Hello - Meet My Idols |On Hol...

By fandomgirl2000

In which I introduce to you my original artists such as groups, solo artists, and added members! More

Introduction
2. Baek Tae Hwa (백태화)
3. 2B1 (To Be One) (하나가 되려면)

1. Hong Jiwon (홍지원)

19 0 0
By fandomgirl2000

Label: DSP Media Entertainment

Stage Name: Jiwon (지원)

Birth Name: Hong Ji Won (홍지원)

Nicknames: Won, Wonnie

Position: Lead Vocalist; Dancer

Card: Queen

Date of Birth: September 15th, 1996

Age: 19 - 20

Gender: Female

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Dark Brown

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 54 kg

Place of Birth: Seoul, South Korea

Place of Residency: Seoul, South Korea

Hong Song Ju (Father)
Han Jung Suh (Mother)
Hong Jae Kyung (Older Sister)
Hong Mina (Younger Sister)
Hong Min Hyun (Younger Brother)

BM

Born in Seoul, Hong Jiwon was born to Hong Song Ju and Han Jung Suh on September 15th, 1996. She has an older sister named Hong Jae Kyung and two younger siblings; a girl and boy who are fraternal twins, Hong Mina, and Hong Min Hyun.

As a kid, she always sang to no matter what the genre was and so as she got older, this interest in music grew bigger leading her to audition for DSP Media. Weeks later, she would be informed that she was allowed to join them as a trainee and she, therefore, is picked as the last member to join the lineup for the company's project group, K.A.R.D.

She would train at the company for eight months until they would make their eventual release that same year with, "OhNaNa."

She is slightly tall with a slim figure. She has a soft jawline with porcelain fair skin, sparkling brown eyes, and short dark brown hair.

She is known to be fragile hearted, charming, and compassionate. She can be delicate when it comes to her emotions as she is known to easily cry which is a trait that she has come dislike over the years. Her charm comes from being friendly and helpful towards other people and her compassion serves as something that can relate to those around her because she tends to have her down points just like anyone else but she encourages herself to stay up and strong.

• As a kid, she liked to sing trot.

• Her favorite color is blue.

• She represents the Queen card which means that she is magnetic and has favorable influence over others, so she hopes to have a bright and appealing influence in the group.

• She learned how to tap dance in elementary school.

• Jiwon's Ideal Type - A guy is who is positive and full of smiles and laughter, who is able to make any dull moment colorful.

Queen of Hearts (K.A.R.D)

Park Soo Young/Joy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

715K 9.2K 43
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
980K 41.2K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
277K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
391K 13.6K 87
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...