say or what to do. Leone is just looking at his expression, stoically.

"Abbacchio, you're one of my most trusted men, you know that?" Bruno starts, not really sure where the conversation will go but, it's better than nothing. "Yes, I know" Abbacchio replies, calm tone like nothing happened.

"Hm, Abbacchio, i know we are in the Mafia, this..is the norm, I can't really punish you. I'll explain what I feel about this instead-" he starts as he rubs his head, not really sure what he's doing or what he should say sense he has never been in this situation "- I know what you have been going through, the fact that you haven't been participating in missions for well, over three months, it must be frustrating knowing that you're not useful in the recent missions because..your stand is not a combat stand, I completely understand." he knew about what Leone has been feeling, but what was he supposed to do? Abbacchio Simply nods, "I'm glad you noticed."

"I know that you have been drinking, a lot, even if  I stated a limit, you wouldn't follow it when I was on missions"

"I know that, you're suffering from your past mistake"

"I know about the death of your relative, your grandma because of murder. I know that she was so dear to you, I really know how much it must hurt," he continues, Leone stays still, there, waiting for him to continue. Bruno breathes in, slowly, then says, "but, frustration and stress aren't an excuse for what you did. We are in the Mafia but, we don't really work my it's standards. Right now, you just ruined a human life, you can't justify yourself for anything, not even for what you've been going through." He explains to Leone, Leone doesn't seem to be moved.

"If you wanted to have sex, there are people who are willingly going to accept your offer, I did state that you can't bring non authorized people over here, but you can do what you please outside. If you wanted to beat and torture people, you know that there are people in Passione needed to be interrogated, using violence, you could have gone there." Bruno tells him, seemingly with a broken voice. He hated how women have been being treated, like toys and nothing more.

Bruno moves his vision from the table to Leone's face. "You just raped a girl, a sixteen years old girl, you ruined her." He States, frustration evident in his voice. "Physical scars and marks are easy to heal, but the mental ones,  what are we supposed to do about that? I couldn't look at her, I've seen beaten up women before, but never have I seen this; a woman beaten by a man of mine, not even for any sort of valid purpose, just for release. You're a grown up man, you should know about these kind of arguments be better than anybody else because of your past." He tells to him, his voice portraitng a lack of confidence, not being able to keep his composure.

"What if, I did that to your sister- cousin, nephew- Mother! How would you react?!" He stands up, looking down at Leone with frustration. Leone's eyes twitch a bit but he stays silent.

Bruno slams a fist into the desk. He says, a bit louder, "What you did was childish, She didn't even do the slightest to you! You're the one who mistreated her in the first place, am I wrong?" Bruno completely looses his composure, Leone doesn't reply and it pisses Bruno off. "Reply when I ask questions, AM I WRONG?!" he almost screams at him. Leone sighs, shaking his head and closing his eyes. Bruno slams both of his fists, threatening to break the table because of anger, he wouldn't go this far as to tell at a team member, but he was already stressed because of other stuff.

"Now tell me, how are you going to apologize to her, huh?! Telling her 'sorry' won't be enough, buying her flowers won't do anything, all you will try to do - and I'll force you to - won't probably work! (Y/N) has just been hurt and broken by people she admired! Have some dignity and grow up!" After basically yelling and scolding Leone, Bruno proceeds to to sit, rather hardly back down. "You know that she could also be knowing important information about all of us, she could get at us and run away, tell rival gangs about our stands and our weaknesses when they'll fuck us up! I don't care that you got mad at her, but this is unacceptable!"Bruno keeps going, right now he's rather Ranking his frustration out.

"Not just because you can does it mean that you should!! I didn't even expect this from you b-but-..." He grunts, holding his head in his hands "you're my most trusted man, I can't kick you out even if I want to.." his face is a bit red from the anger he was previously feeling and from all this shitty situation. "And now, what are you going to tell your team mates?! We are gang members but I did state that we should try being as nice as possible to innocent people, (Y/N) is technically a civilian, a confused one and there's even a possibility that she would help us with future missions. Now you degraded yourself to a piece of shit, again! Grow out of this- I don't know how to deal with this, you're going to treat (Y/N) as nice as possible, you'll make her forgive you-" he looks at Leone's face, Bruno can see that his stoic expression changed into a more nervous one, he's slightly sweating.

