Why Secretary Kim?

By _bunnyV_

Wherein Kim Seokjin wants to quit his job being secretary of Min Yoongi for 3 years now. Because he realized... More

A N N O U N C E M E N T
P r o l o g u e
1: Find One
2 Plan: Bring him back
3. Mission Failed
4 Should I be his wife?
5 I'll be your wife
6 Fall for him...
7 thoughts
8 I did
10 I am -
11 Wedding
12 Publicity
Epilogue

9 Ex - Girlfriend

3.6K 175 50
By _bunnyV_

Jin went to visit, Yoongi's company without Yoongi knowing him he was there. When Yoongi was busy he doesn't give a shit around him at all. Jin waited for him till he becomes free... and the only time Yoongi was free... at 9 in the evening.

Yoongi was just compiling his report tomorrow when he heard a knock. It was Jin, Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Hi." Jin greeted him.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked dryly. As if he doesn't want Jin's existence— but come on we know how much Yoongi misses his Jinnie hyung's existence inside his office.

"Visiting you?" Jin answered in interrogative.

"I am not sick." Yoongi's only words. He is not looking Jin at all.

"How are you?" Jin asked, and Yoongi knows that Jin's teasing smile was flustered over the older's handsome face.

"I am doing good." Yoongi answered, still fixing the papers non-stop.

"You know what... you should go home hyung. Like your date would be waiting for you for some late movie night." Yoongi said as he looked at Jin and rolled his eyes.

"Is that how you ask me for some late movies night at your mansion? How cute of you mr. Min." Jin said sounding like he was mocking Yoongi.

"What?! No." Yoongi said.

Jin chuckled.

"Are you jealous?" Jin asked.

"Wait? What? Are you kidding me? No I am not." Yoongi answered.

"And who am I?" Yoongi asked raising his brows.

"Hm... isn't you asked me to be your husband." Jin answered.

"But you are with someone awhile ago, giggling and chuckling with him." Yoongi answered he pouted.

Jin wants to pinch his cheeks that are getting puffy because of him pouting like a baby.

"So you were actually there just to stare at me?" Jin asked showing his teasing smile.

Yoongi scrunch his nose.

"You are such a baby Yoongi." Jin said.

"If that was a compliment I don't think I will accept it." Yoongi answered.

"I am going home, mr. Kim." Yoongi said. "Because, you are just here to tease me what happened this morning. Well in fact it was just purely coincidence." Yoongi said annoyed.

And stomped his feet away from the older.

When Yoongi came back from work. He went straight to his room and started walking inside his room. Confused when did the older become so playful? Like they never bicker when Jin was still his Secretary and now— just awhile ago they were bickering like a teenager.

He sits at the edge of his bed. "Maybe he was like that but I never noticed it because, I am just seeing myself." He sighed.

"Hyung! Jin hyung is here—" Jungkook said and forgot to knock on Yoongi's door and just opened it looked at Yoongi.

"Wait— what? Why? Wait! Where did you go last night you didn't sleep in the house!" Yoongi asked sounding like a mom.

"Okay chill hyung. I went home but you are sleeping already then left again because I need to finish a project with Taehyung hyung." Jungkook explains.

"So yeah that's why... but Jin hyung is here." Changing the topic.

"He is cooking for us! Like finally! I will be eating a meal!" Jungkook said excitedly dancing.

Then run in his room. Yoongi closed the door...

"Kim Seokjin hyung is really trying my patience."

"Did you like it?" Jin asked to Yoongi they are eating their dinner now.

Jungkook was happily eating, he looks like a bunny munching his food. While Yoongi was trying to hide his true reaction about how delicious it is.

"It's okay." Yoongi answered.

After eating Yoongi left Jin and Jungkook alone in the living room. He doesn't want to be in there with Jin! Like how would he survive there?

"What happened to him?" Jungkook asked.

"Jealous." Jin answered.

"I still can hear you!" Yoongi said and slammed his room door.

"Ohh wow— why?" Jungkook asked.

"Well he thought I was out on a date with my ex girlfriend. But the real tea is, I was there because she was asking for some assistance on her wedding day." Jin said.

"Have you talk about this to him?" Jungkook asked.

"No. Looks like his tsundere side is on. I can't do anything with that... also I am enjoying his jealous side." Jin said and smiled.