"You're too nice, Bruno" Leone tells him, "I always did that, it is my job to torture for interrogation and I did go out to fuck whores and not a civilian-" he sighs "-rage blinded me, I guess I didn't think right at the moment, and I lashed at her. She's really a stupid moron, even worse that Giovanna, I ju-" he gets interrupted "STOP COMING UP WITH EXCUSES! YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE WRONG" Bruno screams, his face redder than before, he himself is getting blinded by rage, he never lost his temper like this before.  Leone shuts up, anything he says will just be like adding more fuel to an already big fire. He looks down, his eyes dark, he's trying not to regret what he did but, just now he realises what he probably did.

He never did something like that before, when he wanted to fuck, he'd hire a prostitute, there are lots of them and he had the money. It all started feeling lame and blank thought, they were just whores. He got his anger calmed by beating the shit out of people in interrogations. Lately he'd just been staying at home or at libeccio thought, he hasn't been called for interrogations for almost four months, there are no missions he can be part of, his dearest, his grandmother passed away and the worse part is that she died believing he was a good boy, he never told her about anything and even worse, he hadn't seen her for a year before her death, it made his world crumble even more than what it already was.

He got humiliated by you, but now does he realise..you're a kid, that's what kids your age do. Even that Giovanna kid, he's a child no matter how old he acts. Leone sighs, he truly did fuck up this time, hasn't he?

While both Bruno and Leone stay in the office, in silence, Guido Is with Giorno. They're both still in Leone's room. Guido looks depressed and Giorno Is sitting next to him to calm him down. Narancia went to Fugo to talk to him about what happened, Narancia is a sensitive boy, just hearing what Leone did made him shiver.

Guido Is sitting on the bed, he has his elbows on his legs and he's folding his head with his hands, he's gripping his hat out of frustration. He's feeling emotional, it was sort of obvious that something bad was going to happen yet.. he did nothing, he feels like vomiting from the guilt. Sex pistols are all around him, trying to soother him with kind words but it's not working. Giorno Is Simply sitting there, next to him, closing his eyes and thinking.

"Giorno..I can't help but feel guilty-" he starts as he takes off his hat, rather harshly. "-i fucking can't take t-this! This is not the first time I witness something like this!" He continues, the sex pistols all stopping, sitting all over him and hugging him with their tiny arms. "I even got falsely imprisoned w-while trying to save a woman getting r-raped and beaten!-" his voice starts cracking "(Y/N) looks to m-much like the woman that I tried to s-s-" he's struggling to talk, he's getting emotional from this "..save.. her bruises, her painful expression.." he inhales, "I just..didn't expect it to go this far.." then he shuts up, he's talked too much. Giorno sighs putting his hand on his team mate's back, " you couldn't predict this, you've known him longer than me, I guess you trusted him. Blaming yourself won't do any good, it's just.. useless." He explains to Guido.

They both stay there for what seemed like five minutes, not sure of what to do. "what can we do to (Y/N)..?" Guido starts, Giorno replies "her physical pain and scars are gone, but the emotional trauma.. I really don't know.." he thinks for some minutes, "we'll just have to distract her, put faith in her and be supportive. We'll have to be as friendly as we can but also give her privacy. We will never bring this stuff up again unless she wants to rant out to someone. I think that's what we should do" Giorno explains to Guido, he simply nods. Giorno Is right, they'll have to distract you, make you feel loved tell the pain fades away.

Suddenly, Fugo bursts from the door, having a shocked expression. "what the fuck actually happened, I don't trust Narancia" he says, Giorno simply shakes his head and Guido looks down, sighing in frustration. Narancia stays silent, understanding the situation and not wanting to make the matter worse. Fugo stands there, not sure of what to do or what to say, he got it, what Narancia told him actually happened. Fugo sighs, walking to get a chair from Leone's desk and drags it near Guido and Giorno, sitting on it and staying still, not saying a word.  Narancia gets closer to the group, sitting on the ground and looking down, he can't imagine what you're going through.