"Clean the living room before going to bed okay. I need to leave." Jin said.

Yoongi went out to go get some water.

"I have to wake up early tomorrow since Seora and need to go out." Jin said and looked at Yoongi.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. When Jin left—

"You see that?! He is annoying! Like who the hell is that girl?!" Yoongi said pointing the door that was just closed.

"Wow hyung calm down. You sound so jealous." Jungkook said wiggling his brows.

"I hate you both." Yoongi said and went to his room.

The next day —

Another day has start to Min Yoongi, of course he did his usual thing. He decided to buy a coffee again, but he wasn't expecting a Kim Seokjin not at all. When his order was there he tried to check again if Jin was there. But no Kim Seokjin, so he decided to leave but— for real. Before leaving the cafe like opening the door and take the exit. He checked it again... he pouted. Did he really went out on a date with that girl? Wait— morning? What if my dream to haves fishing date was already stole?! He sighed.

"Are you looking for me?" Jin asked as he opened the door.

"No?" Yoongi answered.

"Oh really?" Jin asked again.

"Okay fine yeah I was looking for you." Yoongi and were annoyed and push him lightly to make his own way and walk to the parking lot and take his leave for real. Jin followed him, Yoongi opened his door car then Jin went inside the car too.

"Wait— what are you doing! This is trespassing! I will sue you hyung!"

"Ohh– then I will sue you too."

"For what?"

"For snatching my heart." Jin answered smiling.

"Ew." Yoongi said and he looked at his driver.

"Go out! Isn't you are going to a date? With that Seora girl. So go now." Yoongi said and rolled his eyes then moved away from him.

"Can I borrow the navigation? Thank you." Jin said to the driver.

"And who are you to ask for that this is my car." Yoongi said whining.

"I said leave. Go out." Yoongi keep on mumbling those words. Jin passed the navigation again to the driver.

"Hyung! I said go out."

"Shut up." Jin said. "Stop whining. I didn't say that I will be out on a date with Seora." Jin clarifying what he said.

"Oh really? The last time I check you were like —"

"I am going out early with Seora tomorrow." Yoongi trying re-enacts Jin words last night.

"So what happened? Did she left? Did she sabotage you? That's why—" Yoongi stopped talking— no whining when Jin pulled him for a kiss on his lips.

Yoongi was surprised, the driver was trying his best not to scream because he feel like he just saw a kdrama scene.

Jin pulled away, he looked at Yoongi small eyes are wide open looking at him. Jin smiled— "there you stopped whining." Jin said and pulled Yoongi closer to him.

He wrapped his other hand around Yoongi's waist so he won't be able to move away from him. Then he used his other hand to make his head rest at his worldwide shoulder.

"Stop drinking coffee. Take a nap... because we'll be in a long ride." Jin said smiling as he intertwined their hands.

Yoongi felt like he didn't see Jin for so many years, because of Jin's sudden change or maybe. Again... he was wrong. Because this Jin that was very confident and playful was always there but needs to keep his composure as he was a secretary and need to act formal.

Yoongi felt so eased again after a long time... he enjoyed the ride and the good smell of the older. He also feel like... he is slowly getting to know him better and this side of Jin... confident, playful and professional at the same time was the best.

As Yoongi's eyelids are slowly falling... it is the same time as his feeling for him grows and become so deep.

💫💫💫

Hello from the other side!
I told you! I will update again. Also will try to update tomorrow again... I mean later this daaay.

And I enjoy this fluffy chapter! I am such a fluffy fanfic Yoonjin stan xD hahahahaha this is sooo kyuuuut owwwr whatevaaa xD

Please vote and comment! Thank u!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 65.1K 81
Taehyung need money Jungkook need a stress reliever . The sudden feelings definitely wasn't part of the deal Top kook Bottom tae Yoonmin Namjin Sta...
43.8K 1.7K 37
25 years old cold CEO of Min Industries, Min Yoongi fell in love with his adopted brother Kim Seokjin (26 years old) * Top - Min Yoongi * Bottom - K...
48.2K 2K 20
"Why must you lie to me, Min Yoongi..?"
7.3K 324 14
hi guys this story is about three relationships they are Namjin ( top RM x bottom Jin)💙💖 Yoonmin( top Suga x bottom Jimin) 🖤💛 Taekook( top Ju...