If it was an enemy, they wouldn't have felt this shitty. But it was you, an innocent person who did nothing wrong, and a person that actually admired them. It made their hears break, specially Narancia and Guido.

Giorno sighs, "we'll have to distract her from her pain, treat her well and be supportive but not too attached. If she wants privacy, we'll give her just that. If she wants to rant because of frustration, she will listen. We'll have to be friendly and not leave her alone. I'm sure there's something we're missing, I didn't know Abbacchio for as long as you all did, But he wouldn't degrade himself like that. At least, I hope." He explains to the group, Narancia and Guido nod, Fugo hums.

In the meantime, you were napping, barely. You were still frustrated by what happened, you had your headphones on, listening to Classical songs. You didn't necessarily like them, but they're so useful to calm you down, they just work. You slowly breathe in, Breathe out, in, out. If there's one thing life has taught you is to never blame yourself when you're not at fault. You did nothing wrong- you know it. You just feel violated. You thank God that this didn't go too, too far, it was bruises, hickeys and bite marks but he didn't..yeah. you're Calming yourself down, you're just thinking that this was all a coincidence, a mistake or him simply being blinded by rage. Leone wouldn't do that, you're sure there's an explanation. Men aren't like at, at least, most. You can't help but wonder thought..was he truly going to kill you? To dispose of you?

And what's frustrating is that this is considered the norm in the gang underworld. You should have known though, watching a series is not like living it. It is truly violent and cruel, there's murder everywhere, Rape, abuse and so on. You never thought about it being this bad. Probably because the Bucciarati gang were the good guys, they distracted you from the reality they were living. You thought it was cool to be in the Mafia, to fight, all of that. Not you feel like a butterfly trapped in a web. The web looked intriguing, you got too close. You know what Bucciarati might be scolding Leone at the moment, honestly, you're afraid of staying alone at this point, you want to stay with Giorno or Guido- even Narancia and Fugo. You don't want to be alone, you're too vulnerable at the moment, you're afraid Someone might pop out of no where and seriously end you this time, no, you're terrified.

You quickly stand up, get some clothes out your (F/C) luggage and change, your hair is shit, you're sweaty and probably smell bad. All you hope for is to not see Abbacchio at the moment. You take your phone and headphones with you, they hell you stay calm. You slowly unlock the door, slowly, gently, opening it and getting out your room. Your expression is sad, pained bit blank, you don't know what to do, what to feel, how you're supposed to act. You slowly walk, your bare feet feeling the cold floor. You were going to go downstairs thinking that someone might be sitting there but, you pass Abbacchio's room. The door was open and you could clearly see Guido, Giorno, Narancia and Fugo sitting there, looking sad. You slowly knock on the door to let them know that you're here and you walk in. Guido moves his eyes to look at who came, seeing you. He starts going pale an slightly shaking, no, he doesn't want to face you. He stands up, "excuse me, I have to go" he quickly says as he looks down, not meeting your gaze and he starts rushing out. You grab wrist and pull him into you, slowly hugging him.

"Stop blaming yourself for something you didn't do." You strongly affirm. You were not going to break the Family bond that was created between these people. If Leone wouldn't act responsible and try to act mature, then you will. You big him tightly, putting your head into his chest. He slowly hugs you back and studders. She shakingly sighs and he hides his face into your neck. "I-I'm sorry.." he whispers into your ear, you can feel his weak voice, he's really upset about this, it's not even his fault. You stay silent, you won't start an argument with him about him not being at fault for now. A few minutes of hugging and you let go, you sigh.

"I didn't want to be alone" you tell the group. Narancia stands up, takes your hand and drags you closer to the group, sitting you on the floor next to him. He wraps an arm around your neck and pulls you close to him. "Then we won't leave you alone, right guys?!" Narancia exclaims, trying to lighten up the mood. Guido goes back to sit on his place and the group nods, Fugo slightly smiling at you and Giorno giving you a reassuring look. Guido is still looking down, it'll take time to convince him. Narancia"s stomach growls, "I'm hungry! Let's all go to libeccio for dinner, what do you think?!" He says, rather loudly and you slightly smile, he feels like a younger brother, even if he's older than you. You hum and so do the other members of the group.

You all stand up, you walk out of the room and go downstairs, you look at yourself in a mirror wall and you see that what you're wearing is fine, but your hair is bad. You also should get your shoes. "I need to adjust my hair and get my shoes.. I'll be back quickly" you say as you start walking. Narancia hurries past you, yelling "I'll get your shoes, Fugo, do her hair!" And he disappears. Fugo sighs, "that guy.." and he goes behind you. You expect him to be rough and him rolling your hair but, the moment his puts his hands into yours and starts combing your hair with his fingers, it feels so comforting, so smooth. It feels like a mother's touch. The untangles your hair then makes it into a soft braid. He walks around you and looks at your face, adjusting your hands with his fingers. He hums, signaling that he was done. You look at the mirror and gasp- he's really good at this, when did he learn to stylise hair? Your lips are a bit agape, your turn around and took at him, thanking him with a soft smile, he just nods and smiles back. Narancia comes back with your shoes and you quickly out them on, also thanking him. He giggles and says a quick "no probs!"

Guido puts his hat back on, Giorno Just stands there, staribg at you, seeing that you were distracted, It made him slightly relieved. He took a vase from the table next to him and walked to you, you look at him questionably. He stood next to you and you looked at the vase questionably but then- it started transforming and it became- A RABBIT! A SMALL, WHITE, CUTE RABBIT! You gasp, you stare at the rabbit as it slightly moves, it's white fur and small ears making it so so cute! Giorno handles you the rabbit and you take it from him, as gently as possible, like it's your own baby. You speak, seeing it rubbing it's small face the palm of your hand. Your heart warms and beats so fast, your face blushes from the cuteness. You look at Giorno with a bright smile and yell "TTTTHHHAAANKKK YOUUUUUUU" as you hold the small rabbit with a hand and wrap your other  arm around his neck, pulling him into a hug. He homugs you back, slightly chuckling, "don't mention it" he says.

Narancia and Fugo get close to you to look at the rabbit, it's really adorable, narancia Fanboys and Fugo can't help but smile. Guido looks at you, you look happy. That makes him less intimidated to get close to you, he walks to you, staying the furthest from all the others and looks at the rabbit. It's nuzzling on your hand and you just can't help but be happy. It's almost like all the happened not too long ago, never happened.

Fugo says, "are we all ready to go?" And everyone nods, narancia screaming "yyyEEeeeEES let's get to eattt!" And you lightly giggle at him. Fugo tells you, "Bring it with you- wait- what will you call it?" And you him, thinking. "I have no idea, I'll think about it later- for now, I'll just call it Iggy" you say as you smile at yourself, Iggy is a dog's name but, it's iggy, Iggy is cute so who cares. "Alright! Let's go" narancia says as we walks to the door, everyone follows him as they all get out and close the door behind them.

.
.
.
.

At libeccio, the Group still didn't arrive. Four males are placed in different positions in the restaurant, the plan to kidnap you out the group will start shortly, when you arrive. They act like normal costumers, eating alone in a table, each one having their own, lonely table. This shouldn't be hard,

If everything goes to plan
If they get you

If you actually know valuable information

There will be the possibility to get revenge for them,
Sorbet and gelato.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

↤↤↤↤↤↤↤↤To be continued. . .

Finishing time: 12:20AM (CEST)
Word count: 3458 words

Author note
Helloooooo~
Guess who's back, beating the record from before and now writing a 3000+ chapter, NNNNNNICCCCUUU HEhehhe.
I hope you enjoyed, and man, the Diabolo x Reader fanfic, uh..

XD, I'm midway through, maybe I'll just make it into a book like this and not a one shot, it might be too long. Nice though, 20000 words :p

And I'll also leave a drawing here yeeeeet

It's a redrawing of the redrawing of the redrawing, and I'll probably keep on going XD
I like how it turned out tho ngl

Anyway, have a nice duwang
Ciao~

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

after they met her De M a r y

Ficção Adolescente

45.6K 3K 26
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
38.8K 2.4K 15
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...
270K 9.9K 50
a very talkative girl named kahmyla came all the way from new jersey & moves to philadelphia. she has no friends but she finds interest in this one g...
4.4M 245K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...